final

Checkered

Hansol was at his room, blankly staring at the ceiling. He sighed for the nth time, feeling disappointed. He trained enough, he danced till his bones breaks. But wasn't that enough for him to debut? He clenched his fists, trying to be optimistic. Hell, he was gonna debut! He just needs to wait. 

 

"I'm gonna debut!" Hansol says, throwing a fist at the air. He immediately brings it back and sighs again before he rolls to the other side of the bed. He stares at the next bed just beside him. It was so sudden, but next thing he know is that his tears forms around his eyes. He quickly wipes it, muttering a numerous no. 

 

"I'm so childish." Hansol stiffled a laugh, but quickly frowned. He hated this concept. , debuting early was kinda okay. But his heart almost dissolved when he hears his lover debuting on a different unit. He muffles a sob as he grabbed a pillow and covered his face. He sobs onto the pillow and he feels it getting wet. 

 

He was too busy to even hear the door opening, but Yuta suddenly pulled the pillow away. The younger had a surprised face, seeing the older with tears on his face. "Ha-chan, what's wrong?" Yuta asks, his thumb automatically wiping the tears. 

 

"I'll miss you." Hansol confessed, his voice shaking. It then hits Yuta. The fact that they'll be in a different unit, which means he'll be transferring to the dorm together within his sub-unit. 

 

"I'll be lonely in this room.." Hansol cries even more as he stuffs his face onto Yuta's waist. "Don't leave me.." Hansol said, his words muffled. The younger suddenly felt sadder than ever. He was happy to debut after years of training. He really is. But his too much happiness didn't realized that he'll be separated to his own hugging monster, kissing monster. His beloved Hansol. 

 

"I'm sorry.." Yuta apologizes. He cannot think of what he can say, but Hansol just looked at him with his doe eyes. "Don't be sorry. This is your dream." 

 

Yuta lays down, immediately snuggling to the older. He stuffs his head to Hansol's chest as his fingers played with the latter's hair. "I'll miss you, Ha-chan." 

 

Hansol smiles at the name. He felt special as he was the only member Yuta has given a japanese suffix. He takes his hands to Yuta's thin waist and he hugs the younger deeper to his embrace. His long legs curled up and encloses the younger's body. 

 

"I'll miss you very, very much. But of course, I'll come crash to your dorm together with the others!" Hansol chuckles, kissing the younger on the top of his head. Yuta smiles secretly, but he remembered a favor he was willing to ask. 

 

"Ah!" 

 

"What is it?" 

 

"Ha-chan, can I borrow this checkered polo?" Yuta shows a pout and Hansol sighed. "I can't say no to that face.." 

 

Yuta giggles and Hansol sits up, removing his polo. He jokingly shoves it to Yuta's face. The younger removes the polo and hugs it to his chest. "Now I'll always wear this and remember you!" 

 

Hansol just snorted, "How about me?" 

 

Yuta smiles as he takes out a cute bracelet. It has a takoyaki pendant on it. "It's cute like me!" 

 

"I think I'll just crave takoyaki than remember you." Hansol bursts out laughing and Yuta kicks him off the bed. Hansol winces in pain as his head hits the floor. Hard. 

 

"!" Hansol accidentally curses and Yuta rushed to him. He pulled the older to the bed as he takes the older's head, his finger caressing it carefully. 

 

"I'm sorry, Ha-chan." Yuta apologizes with a sheepish smile as he continues massaging the area in pain. Hansol glares at the younger teasingly, but he smiles immediately. "I love you, my very own takoyaki princess~" 

 

"It's prince! Ugh.. I love you too, Ha-chan. My hugging and kissing monster. My Busan prince. My everything." 

 

"Do well on your promotions okay?! I'll ask Taeyong to monitor you! If you flirt with anyone, I'll be eating takoyakis with Johnny and Ten." 

 

The younger flaps his arms, "No! You can only eat with me!" Yuta pouts and Hansol pinched his cheeks, "You possessive boy." 

 

"But seriously, take care and eat well, okay?" 

 

"Aye, aye, oji-sama~" 

 

Hansol kisses the younger in the lips before he stares at Yuta's eyes. "I love you." 

 

"I love you too." 

 

"No, I love you more." 

 

"I love you the most!" 

 

"Shut up, I love you more than you love me!" 

 

"Aish, fine."


yay for yusol. Lsjdojahdod. Sorry if lame. Literally just typed in thirty minutes and published it. XD please leave a comment and I hope you loved it! 

 

p.s: i'm gonna shower the yusol tag with love. Istg. This otp needs more fanfics.