All The Flowers In The World

I Donated A Flower For Each One Of Your Sighs

Jaehyun sighed as he opened the front door to his house.

In front of him was Doyoung grinning from one ear to the other.

"Hi." He gave Jaehyun a short little wave.

Jaehyun slightly smiled back. "Hi."

Doyoung's expression suddenly turned into a nervous one. "Can we stay here for the night?" He sounded a little hesitant.

Jaehyun sighed once again and opened the door wider, only to reveal a shivering Lee Taeyong.
"H-hi." He stuttered due to the cold.

Jaehyun nodded back. "Hello, and sure you guys can stay."

As Jaehyun moved to the side to let the two grown men walk in he noticed that Taeyong's hair was drenched. He peered over the door to look outside to notice that it was raining. But why was Taeyong outside in the rain without a rain coat? That Jaehyun was soon about to discover.

~

Jaehyun placed two cups of warm hot chocolate in front of the other two then disappeared to go grab his hot chocolate from the kitchen.

While Doyoung went upstairs to the extra room to go grab a blanket for Taeyong.

The both of them knew that Taeyong was going to have a fever by tomorrow. Yet still Jaehyun tried doing everything he could do to stop Taeyong from getting a fever, before he finally peacefully sat down to drink his hot chocolate.

After a while of silence between the three, Jaehyun decided that it was time to ask the two the long dreaded question. "So what brings you guys to my place on a rainy night like this?"

Taeyong took one long sip of his hot chocolate before replying. "Ten," he frown and looked down at his hot chocolate. "Ten told me that he wants to break up with me."

Doyoung rolled his eyes. "Again."

Jaehyun frown. "What's the reason this time?"

Taeyong looked hesitant before he started speaking. "He said that I'm to hard to cooperate with. That its too hard to keep a relationship going with me. That..." There was a long silence. "That he just feels as if we don't love each other anymore. As if we aren't the perfect match."

Jaehyun's frown grew deeper. "I'm sorry hyung. I'm sorry that this always happens to you." Jaehyun sincerely felt bad for Taeyong. His hyung was such a nice guy. Jaehyun knew how much Taeyong cared for Ten. But one thing he didn't know was why Ten always broke up with Taeyong, but then they got back together after a month?

Taeyong shrugged. "It's alright. I'm used to it. I hope you don't mind that I came here tonight. I just thought that maybe leaving him alone for a while was the best thing to do."

Jaehyun shook his head. "No it's alright, your my friend hyung. All of my friends are welcomed to stay here any time they have a problem."

A small smile appeared on edge of Taeyong's lips. "Thanks."

Jaehyun smiled back. "No problem hyung."

He took another sip of his hot chocolate before turning to look at Doyoung. "So hyung. What brings you to my house today?"

Doyoung sighed. "Yuta and I went to the park. Where Yuta finally found out that Hansol hyung is cheating on him."

Jaehyun frowned. He didn't get why Doyoung was always so worried about others. "Oh, how did it go?" Jaehyun was not just mad at Doyoung for not caring for himself. He was mad at Hansol too. Yuta was one of the sweetest people Jaehyun knew. He couldn't watch his heart be broken. So he understand's where Doyoung is going with his.

"Well I took him to the park...and there we saw..." Doyoung suddenly stopped speaking. It was as if he was so saddend by the thought of Hansol with someone else that wasn't Yuta. It was as if he didn't even want to think about it.

"What? What did you see?" Taeyong turned to look at Doyoung who was siting beside him.

Doyoung looked down at the carpet underneath him. "We saw Hansol hyung...with his fiance."

Jaehyun and Taeyong's eyes widened. They both stopped drinking their hot chocolate and looked at Doyoung in disbelief.

Jaehyun closed his eyes for a moment. He thought of the times when he was in highschool. The times when he got to watch Hansol flirt with Yuta just to try to get his attention. Whenever a light shade of pink used to appear on the tip of Yuta's cheeks when Hansol complimented him. Then when they started dating, Jaehyun was sure he was one of the happiest people that day. Everyone else was just relieved that they stopped hiding their feelings from each other. While Jaehyun was just happy to see one of his best friends happy. He loved seeing Yuta's sweet smile whenever anyone mentioned Hansol. Or the look of satisfaction on Ten's face whenever someone mentioned how cute Hansol and Yuta looked together, for the fact that Ten had actually gotten them together. Their group loved to tease Yuta about how cute their children would be. Jaehyun knew that not only him, but everyone was dying to see the day Hansol and Yuta would get married. Everything and everyone was perfect back then. Taeyong and Ten had the most beautiful relationship, that everyone always envied. Hansol and Yuta had a cute relationship that most of their friends ignored watching the movie at movie night's for.

