Final

Yoongi x Reader (Fluff)

"Why am I here?" I asked because seriously who wouldn't after they were kidnapped.

"I, the great marshmallow king of the galaxy, will answer you."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Jungkook and Jimin.

"Sorry, he went to Baekhyun over the weekend and apparently Kris, Tao and Luhan visited soooo..."

Well, at least Jungkook is trying to look like he was sorry, but Jimin, that little squirrel just hugged Taehyung and ignored the world.

"And you just let him go there? Alone? Aren't you two the most overprotective and possessive boyfriends ever? You never let him leave the house without one of you, so what made you change you're mind?"

Jungkook blushed and Jimin finally seemed to notice me.

"Baekhyun and the rest of his flat mates happens."

Uwahh, Jmin talked to me a miracle happened.

Now back to my original problem

"Back to the main topic, why am I here?"

"..."

I sighed.

Are you serious?

Naturally he is.

"Oh, great marshmallow king of the galaxy please tell me why I'm here?"

"In all my glory I will tell you that you are the chosen one!" He happily exclaimed.

"The chosen one?"

"To put it simple, you're a present for Yoongi. We forgot to buy one for his birthday and seeing how you and him have a crush on each other, we decided that you are the best present we could ever give him."

After Jungkook was finished explaining, I asked myself if I should be happy, angry or if I should cry.

"Now if you excuse us, Taetae promised me and Kookie something."

With that they walked out of the room.

As soon as the door closed I heard a click and paled.

Did they just...

Oh, hell no!

Those little s.

They just locked and left me here in Yoongis room.

~2 hours later~

I want to punch these idiots.

They could have at least given me food, but no why should they do that, not if they're too busy thinking about ing each other.

Well, maybe not Taehyung but still...

I'm going to kill them slowly and painfully.

Ahhh~ I'm hungry.

I want food.

Now.

Can't someone come and hel-

Click.

Oh God.

Don't panic.

I bet it's just Jungkook. He realized how stupid their plan was and came to get me.

Why the can't the door open faster?

I want to know who it is so that I can think of an excuse(in case it's Yoongi) or of threats(The maknae line would be terrified do life).

The door fully opens and in the doorway stood...Yoongi.

He spotted me on the ground and just stared blankly at me.

I awkwardly laughed.

"Hey Yoongi. What are you doing here?"

Wow, how dumb can I get?

Its his ing room. He should question what I'm doing here.

While I was in thoughts he walked I over to his desk and picked up a birthday card.

He started reading, raised an eyebrow and smirked.

I think I should start praying.

"So, you're my birthday present?"

He slowly walked over.

"Seems like it."

I stood up and walked back until I tripped over something and fell to the ground.

He picked me up and placed me on his bed.

"There was something interesting written on the card."

His smirk got wider.

"Ahahah...and that would be?"

Do I even want to know?

"That a certain girl named (y/n) has a big crush on me. Now tell me is it true?"

I didn't know what to say, so I decide I should just say the truth.

"Yes...yes, it's true. Problem with that?"

"Actually, no I don't have a problem with that."

He smiled, a genuine smile and kissed me.

I needed a moment to response.

It was my first kiss and it u couldn't have wished for a better one.

After the kiss he lay down on the bed. He looked at me and patted the place next to him.

I shyly went to him and he pulled me down so that I lay next to him.

He hugged me from behind and fell asleep.

Maybe, just maybe I should thank the three idiots after I tortured them.

~Hours later~

"Yoongi? Yoongi, please wake up. I'm hungry. If you don't want me to die please wake up."

Silence.

I sighed.

Calm down.

Don't kill your boyfriend.

Let's just say that the maknae line and my boyfriend won't ever refuse to give me food again.

♥The End♥


A/n: I think I'm going to write a sequel which probably is just a chapter full of but I'm not promising anything.

I don't know if I should rate this story as fluff or as humor or as both because, please that was so random, but I hope you enjoyed it.