Final

He Noticed

2:45pm. Hurry up, stupid clock. Why are you so slow on a day like today? 

Your foot tapped in anticipation and annoyance as your class seemed to be going as slow as a snail today. The teacher was going on and on about the elements of the periodic table and why they are scientifically important to create certain combinations of....something but you stopped listening after he said "elements". 

Today was a very important day to you. You always kept it to yourself and never told anyone even when most of your small group of friends were begging to know what had you so excited to actually be in school unlike any other day. But, what they didn't understand nor know about is that every Friday, exactly at 3:25pm, you went to go and see your crush, Jeon Jungkook.

He was the most popular boy in school and almost all of the girls in school wanted to be with him, one of them being you. He played basketball, football, and ran track on the weekends. Everyone admired his humble personality, talent, and of course his stunning looks which made all the girls melt into puddles when he walked the halls. Many guys envied him and how many girls adored him but, none of them would dare to mess with him or they would be pumpled by the entire female student body. 

On Fridays, he would go and stand outside near the beautiful cherry blossom tree right outside of the school and talk to his friends. During that time, some girls would come up to him and speak with him briefly before being shooed away by his friends. Unforunately, because of your introverted personality, you couldn't go and actually speak to him. So, you would hide behind a large pillar at the front of the school and watch him from afar, blushing at how manly he was even while talking with his small group of friends. 

Nobody could ever know that you did this or else they would most definitely either harass her for it, calling her a creep and/or a stalker, tell Jungkook, or her friends would over it and never stop talking about it. 

You looked up at the clock and noticed that time had actually flew by, being 2:55 already. Only five more minutes that you had to not listen to your teacher speak. 

Jungkook is so perfect. The way he smiles and he's so kind to everyone that he meets. But, I've never talked to him before....I've always been too scared to. But, it's okay. I'm fine with just watching him from behind the pillar. 

Suddenly the bell rang, breaking you from all of your thoughts. You immediately jumped up and grabbed your things, making a B line out of the classroom. You only had a mere 10 minutes to get your things from your locker and make it outside in time to see Jungkook. What you weren't expecting, however, was to have two girls standing in front of your locker. 

Stopping in your tracks, you recognized the girls. One was a shorter girl who was in your math class, Minah. She had a crush on Jungkook for at least three years and always tried to approach him and go out on a date with him. From what you saw behind the pillar and sometimes in the hallways, she wasn't very successful with getting Jungkook to go out with her. You always faintly her him say that he had track meetings or he was going to be busy with school work. It made you said to see him reject her so many times, but at the same time, you were guilty to say that you were happy to see that he didn't go out with her. The other girl was Minah's friend who you always saw hanging around her or being nearby when she went to go and speak with Jungkook. 

The girls turned and spotted you standing there like a deer in headlights, immediately storming over in your direction. Minah looked heated as she made her way over to you, practically spitting in your face with anger as she spoke. "Where do you think you're going, huh?" You blinked in shock, your throat tightening as you forced words out of your mouth.

"To my l-locker and g-get my things, Unnie."

She narrowed her eyes at you and stuck her nose up at you. "You liar. I know exactly where you're going. To see Jungkook right?" Your whole body trembled at her words. How did she know that you were going to see him? A lump stuck in the middle of your throat that you couldn't say a word back to her. She let out a light scoff along with her friend at how scared you were before they backed you into a corner. "We know exactly what you do every single Friday. Jiyoung saw you the last Friday, watching him from behind the pillar across from where Jungkook stands." She motioned towards her friend as she nodded in agreement. This cannot be happening right now...

"I..." You could barely manage a word out of your mouth. You hated getting into confrontations with other people, especially girls like Minah who wouldn't back down from an agrument until they got out they needed to say.

"You're such a stalker. If you ever go and watch him like that again, we'll tell him that you're stalking him like a creep. You wouldn't want us to do that would you?" Her lips curved up into a small smirk as you shook her head frantically, feeling completely small compared to the other. "Good. Now go. And don't you dare let us catch you." With that, she walked away from you, dragging her friend along with you. 

No...If I go see him, she'll ruin everything and Jungkook would never notice me.... The thought of Jungkook looking at you in disgust before telling you sternly to stop following him and walking away with Minah brought tears to your eyes. All you ever wanted was to just admire him without being judged and now that's all been ruined. You slowly walked over to your locker and opened it, lowering your head as you grabbed the rest of your belongings and closed it softly. Wiping your face with the back of your hand, you walked in the opposite direction of where you usually go to the side exit out the school. 

In your mind you thought about Minah confessing to Jungkook without any distractions and him accepting her as you walked along the side of the school. More tears flowed down your face that you didn't notice someone walking in your direction, running right into them and dropping all of your books. "I-I'm sorry...I wasn't paying attention.." You reached down to pick up your things that were on the ground, meeting hands with the person you ran into.