Hansol, Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Doyoung, Kun, Yuta, Ten, Jaehyun, Mark, and Haechan were and are the best-est of friends. Jaehyun had known Hansol, Johnny, Taeil, Taeyong, Yuta, and Ten since he was a young child. Until of course Ten went to visit Thailand for a few years, and Yuta went back to go live in Japan when Jaehyun had reached Middle-School.

But now sitting here. Hearing news like this. He couldn't believe that Hansol was still the same sweet older hyung that Jaehyun has known all his life. And Ten couldn't possibly be his bestfriend that he adored.

Jaehyun was brought back to reality when he heard a loud thud against the wooden table in front of him.

"That idiot! How could he?!"

Jaehyun's eyes traveled up to Taeyong. His hyung had a painful expression on his face. No wonder he had hit his hand against the the table so hard.

"So you just left him like that?" Jaehyun whispered. Trying to be unheard by Doyoung. But instead of a whisper, his words came out more like a breath.

Doyoung gulped. "Yeah. I couldn't watch him cry. I know, I'm a horrible cousin. But everyone was asking me why he was crying. I don't have a guts to answer them Jaehyun. I tried to. But I knew in the end I would only end up crying for Yuta. If I can't make him stop crying, then I can't watch him cry. My mother has been calling me all night. But I can't answer her calls. I couldn't even tell you guys. How would I be able to say it in front of him?"

Jaehyun sighed and got up from his spot on the sofa. "You can stay here as long as you want hyung. I don't mind."

Taeyong shivered once the cold hit his body again.

Which caused Jaehyun to quickly look down at his hyung that was sitting on the sofa in front of him. "Do you want to take a warm shower?"

Taeyong instantly nodded. He was shivering to death by now.

"Okay come on. I'll give you a towel and stuff. Although I still don't know what you were doing outside in the rain without a jacket."

Taeyong got up with the warm blanket still wrapped around him. "I-I quickly left the hou-se, and forgot to grab a ja-jacket." He stuttered.

Jaehyun sighed. "Okay then. But next time don't forget to grap a jacket before you head out. It's still winter. Wait just a little bit till spring, if you really hate jackets that much."

Doyoung watched the two as they left the living room and started walking up the stairs.

He looked at the sofa he was sitting on before laying down on it. Closing his eyes for a moment to think about everything that was going on.

He thought about how he has to go home tomorrow morning, and tell everyone what really happened.

Of course after the dreadful visit at the park Doyoung had taken his cousin to his house. And his parents called his auntie and uncle over.

Doyoung was slightly happy that at least it wasn't just him who had to try to calm down Yuta. Before leaving Doyoung made sure to call over Yuta and his other cousin Taeil. He didn't tell Taeil the whole story yet. Hoping Taeil would just get the hint. Doyoung was happy that he wasn't the oldest cousin in the family. Taeil really was a blessing for Doyoung and Yuta. But Doyoung just didn't know why Taeil's smile always looked so worth while. So fake, as if Taeil was faking happiness too. Just like Jaehyun...

~
Jaehyun walked down the stairs after making sure Taeyong started taking a shower. He slightly smiled when he saw Doyoung peacefully sleeping on his couch.

He slowly walked over to Doyoung and looked down at him. Jaehyun has always been so caught up in his life that he never really noticed how handsome his hyung was. He felt so special being around Doyoung. The love that Doyoung has always givin him, always made him feel so special.

Doyoung was unique in Jaehyun's head. Doyoung had such talent. Jaehyun knows that no matter how hard he tries, he would never be able to silently sit down and draw things that are going though his imagination. That what was Doyoung always used to say. "When I draw I let my imagination run wild. All the thoughts going on in my imagination run down the vains in my neck and right though the vain in my left hand. And to the tip of my fingers my imagination goes, running right out of the led in my pencil."

