Final

Me You

They finally reached the hotel after taking flight from Korea to Japan and now they are all gathered at the hotel lounge, waiting for their manager to tell them the details. Being fluent in Japanese, Jiho is happily talking to a hotel staff, asking her about nice places around here. She ain't just gonna stuck in here when they have some free time to spend. Sitting on a maroon leather couch, Seunghee and Arin are sharing a book with Japanese letters all around the cover. They want to communicate with their Japanese fans as much as they can, so they have to improve their Japanese. At another side, next to a statue, Hyojung is snapping some photos together with Jine and Binnie, doing some weird poses which earns them some attention from the guests and staffs. Embarassed, the three girls quickly came back to their gathering spot and looked at the photos they just took. Yooa let out a soft yawn and Mimi who is standing beside her, patting her head.

" Sleepy? " asks Mimi, her hand is now caressing Yooa's long hair.

Yooa nods, " I couldn't sleep that much during the flight. "

" Shouldn't I be the one who said that? I couldn't even sleep because you clung on me. My arm is numb. " laughs Mimi.

Yooa gives her a glare, shutting Mimi instantly.

" Alright, be in the same room with me. " says Mimi.

" No need to tell me. " huffs Yooa.

Mimi smiles. Yooa is so whiny. But she likes it.

" Come, the manager calls for us. " Mimi grabs Yooa's hand and drags her to where everyone else is.

" We already booked four rooms for you guys, so, two people for each room. You can decide on your own and tell me. " the manager explains.

Hearing this, Jiho quickly raises her hand, " Arin, I want to share room with Arin! "

" Okay, Arin, you okay with- "

Binnie's voice interrupts her, " I want Arin as my roommate too! "

The manager sighs, knowing this situation would happen. She turns to look at Arin who is slightly confused.

" Arin, what do you say? "

Arin scratches her head awkwardly, nervous eyes looking back and forth between Jiho and Binnie, " Um.. I will go with Hyojung unnie.. "

Being the most caring towards the youngest, Hyojung chirps in, " Deal! "

Arin smiles at her thankfully. She really doesn't want to be in the same room with either Jiho or Binnie because one of them would barge into their room and disturb them the whole night. She had enough experience of that.

Both Jiho and Binnie cross their arms, feeling upset.

Seunghee pats Jiho's back, " We'll be in the same room. You have your kimono, I have my yukata. We'll look good in them! "

At the mention of that, Jiho smiles brightly and nods.

Jine walks closer to Binnie, " So that's mean we're roommates. You have no choice left because obviously Mimi and Yooa are together? Now stop sulking, I brought cute onesies for us so we can wear them together later. I will lend you mine! "

Binnie side-hugs Jine and stuck her tongue out to Arin, which Arin replies it with her dolphin laugh.

" Alright, now that everything is sorted out, let's go to your rooms, refresh yourselves and get some rest. " the manager says and off they go.
**
Yooa lands her body on the comfy bed as soon as they enter the room. Mimi just shakes her head, smiling, while dragging their stuffs to the corner of the room. It's actually still embarassing that their members know that Yooa can't be separated from her. Yooa is that clingy to her. But Mimi doesn't mind. She loves the feeling when people rely on her. Especially when it's Yooa. It's only feels right when they are stuck together .

She takes out Yooa's yellow towel and her bathing stuffs, and walks towards her. Yooa is laying flat on her front, so her back is exposed so Mimi takes the chance to hit Yooa's . Yooa squeals at the sudden attack. She turns her body, once again glaring at the laughing blonde.

" ert. " murmurs Yooa.

" Wha- I'm not- " Mimi defends herself but suddenly she feels like she's being pulled down.

Yooa grabs the towel that Mimi puts around her neck and pulls Mimi on top of her. Mimi gasps when Yooa tugs on her shirt, bringing them much closer. Their faces are just one inch from each other, their breaths caressing. Mimi looks at the view beneath her and Yooa is staring at her, smirking. Mimi's breath hitches as Yooa moves her face closer to hers.

Yooa brushes their lips together, " I've missed you.. "

" Hm.. " as Mimi is about to lean for a kiss, they hear a knock.

" Hello, Mimi! It's me, Hyojung~ "

Mimi groans, as Yooa sits up and pushes her. She takes the towel and her bathing stuffs from Mimi who is looking at her with these pleading eyes. Yooa ruffles Mimi's blonde locks.

" Go entertain her for abit. I'm gonna clean myself. " Yooa giggles as she disappears into the bathroom.

Mimi takes a few deep breaths to calm herself, and after she feels better, she gets up and goes to open the door to let Hyojung in. Hyojung enters the room happily, with a phone on her hand, obviously doing a Vapp broadcast.

" Oh, where's Yooa? " asks Hyojung, sitting on the bed.

" In the bathroom. Shh. Why are you doing broadcast in the middle of night? " says Mimi, her eyes scanning the comments that appears on the screen, occasionally smiling.

Hyojung smiles, " Nothing, I just want to greet our fans from Japan. "

" Aye, "

It has been ten minutes since Mimi talking and interacting with the fans via the broadcast with Hyojung, while Yooa still in the bathroom.

" I have to go to Seunghee and Jiho's room before we end this broadcast. You can say your goodbye now, Mimi. " points Hyojung.

Mimi says her goodnight greeting to the fans as she leds Hyojung to the front door. She waves the leader goodbye before closing the door, not forgetting to lock it. She knocks on the bathroom door.

" Shiah? Hyojung unnie left just now. Are you done? "

She hears a click and there's Yooa, the yellow towel wraps around her small yet slender body. She walks out of the bathroom, pinning Mimi against the wall. The water droplets travel from her face down to her neck, Mimi's eyes trailing it. Mimi's hands find themselves wrapping around Yooa's body, their bodies against each other in a very close intimacy. Every curve could be feel.

Yooa's hand tangles itself in Mimi's soft locks as they lean in, their wet lips touched, they fit perfectly like a puzzle. Yooa tugs on Mimi's hair as the older of the two deepen their heated kisses, groaning in each other's mouth. Mimi grabs Yooa's honey thighs and put them around her waist as she heads towards the bed, never breaking their kiss. Despite her raging hormones, Mimi gently places Yooa on the bed, and climb on top of her. This is what Yooa loves about Mimi. She's so gentle to her. She treats her like she's the most fragile thing she could ever own. Breaking the kiss, they gasp for oxygen. Yooa's hands reach out and cup Mimi's face.

" You know my feelings. Don't you? " whispers Yooa.

Still catching her breaths, " Yes. I've always know, Shiah. "

Yooa's thumb caressing Mimi's rosy cheek, " I will say the words when I'm ready. When I make sure this feeling isn't temporary. "

Mimi smiles under Yooa's touch.

" I will wait. "

Yooa puts her hands on Mimi's neck, the blonde leans down, and with that they both succumb themselves to the abyss of pleasure.
****

( My MiYoo heart can't handle at the thought of them sharing a room together)