All i feel

Time

The time when Jinki feeling insecure there always minho beside him, make sure he’s not alone, hugging him, give him a warm feeling while whispering sweet nothing in his ear. The best time for Jinki is when they ready to sleep is when they will snuggles and cuddling, no more noise than they voice and laughter. Yes, that time is always Jinki’s favorite because he can having minho for him and only him. No distraction even from they phone. That time is when Jinki can be so clingy and spoiled more than a child, and Minho of course will do anything to make the smile stay in his lover face.

Until someday when Jinki having a bad day is the worst day for Jinki because he knew he will make things come so worst than they already are . he will makes Minho angry and sad at the same time like any others day when he’s in this state, in his mind Jinki asking to himself, why he make Minho look so bad as partner when he’s the one whose the bad one, he’s the one whose said bad things to Minho, throw something to Minho. Oh he just need someone to fight and he choose the wrong person yet he not realize and keep going follow his ego until he regret it all, it’s always like this in they relationship.

Minho love never less he know that but something stopping him to trust that. Yeah it’s his past, Jinki having a big hole in his heart, even Minho’s love not enough to cover it.  He don’t even know what to do to himself, yet he afraid to lose Minho, Jinki love Minho so much he try to be best for him but he also scared to keep Minho tight in his embrace.

The worst day ever is when Jinki ask Minho to broke up. Minho in another hand got very confused and sad also, he never hurting Jinki he thought and yet the person he love dearly just say something so mean. Minho keep tyring and begging to Jinki, asking him to stay hugging him tight in his arm trying his best to makes Jinki changing his mind and it’s make him let the tear fall down without his permission, he feels so tired frustrated he staring into JInki’s eyes intensely. Jinki feel like being pulled into a big hole his mind dizzy he feel like a criminal he feels  so  hurt also when he saw the tears flowing down on minho’s cheeks, he never thought he do that him, to Minho his love one.

Jinki having a hard time after that accident,  he's in the edge to just ended up their relationship,  he thinks he just being a burden and he already hurting minho,  he tells Minho to just leave him but,  Minho....  He stay there patiently hearing whatever Jinki's saying, pulled Jinki's into his embrace until Jinki calm down. 

'Minho.... I'm sorry …. I love you' say jinki between his sobbing. He crying hard,  let all the burden leaving his shoulder, now he realized,  there's no way other than Minho can stay with him,  loving him this much,  he know no one other than Minho can make him laugh until his stomach ached. Only Minho and always Minho.  Minho smile hearing that and hugs jinki even tighter.

That's what they passing for almost one year, tears joy and happiness all mixed, but they survived, stay together, laughing together and loving each other.  

Time telling Jinki,  their relationship near 2th year next month but something happened, he feel Minho change,  he not like what he is used to know,  but the love still there that’s what makes Jinki confused,  he knows he already do so many things in the past and he promised not to end their relationship with one hand.  Jinki think Minho maybe already bored to him tired to him and Jinki bravely asking Minho.

The reaction is not like what Jinki expected. Jinki smile in front Minho and make sure he didn’t see the hurt in his eyes. He decided to just wait until time answering all.

Maybe Minho just tired because his tight schedule

Or maybe Minho feel bored a bit ..

People say, in relationship there is no way you will not feeling bored, so maybe Minho just feel bored

Jinki believing in Minho he will stay and keep his promise to him .

Yes

He will, Jinki thought to himself and smiling brightly to Minho

 

 

 

I love you Choi Minho …

And will always love you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know it’s such XD *grins mianhe am not good at writing … this is my story where is yours ?