Jaehyun smiled at the thought of Doyoung's words. He walked over to the other end of the couch and sat down. 'Hyung looks so peaceful while sleeping. I wonder when he slept last night?' Jaehyun frowned. He lifted Doyoung's legs which were right beside him, and placed them in his lap. He took a moment to debate between massaging Doyoung's legs or not. Doyoung did seem tired. So Jaehyun thought that maybe massaging his legs would release the tension in his brain.

Jaehyun placed his hands on Doyoung's left legs and started massaging it. Noticing that Doyoung had seemed to become more comfortable in his sleep. Jaehyun simply smiled. He looked down at Doyoung's legs and continued massaging them.

"Maybe you should quit your job as a secratary at Taeil hyung's office. And become a massaging therapist."

Jaehyun was startled at the sudden sound. He instantly looked up. "Huh?"

Doyoung looked at Jaehyun from the other end of the sofa, and smiled. "I said that maybe you should stop working as Taeil hyungs secretary, and become my secretary." He spoke louder this time.

"Why would you want me as your secretary?" Jaehyun questioned.

Doyoung smiled. He sat up and turned the other way and layed back down. So now that his head was in Jaehyun's lap. He looked right into Jaehyun's eyes and smiled even wider. And Jaehyun picked up another flower. "I'd have to admit, Kun's nice and stuff. But sometimes he is a little too bossy. Am I suppose to boss him around, or is he suppose to boss me around?"

Jaehyun raised his eyebrow. "And Kim Doyoung what makes you think I'd be a better secretary?"

Doyoung sweet smile broke into a cheerfully lovable smile. "Ah Jaehyinie, Kim Doyoung sounds so good coming off of your tongue. But the way you say 'Kim' makes me wish that you were a Kim too." Doyoung quickly said all that as if a herd of elephants was chasing him.

Jaehyun was even more confused now. "But I'm a Jung."

Doyoung smiled and pulled Jaehyun closer by his shirt. "Yeah I know. But I can make you a Kim. Think of it Jaehyunie, Kim Jaehyun. Oh, it sounds so beautiful. Just like you."

Jaehyun could feel his face heating up. But even if he was blushing because of Doyoung's words. Even if Doyoung's lips were centimeters away from his, he had a argue back. "But my real name is Jung Yoon Oh. Not Jung Jaehyun."

Doyoung rolled his eyes and let go of Jaehyun's shirt. "Seriously Jaehyun. You just ruined my mood. I'm going back to sleep."Doyoung huffed and turned around.

Jaehyun pouted. "Oh come on hyung. What did I do? And you were getting too cheesy," he crossed his arms and huffed.

Doyoung turned around and glared. "When I get don't pay attention to you, you get mad. Saying that I don't pay attention to you. But when I do pay attention, you say that I'm get too cheesy. Tell me Jung Yoon Oh, is it really that bad to compliment your bestfriend!? Is it really that forbidden to love you!? To care about you? To put you before anyone or anything?" Doyoung stopped for a moment to wipe away the tears that were forming in his eyes. "To...love you...only as the bestfriend," Doyoung sighed as a tear dropped from his eye. He sounded annoyed, but even more frustrated.

"Do-Doy-Dongyoung hyung your cry..."

Doyoung looked up at Jaehyun. Jaehyun put down the flower that he had picked up before. He reached his hand up to Jaehyun's cheeks and placed it on it. "I'm sorry Jaehyun," Doyoung sat up and turned to look at Jaehyun. "I'm not crying Jaehyun you are."

Jaehyun shook his head as more tears escaped his eyes. "No! I'm not the only one crying! So are you," Jaehyun's yelling voice become silent.

Doyoung frowned. "I'm sorry Jaehyun. I just can't expect that fact that were only allowed to be friends. It's not like I'm in love with you or anything like that. It's just that I can't stop wondering what type of torcher they would put you through if we fell in love. I would kill them for hurting you. But...they would kill me for loving you Jaehyun. I know I'm a horrible bestfriend. I know I should learn my limits when it comes to you. But I can't help myslef Jaehyun. Whenever I see your beautiful face...I cant help the fact that I want to kiss you again, and be with you."