"No, it's totally my fault.." The person spoke when you both suddenly made eye contact. Your heart stopped as your eyes met with the person that had been lingering your mind since you left your classroom. The one person that you wanted to see right now more than anyone else.  

"Jungkook oppa..." The words slipped out of your mouth. What is he doing here? He's usually at the front of the school... He gave you a soft smile and then picked up the rest of your books as you both stood up slowly, your face red from ear to ear as your hands touched again when he gave you your books. His face twisted in concern as he noticed that your face was stained with tears.

"Did something happen? You look like you've been crying." You flinched as his hand reached up and wipes the tears from off of your face. He's actually talking to me...Say something, say something!

"I-"

"Hey!" Your whole body jumped, recognizing the tone of the person's voice. Looking behind you, your eyes met a very enraged Minah and Jiyoung. She strided up to you as you turned to her and faked a smile at Jungkook before pulling you close to her. "I warned you to stay away from him. Now he's gonna know everything." She pushed you into Jiyoung as she walked up to Jungkook. Your eyes filled with more tears as Jiyoung held you back and Minah began to speak. "Oppa, I have something important to tell you."

"What is it?" Jungkook's tone changed, sounding more annoyed then you have heard with him, looking over her and staring at you with a worried look before landing his eyes back on Minah.

"Y/N has been stalking you every single Friday after school ends. She watches you from behind the pillar in front of the school when you talk to your friends next to the cherry tree-"

"Yeah, I know." Jungkook spoke firmly towards her. Minah and Jiyoung's eyes widened at his words as your mouth dropped in disbelief. He..H-He knew this entire time?!

"You know? What do you mean you know?" Jiyoung let go of me as she walked over to Jungkook, leaving me standing there and staring at Jungkook, still in shock.

"I've known for a while. But, it doesn't bother me. Y/N is the only girl in this whole school who actually respects my personal space and doesn't come up to me every single day and bother me while I'm trying to speak with my friends. Unlike you two." He narrowed his eyes at the two girls who's faces relaxed. Minah looked down at her feet before opening to speak. 

"But oppa-"

"I don't want you bothering Y/N or me again. I'm not interested in you, Minah. I've tried to be nice, but now you have upset me and hurt someone else. That's not okay with me. So please, go. Now." Minah's eyes watered at Jungkook's words. Her jaw clenched, balling her hands into fists.

"Fine...You weren't worth my time anyway...Let's go, Jiyoung." She stormed off with Jiyoung following swiftly behind her and holding onto her tightly as she began to sob. Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed heavily before making eye contact with you. You looked back at him before staring directly at your feet, so completely embarrassed at the fact that he knew you had been watching him. Walking over to you slowly, he lifted your head with his finger to meet your eyes once more.

"I'm sorry those girls were bullying you." Your face began redder at his words, averting your eyes away from his as he spoke. This is so embarrassing...I feel so vulnerable now that he knows. His voice brought your attention back to him, seriousness in his face and voice. "But, I want you to know that I'm not upset with you for what you do. It's actually cute." He let out a soft chuckle as you covered your hot face. I want to run away as far as I can right now..

"Please don't say that,oppa..." He moved him hands away from your face when you spoke to smile at you. 

"I mean it, though. I really do. Nobody has ever done that to me before. And I appreciate that you gave me space and respected me....I wish we had actually talked before today...But, I never had the courage to actually speak to you." He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of him neck after letting go of your hands. Had the courage to talk to me?! 

"What? But, why...?"

"Because you seemed so comfortable and shy with the distance that was between us, I didn't want to scare you off. Also, even though I may seem like an outgoing person, I'm actually very shy. I'm not usually the kind of person to walk up to someone that I like and speak to them." You both froze at what he just said. Someone you like? He likes me?!

"You....You like me?" You sputter out in shock. He actually liked you. Was this actually real or a dream?

"Yeah..I do. And, I'm sorry it took me so long to say it." He took your hand and interwined it with his before placing a soft kiss against your lips. Your eyes widened feeling his lips against your own, your eyes fluttering closed as your lips molded together perfectly. His lips were soft and sweet, just like you had only imagined them to be. One of his hands cupped your cheek as your hand rested on his shoulder. Pulling away slowly, your eyes met again. Your heart was pounding so hard that you felt as if he could hear it. He smiled big noticing that you were smiling back at him. "Would you...like to go on a date with me sometime?" 

"Yes. I would love to." You spoke with confidence, causing him to give you his usual and beautiful smile from cheek to cheek. 

Holding your hand, you both walked away from the school, your face blushing heavily along with his. You had always liked him and admired him, but never on earth did you imagine him liking you too.

 

He noticed me...Jungkook finally noticed me...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Omg I actually finished a story for once (I am imagining all of your probably saying right now xD)! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if it wasn't good ;A; I've never written a one shot before (only in my head). Please subscribe if you would like to be notified when I post more cringy fanfics xD. I love reading comments so please leave some too!

I love you all byeeee~ ^ ^)/