Dreams 1

Dreams

Hope you like it!:) Sorry if my grammar,spelling etc are wrong. 

This is a BaekYeon story, so if you don't like them you better go away. 

Thanyou, enjoy reading!                                                                                                                                                     

Taeyeon

"Oh, Baekhyun ah you're late" Heechul oppa said, the fans screamed. We are currently having our SMTOWN concert. Baekhyun bowed and said sorry for coming late to the stage. I'm so close to Baekhyun, my boyfriend. I should get out of here fans will get mad. So I went backstage, I excused myself. 

I honestly can't stand being close to him in public. Cause I know the fans will just bash us. And if they do that I'll just cry again. I don't want it because I don't want Baekhyun getting hurt. Even though people don't like us I still love him. I  just can't let go the person who gives me so much love and happiness, he's so important to my life. I got out of my thoughts as my manager patted my shoulder.

"Taeyeon-ah you should come up in the stage. You've been here for too long" my manager told me. I didn't notice the time so I quickly went to the stage again. Tiffany saw me and dragged me close to Heechul and Baekhyun, she really dragged me. Tiffany told me that Heechul made Baekhyun choose the Top 5 most beautiful Sm artist. Top 5 he picked Seulgi,Top4 he picked Krystal, Top3 he picked Tiffany, Top2 he picked Boa unnie. Lucky them.

"So Baekhyun-ah who's the Top 1? The one you think is the most beautiful sm artist, who is she?" Heechul asked, the fans screamed so loud. They are also curious, I'm also curious. I know that he's not going to pick me because the fans will get angry, you know. But I still hope that he will choose me, hahahaha. He looked at me, he freaking looked at me. Omg. Everytime he looks at me I feel my butterflies dancing, just understand what I feel.

" Do you know who she is?" Baekhyun asked the fans.

"YES!!!!!" the fans screamed. I wonder who they're thinking. Maybe Yoona? or Irene? Well all female sm artist are beautiful.

" Oh. Then who is she? " Baekhyun asked them. He's so adorable. 

" KIM TAEYEON!!!" what? I blinked my eyes rapidly. I still can't believe it. Why did they picked me? I thought that they don't like us together? I'm so confused. Baekhyun was suprised of their answer.

" You guys got it right, I think that Kim Taeyeon is the most beautiful SM artist and the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on." Baekhyun said. I cried tears of joy because of what he said. I'm just so happy right now. He just makes me so damn happy. 

He came to me and hugged me. I still can't believe that all of this is happening. I hugged him so tight, I'm still crying. But Baekhyun said to me that I need to stop crying. So I stopped.

The fans screamed for us, they were happy for us , I hoped for this to happen a long time ago. The other sm artist were also happy for us. 

I woke up. Ugh my head hurts. I dreamed of us again. My dreams were too far from reality. Because the reality was that they will never accept us. That's why we were forced to break up. I was forced to be separated with my happiness,my love,the one who is there for me. The fans were happy about us breaking up, but for me? I'm so broken, to the point that I feel like I'm dying. Baekhyun... I freaking miss him. How can I forget him, when I always dream of us together every night? It's hard to move on when you still love the person. 

I actually want us together again, I'm selfish I know that. So today I'm going to an event. Together with other artist. TTS were included so I need to come. Tiffany and Seohyun were already at the venue, while I'm still heading there. Exo is going to be there, which means Baekhyun is there. I'm happy because I will see him, but I'm also sad remembering that we already broke up, that I need to avoid him and move on.

I arrived at the venue, I qiuckly went to the room where all artist will be waiting. I opened the door and saw them, well they are staring at me. So I quickly went to where Tiffany and Seohyun are sitting. I sat beside them. 

But I didn't even notice that they were sitting with Exo. Great. 

All of the members were there sitting with us. 

" Hey noona why are you late? " Chen asked me

" Uh I woke up late." I said 

" We were playing Truth or Dare unnie, would you like to join us?" Seohyun asked me.

" Oh ok." 

Whatever happens, just let it happen.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued!! Hope you liked it! :)

Wait for the next chapter to come! 

Byeeeii!~