—fin.

one last cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol eyed the coffee shop's surroundings thoroughly and smiled bitterly to himself. He's here again. He's at the place where all his happy memories and moments with that certain boy happened.

 

While looking at the faces of each and every people, he felt the familiar pain inside his chest that's been killing him up until now. He's envious of those people that can smile like they haven't got any problems while he's here, suffering and hurting from all the pieces and memories left of him.

 

It's been already 5 years but his mind can still remember every single details of the moments they're together. Like it only happened yesterday. His heart and mind just can't forget everything about the boy he only loved and will love forever. The boy that goes by the name, Yuta Nakamoto.

 

The sweet smell of the coffee shop greeted him as he entered inside. Lately, college has been stressing the hell out of him and he needs to have an unwinding moment with himself. And that is, by having some alone time and getting a sip of his favorite drink which is coffee.

 

As he proceeded inside, he immediately looked up at the huge menu list on the wall. Hmm. What should he order for now? Espresso? Caramel macchiato? Latte? Cappucino?

 

It took a few minutes for him to think. Finally deciding on what to order, Hansol decided to proceed on the line. Everything is just going smooth for him but someone suddenly barged into the line where he's supposed to stand.

 

What the hell? Does this person know the word respect? So rude. He's about to line up! Goodness gracious. This boy seriously needs a lesson and right now, he's going to give him what he deserves. He isn't the almighty Ji Hansol for nothing.

 

"Excuse me. I'm the one who's supposed to line up there." Hansol authoritatively stated and eyed the boy with his usual pokerface.

 

The boy turned to look at him with an arched brow. Whoah. Hansol didn't expected the boy to be this beautiful. And he wouldn't deny that he almost went nuts and had a crush on him because the boy in front of him is surely prettier than any other girls out there. But no. Don't fall for the trap! It isn't the real issue here.

 

"And so? Dude, you still haven't crossed the line. I'm already here now so you can't do a thing." Not just rude but also savage. So much for having a pretty face.

 

Hansol, who is now amused, flashed a mocking grin. "But I'm still the one who's supposed to line up there. You just barged in rude boy."

 

He held the boy's collar out of frustration as his eyes are shotting him daggers. How dare a stranger like him say that kind of thing huh?! Are they even close?! "Say what?! Rude?! Do you want a ing piece of me bastard?!" If looks could only kill, Hansol would've been already dead a few minutes ago.

 

The tension between them is so intimidating. Before the tension gets worst, one of the baristas decided to take matters into his own hands to avoid further dispute between the two.

 

"Can you both please stop sir? If you want to brawl non-stop, then find an empty alley. Brawl there all you can. Not here because we have customers. No one will ever disturb you there and you won't have any limits." The barista, with the name tag Doyoung, exclaimed.

 

The boy lets go of Hansol's collar as he heaved a sigh to calm the down. "Alright. I'm sorry."

 

Doyoung left the two and went back to where he is stationed.

 

"Great. I just lost my appetite. But I'm not done with you yet." The boy gave Hansol one last demonic glare before leaving the coffee shop.

 

When the boy is finally out of his sight, Hansol shook his head and a smile crept onto his face. What the actual is this? Why is he smiling like an idiot?

 

Maybe this is all because of the amusement. Yeah right. He's just amused of that pretty boy.

 

He shove those thoughts off and proceeded to the line to order his coffee.

 

Back then, Hansol had no idea that the boy who accidentally barged to him into the line will eventually be a big part of his life.

 

It's been days ever since the coffee shop incident. Hansol finds himself thinking about the pretty boy. Darn it! Why couldn't he get that boy off his mind huh?! Should he consult the doctor now? What he's experiencing might be severe. Ohmygosh.

 

The boy's image flashed into Hansol's mind again. ! What the hell is happening to him?!

 

Hansol banged his head on his arm chair which made his friends panic. "Hyung! Are you alright?!" Taeyong immediately went to him.

 

Jaehyun and Johnny also came to him with concern in their eyes. It's unusual for their hyung to act like this. Normally, he'll just wear his usual pokerface and silent aura. But today is a totally different issue.

 

"I need a doctor right now." He absentmindedly stated and pulled his hairs out of frustration.

 

The 3 eyed each other. Looks like, their hyung got a serious problem here. Jaehyun was about to speak but got interrupted when a horrified voice enveloped the whole classroom.

 

"YOU! What are you doing here?!" A mad voice echoed around their room.

 

The voice is so familiar to his ears. But then his eyes widened when he realized that the voice belongs to the boy he saw at the coffee shop last time.

 

Hansol immediately came back to his senses and stood up from his seat. "I should be the one asking you that!" He pointed his index finger to him. "What are you doing here? Are you perhaps stalking me?!"

 

! What is the boy doing here? Don't tell him that... he also goes to this school huh?! This has got to be a silly joke isn't it? No way in hell that this boy goes to the same school as him!

 

The boy's face cringes as he eyed Hansol with a sour expression. "Stalking you? In your dreams! Did you forgot that you still have an arrears to me!"

 

He scoffed. "For your information, you're the one who started it."

 

"Oh really?" He was about to make his way to Hansol but one of his friends stopped him.

 

"That's enough, Yuta." One of his friends called Ten, held his shoulders to restrain him.

 

So his ing name is Yuta huh? Even his name sounds beautiful. Wait what? Are you actually complimenting his name? Wake up, Ji Hansol! He's your enemy!

 

Yuta heaved a sigh and glared at Hansol once again. "Be thankful that Ten calmed the down out of me. You're a lucky bastard." He exclaimed before going to his seat together with Ten.

 

When the two are far from them, Johnny looked at him in confusion. "What was that hyung?!" Invisible question marks are now forming in his head.

 

Taeyong and Jaehyun nodded as they started to bombard him with so many questions.

 

But Hansol was too pre-occupied to answer them. So many things are going on inside his mind. If that Yuta guy goes to the same school as them... then why haven't he noticed his presence before? Why did he only knew about him just now?

 

At that time, Hansol had no idea that the boy he hated and bickered for who knows how many times was also the one that he fell in love with.

 

Hansol thought that they're just enemies and will forever be. He didn't expected that the tables would actually turn and his hatred will come to the point where he fell in love with Yuta. The fast heart beats and weird feelings blooming inside of him everytime he bickered and quarreled with the boy. Damn. Looks like, the more you hate the more you love happens in real life too huh?

 

Tears threatened to fall down his eyes as he took a sip of his coffee. For sure, he looks like an idiot right now. But he doesn't give a about it. He's ing hurting so much! He couldn't feel anything other than the pain in his heart. And his one and only hope is nowhere beside him which kills him even more.

 

Hundred or even thousands of memories together with Yuta flooded his mind again as his heart ached worst than before. 

 

"I love you, Han." Yuta's soft and soothing voice reached his ears.

 

They're currently at the coffee shop. Today is thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter