Last recording day

Can't i love you?

*Min's POV 

-At staff room- 

"Today will be the last time Tony and I shoot OMS with you guys. Thank you so much for this couple months" Park Kyung Lim unnie said while bowing to us. 

"It's been a wonderful year for me, because of you guys. And thank you for the PD-nim to let me join this show." Tony oppa said while shaking Myeoung su-ssi's hand.

"We will gonna miss you guys, and this studio too."said Myeoung su-ssi.

"Wae?" Simon D asked me.

"I don't know. Are you gonna end this show?" i asked PD-nim

"Of course not. It's just we gonna change the format of the show, We gonna make into sport championship. Don't you get this info before?" Myeongsu-ssi said.

"Aniyo seonsaeng-nim. Noone told us before."

"Okay, that's not important. What shall we do now, is just record this happily and make it fun. so it'll be our best memory, okay!" said Simon D oppa.

"Okay! Now.. Let's WORK!!!"

 

-During shooting time-

----

"Who is the 2nd person?" Asked Shinyoung unnie

"Sulli..." i said with everbody.

"Everyone, be quiet!" Said Shinyoung unnie

And then they ribbed the paper. It was my name on it. I was so shock.

"You're lucky!" Simon D oppa said while giggling.

"Guess the blank. Out of all female idols, she's the best ..." I'm the best? in what?

"Dancing queen." That's not me Kikwang oppa.

"Wrong! i know. "Bagel"."Yoseob oppa said.

(Bagel = Baby Face, Glamorous Body )

"How do you know that?" Simon D oppa .

"I've read articles" said Yoseob oppa. Wow! He read an article about me?

"OH!" 

"You read articles about her?" asked Shinyoung unnie, Guys, don't overact like that! I was so shy.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Yoseob oppa said while standing from his chair.

"I saw them do this under the desk (holding hand)" Kikwang added. When we did that?

"You think everyone's going out!" Shouted Lee Joon oppa.

"Is this a dating school?" said Kyeong Lim unnie.

"His head is already facing Min" said sooyeon unnie.

"If i sit here, it's inevitable!" Yoseob oppa started to raised his voice.

"His head...."

"How you can say that?" Yoseob oppa said while sitting again. I didn't realise i started to tap my fingers.

"MIn is nervous!" Kikwang oppa shouted.

"She is tapping her fingers." said Shinyoung unnie.

"I think it's right!" said Yoseob oppa again.

"Baby-faced glamour" Kyeong Lim unnie explained to others.

"I think it's grave faced girl" Said Myeounghun oppa. Me?

"Grave faced girl?"

"I don't look serious that often." I said.

"You do all the time!" Shinyoung unnie said and made others laugh too.

"I was shocked last week."

"She's always at opposite ends."

"What'?me ? It's not me"  Shinyoung unnie acted like me. Did i really laugh like that?

"If something's funny?" And then she laughed again.

"She changes all of sudden."

"Grave faced girl"

"After the end of the show, i say she did a great job, She said " It's over already? Can I go home?" I didn't remember i talked like that with Myeounghun oppa. Ah, my poor memory!

"It's over?" 

"Let's see how it' starts" said seoungsae-nim

 "You will guess it"

"BIG!"

"Big social network!"

 "Big head?"

"Big ego?"

'What are you talking about Joon ah?"

"Show us more!"

"-Er..."

"Big eater!" everybody said in a unison. Ah.. that's probably me.

"Big eater." 

"Does that mean she just eat s alot in quantity?" asked Yoseob oppa 

"Yes,she eats a lot."

"Really?" Yoseob oppa asked me while Simon D oppa kept watching me.

 "The youngest writer from M channel told me. She has the biggest appetite out of the female stars. i saw her chowing down fries until the cameras started rolling. She also eats food that are put on the show for display. She's really easy going which what great. She felt like a little sister, i wanted to give her more." Ah... i think i knew who said that.

"I ate beef with Min once. She eats raw meat like noodles!" Unnie, Don't tell them!

""I haven't had raw beef many times. I don't know if i can eat it. Let me try it!" After tasting, gobble it down after tasting, for real!"

"I eat more than most women, but i was so impressed after seeing Shinyoung unnie eat."

.....

 

*Yoseob's POV"

She such a cute girl. I didn't even know she ate alot! But i like someone who could take care of her body by eating and did some sports regularly than some girls who made themself hungry only to become more skinny. Good job mini Min "

 

*Joon's POV"

Wow! I would like to take you to eat dinner sometimes MIn. Only 2 of us, of course. Wait! Did i say only 2 of us? Lee Joon ah, you must be crazy!"

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

I make all the dialogue from OMS episode, it's kinda long but hope you guys like it^^