Tutor Me

1+1= Unexpected Pleasures

 

Taemin glanced at the previous math test he took last class.  He banged his head against the desk while taking the paper and crumpled it into a wad. “Hey, I got an A!” One kid cheered.   “Heck yeah!” another said. Suddenly the whole class came into an uproar which made Taemin kick his desk. “Hey Taemin, what’d you get?” Sulli asked which made Taemin furious. “Damn it!” He yelled launching the paper across the classroom. Silence filled the whole classroom as the teacher came inside.

 

“Good job class,” The teacher began. “As you know many of you passed the test and a  couple of you haven’t.”  The teacher said eyeballing Taemin, who whipped his head towards the window. The rest of the class continued with the teacher lecturing about math but Taemin mind was only focused on one person: Choi Minho.  The one with the good grades and girls clinging over him. The one with the athletic skills; the only one with the good looks that could attract him. Throughout the only thirty minutes of class that they had left, Taemin gaze was only be directly at him. Minho gaze shifted from the paper towards him.

“Mr. Lee is there any reason why you are staring Mr. Choi Minho?” The teacher asked which made the whole class snicker. “Um, no.” He said as a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. The  bell rung, and everybody rose from their seats.  “Minho and Taemin, stay after class for a second.” The teacher called as he erased the blackboard.

The two boys made their way to his desk. The teacher sat at his desk and faced he two kids. “Choi Minho meet Lee Taemin, Lee Taemin meet Choi Minho. As today Choi Minho will be your tutor Taemin for the low score you got on the previous math test.” The teacher explained.

 Taemin looked at him dumbfounded. “B-but”.  “No buts, if you fail the next test, you will fail this class and you may have to lose one of your elective classes to take intensive math.” The teacher cut through. “So starting today Choi Minho will be your personal tutor, do you understand?” The boys nodded their heads.

They both walked out of the classroom. “So do you want to come to my house?” Minho asked. Taemin perked up from walking and faced Minho. “Y-yeah, w-what t-t-time, Minho hyung?” Taemin stuttered. A chuckle escaped from Minho’s lips, “No need t be so formal, call me Minho.” Taemin just stared at him. “Meet me by the gate after school.” Minho smiled. “Okay,” Taemin said. The warning bell rung then Taemin began skipping. “See you after school!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin walked through the corridor of the gate looking for Minho as people passed by.  Isn’t he supposed to be here?

A hand grabbed Taemin by the shoulder causing the young boy to jump.  Whipping his head around, there stood Minho. “Are you ready to go?” He asked flashing a smile. Taemin nodded as Minho began walking away into the street.  They walked for about a good 10 minutes. They finally reached their destination as Minho searched for his house key in his bag.  He twisted the key until he heard a simple click.

“Sorry for the wait.” Minho said as he let Taemin enter the house first. “Are we going to study first?” Taemin asked, digging for his math book.  “Sure.” Minho replied. They walked to his room then Minho opened the door. Taemin stood there in awe as Minho glided inside the room. They sat down as Taemin pulled out a pencil.

“What question didn’t you get?” Minho asked.

Taemin glanced over at the paper. “2x +1=3”

Minho looked over Taemin’s shoulder then let out a sly smirk. “It’s easy, let me show you.” He whispered into Taemin’s ear. Chills traveled down his spine as Taemin looked over t the older boy.  “Wh- what do you mean?” His voice was filled with worry, while Taemin looked at Minho who’s eyes with filled with lust. Is he trying to hit on me? Taemin thought.

Taemin got up and slowly backed away. “Oh, look at the time, I’ll be going.” He said making his way towards the door and twisting the knob.  In a split second, Minho leapt towards the door then shut it closed. Minho’s fingers swept under Taemin’s chin lifting it slightly. “Where do you think you’re going?” He whispered seductively in his ear. His cool breath lingering against his ear as he nibbled the sensitive ear lobe. 

“For the problem, first you subtract one from both sides of the equation which equals two.”

Minho ed Taemin shirt, revealing his flat chest. “No abs yet?” He teased.

Taemin squirmed in Minho grasp, “You should have two x equals two, once you have that problem, you have isolate x by itself. Now I’m going to remove your pants.”

Minho fingers slid near the younger belt buckle and pull it apart. In a swoop, Minho undid Taemin’s pants, leaving him in his boxers.  A pink blush was wiped across his face. 

"Next, you divide two x and the number two."

He grabbed Taemin arm, raising them above his head. His thumb ran over the small numb, which made shivers ran down Taemin's body. His lips pressed against the nape of his neck, bitting it slightly. "Damn it, forget studying. I want you." Minho whispered into his ear. He ed his pants, revealing his erected member waiting to emerge from clothing.

"Look at your little junior." He teased removing the undergarement as his erected member sprung from the clothing. A second later, Taemin swung his head away from Minho gazed in embrassment.

"Aww, no need to be embrassed." Minho said gently pressing his lips against the head. His teeth grazed against it as Minho head lower down. His head began bobbing up and down. 

Elecric shocks traveled through Taemin's body. Minho tongue swirled against s as Taemin threw his head back. "Damn it, I'm going to explode." He cursed under his breath.  

"Go ahead." Minho said while he continued up and down.

His seeds explode into Minho mouth, his slwly dripped from his  A soft gasp ecasped from his mouth as he got up and reached for a napkin. "I'm so sorry." He said wiping the remains from his bottom lip.

"Eh, I'm not done yet."  With that Minho grapped Taemin wrist and threw him against the bed. His lips crashed against Taemin's, in return he let out a yelp!  His lips traveled to the nape of his neck, on it harshly leaving a small hickey.

He flipped Taemin over so he was on top of him. "Ride." He commanded pointing to . 

"It's huge." He whspered looking at it. "It won't bite." He teased, pulling Taemin on top of him. 

Taemin eased on to Minho, sitting completely on .  Minho hands clasped against Taemin hips, forcing him move up and down. "It hurts." Taemin complained. 

"It'll be okay." Minho said adding a few . 

The  whole room was filled with skin slapping against each other, moans and grunts. Their sweat drenched against each other while Taemin moans squeaked against Minho ear,

"Not again." Taemin moaned. 

Minho filled himself inside of Taemin, then Taemin weight shifted onto him.  Minho glanced at time. "It's 6:55." 

Taemin leaped off of Minho then slipped his clothes on. "I have to go." 

Crestfallen, Minho grabbed his wirst, "What about study?"

"We'll continue someday." He smiled then left.

_____________________________________

 

What a crappy ending XD