—fin.

quest to the crotch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is this what you freaking call a bonding?" 

 

Yuta snorted as he looked at his friends one by one, who are all currently glued to their phones. Care to know what they're currently engrossed to? Well it's none other than the new launched game called, Pokemon Go.

 

A while ago, his friends offered him to have a hang out time at the park nearby. Yuta, who expected that they'll actually do something fun and real made a mistake of joining. Their so called bonding ended up into a Pokemon Go craze around the park.

 

It's been already two days ever since the game was launched. He doesn't actually know why there are so many people who are getting addicted to it. Like come on, what's with that game that it ended up eating the system of his friends? Is there something great he can get through that game? What the hell.

 

And it's not just his friends who are engrossed to it. Even the people around the park are all playing it and hunting down Pokemons! Darn it!

 

"Please someone remind how I ended up here?" Yuta complained and massaged his temples. Goodness gracious! Up to when will he have to bear with his Pokemon Go mania friends huh?

 

Ten, who spared him a glance for a few seconds, rolled his eyes. Should he thank the heavens now for that short span of glance? "It's because you love and understand us hyung."

 

So much for hoping to get a reasonable answer. Can he just disappear and go home right now? There's nothing great happening in his life. If he stays here even longer, he might go really nuts and end up at a mental hospital. What a great friends and life he has.

 

He groaned and pulled his hairs out of frustration. Just when will this Pokemon Go craze end huh?! For pete's sake, it's like the world is already invaded by Pokemons and he's now the only one who is living up a normal life.

 

"If I we're you, I'll just go with the flow and play Pokemon Go too." Taeyong exclaimed. Not even bothering to spare a glance at him. Rot with your phone, Lee Taeyong. Just freaking rot with your Pokemon Go!

 

"Taeyong hyung is right." Doyoung replied. "Life would so much easier if you just play with us, Yuta hyung."

 

Are his friends actually telling him to play that lame game too? No way in hell. There's just no way that he's going to let Pokemon Go eat up all his system.

 

Yuta rolled his eyes and stucked his tongue out. "No thanks. I'd rather rot than play that lame Pokemon Go."

 

"Oh yes! I got another Pokemon!" Donghyuck or also known as Haechan declared before jumping out of happiness.

 

Shaking his head, Yuta decided to part ways with them for a while. God knows that if he stays here even longer, he'll just totally rot and die because of too much stress with his Pokemon Go mania friends.

 

"I'll just stroll around. Just tell or call me if you're all done." Nobody responded to his statement. What the actual ? Is this what friends are for? Just freaking rot with your phones and Pokemon Go!

 

He walked away from them and started lurking around the park. There are so many people out there. Eating, playing, and having the time of their lives. But most of the people do one thing in common. And that is, playing Pokemon Go.

 

Should he change this ordinary park into Pokemon Go park? If this continues, then he'll really talk and ask the owner to do some changes huh!

 

When he saw a cotton candy vendor, he instantly made his way there and reached for his pocket. "One for me ahjussi." He handed the coins and smiled at the vendor.

 

The vendor took a stick and rolled the cotton candy there and gave it to Yuta. He smiled and bowed down as a sign of thanks before strolling again.

 

Great. Nothing changed. Everyone around him are still playing and hunting Pokemons. And the amount of people who are still in their sanity can be counted. Wow.

 

Then Yuta suddenly felt something strange around him. It's like someone is staring at him. But who could it be?

 

He carefully eyed his surroundings to catch that someone up. After a couple of minutes, his eyes stopped on someone familiar to him.

 

And he got the right person. He is the one staring at him. But the thing is, he's not staring at Yuta's face, clothes, or anything normal.

 

For pete's sake, the bastard's staring at Yuta's crotch! HIS VERY OWN AND EFFIN' CROTCH!

 

What the actual is this weird guy up to?

 

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the park, Hansol slowly walked around the park. Eyes not leaving the phone and bothering to spare a glance to his surroundings. He's so busy playing Pokemon Go because he wants to catch so many Pokemons as possible.

 

"Go to that direction and I'll go here hyung." Their Chicago boy best friend Johnny motioned him to the other direction. "And you, Jaehyun can go there. Let's all hunt down Pokemons around here!" Jaehyun nodded and went back to his phone.

 

When he saw a pokemon lurking around, he tap his Poke Ball as a glowing and shrinking ring appeared around the Pokemon. The ring's color is green which means that he can capture it without any problem. And when the ring finally gets to it's smallest, he flick the Poke Ball and aimed towards the creature. Releasing his fingers, the Poke Ball successfully hits and captures the Pokemon!

 

"I got another one! Oh yeah!" Hansol mentally congratulated himself and threw a party.

 

The three idiots friends actually had a bet. Whoever gets and hunts the least Pokemon will have to wear girl clothes and run around the school campuses on Monday. And of course, Hansol doesn't want that to happen and it won't freaking happen. Over his dead and gorgeous y body. Duh.

 

Hansol continued walking around, still looking for Pokemons to capture. He's determined to win their bet and laugh his off to the loser.

 

A vibration started to notify from his phone and it means that there's a pokemon around. He also heard the Pokemon's unique call. Pokemon, where art t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter