Chapter Eleven

Where do we go from here?

Jessi was at the bar as the atmosphere had a comfortable feel to it. The music they were playing was danceable and up to date with the latest songs. Next to the bar was a little dance floor and there were a couple of people dancing. At the table with illionaire, they were chilling and listening to the music while doing a couple of rounds of shots.

"You guys wanna do another round?” Dok2 drunkly asked after taking his fourth shot. The guys and Jessi agreed to do another round but Jessi's friend declined since she wasn't much of a drinker. She also decided to be designated driver for Jessi anyway.

“Actually, I'll do two more rounds!” Jessi, who was already pretty drunk, told everyone and the guys “oohed" at Jessi's statement. Then Dok2 headed to the bar to get the drinks. While waiting for the drinks, Jessi and her friend excused themselves from the table to go to the restroom.

Meanwhile, at the AOMG studio, the crew was having a late dinner since some of the guys were going to stay up all night working at the studio. As they were in the lounge having a good time laughing and talking, Jay was suddenly notified by a security guard with his walkie talkie. The security guard was  saying that Hoody was back and claimed that she had left something earlier.

"Hoody? Okay, let her come up," Jay responded back on the walkie talkie that he uses only at the studio. 

Everyone was confused about why Hoody would come to AOMG at this late hour. Moments later, the security guard and the supposed "Hoody" arrived in the lounge.  

"Hi, sorry for coming here at this hour...” Missha, in disguise, said as she pretended to be the new artist. With her bleached blonde hair and perfect make up skills, she was able to trick everyone. She politely bowed to the AOMG members in the studio.

“Wow, your dress looks nice! Did you go out to celebrate tonight?" Simon commented before taking a sip of his drink. Missha shyly brushed back her hair behind her ear.

"Ah this dress? Thank you. Yeah, I just went to a nice restaurant with my friends, " Missha lied. Next, Jay got up from the table and started to Hoody down to find her lost item. 

Back to the bar with Jessi, the girls were making their way back to the table from the restroom.  When they found the table, they could see Dok2 still at the bar. Jessi saw that Dok2 was talking to a pretty girl and  seeing the two of them together made her jealous. 

Ten minutes later, Dok2 came back with the next round of shot glasses. As the shots were getting passed out, Jessi got her glass. Before they even made a toast and drank, Jessi, with an annoyed expression, quickly took her shot and told her friend that they should head back to the hotel now.

Dok2 was confused about what just happened and gave a questionable look to the guys. All the guys were sighing and shaking their head knowing why Jessi's behavior  changed suddenly.

"Where they goin'?" Dok2 asked. Then the guys explained to Dok2 what happened.

“So, how do you feel about Jessi noona?" SuperBee asked. Dok2 thought about it for a good few minutes before answering the question. Soon enough, Dok2 realized what he had to do and made his way out of the bar to look for Jessi.