Doyoung turned to look at Jaehyun. "But Jaehyun why are we still so close? Why do we insist that well be fine. That we can live without each other. We try so hard to prove it Jaehyun. But we can't, and we know that," Doyoung looked down and thought about this words. He himself didn't know what he was saying, all he knew was that Jaehyun was making him say things like this.

Jaehyun gulped and looked down at his hands. "Hyung please stop," his voice was silent, yet it still reached Doyoung's ears.

Doyoung looked down at Jaehyun's hand, he placed his hand on it. Which caused Jaehyun to look up. "But I promise you Jaehyun, I'll never love you. I'll make our life feel as if the both of us are stuck in a huge room with no exit. And right in the middle of the room will be a huge glass wall, and thickest glass wall you have ever seen Jaehyun. And the both us will be on seprate ends. The more we try to break the class, the thicker it will become Jaehyun," he reached his hands over to wipe Jaehyun's tears away. "You'll be crying, and ill be falling. The both of us will be so in love. They'll beat me for loving you, they slave you for loving me. It'll hurt so much, my love. The pain will be too unbearable in this shameless love Jaehyun. But in the end of the day I'll have you, and you'll have me. Well be so close, yet the wall glass will never ever dissaper."

Doyoung stopped to catch his breath. He looked up at Jaehyun who seemed to be a crying mess. Just like me Jaehyunie. You really do hold my emotions. So stop dropping my happiness.

But Doyoung wasn't done speaking, he still had more to say. More his heart wanted to yell to Jaehyun. He just didn't know if he could watch Jaehyun cry anymore. Yet his heart still had to say the words he meant to say. What Doyoung was really trying to say was still hiding behind his words. And Jaehyun didn't understand yet. He wouldn't stop speaking until Jaehyun understood what Doyoung really felt.

"You'll be holding flowers as if their my emotions. I'll let you hold my emotions. And you'll have the choice to drop a flower and pick up one. Just like us now. Well be so close, yet the furthest people you know. And it'll be us dying in his love. I refuse to die if its without you Jaehyun. I won't let you die without me. Because every scar that they'll make on your skin, will turn around and hit me. 
It'll be only you and me. No one else. Because only the two of us were casted apon this forbidden spell. Everyone else was allowed to love each other. But they choose to ruin themselves. We won't Jaehyun. But well be ruined, I know we will. Every one else will be our heart breakers, not us. They'll break you and me. 
But no matter what, I'll love you. You'll be my last love, and ill be your first. I'll hold your two warm hands. I'll look into your two dazzling eyes and confess my love. And the next thing you now they'll drop the knife right inbetween our hands. Blood will splatter everywhere. And the traces of each others blood will be the only thing we have left together. And I can only pray that they'll bury us together. Both of our graves right beside each other. So our love can last. So they can disgrace our shameless love. So I can give up my all to you. You can be all mine. I'll fight them for you Jaehyun. I'll keep all the monster away. I'll make sure all of your dreams come true. So tell me Jaehyun, can you love m-" Doyoung stopped when he felt a hand on his mouth.

"Hyung, I can't love you. I can't be with you. I can't be Kim Yoon Oh. I can't..."Jaehyun looked down and took his hand off of Doyoung's mouth. "But!" He looked up. There was a familiar sparkle in his eyes. A sparkle that Doyoung loved to see. A sparkle that only existed in the past, but was always brought back to life by Doyoung. "I want to love you. I want to be with you. I want to get married to you. I do really want all of that. But no one ever gets what they want. No matter how hard they try. They never get what they want."

Doyoung gripped on to Jaehyun's hands harder. "I know."

Jaehyun looked down and quickly wipped all of his tears away with one of his hand, while the oher was still holding on to Doyoung's. He looked back up at Doyoung and smiled. For the first time in so many years Doyoung saw Jaehyun's sincer smile. It caused him to smile back. "Hyung, all we know is that love is forbidden between the both of us. But I remember a few years back, when we were aloud to love each other. So..."

"Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun looked up at Doyoung, the smile on his face was now a little dimmer. Yet his cheeks had a tint of pink hidden in them. "Yes?"

Doyoung looked down at his and Jaehyun's hands. "For once, can we pretent to be like we were in the past? Before all the tragic news?"

Jaehyun gulped and quikly nodded.

Doyoung looked up at Jaehyun with a glint of happiness in his eyes. He moved closer to Jaehyun. But stopped a moment to think about how much he would ruin if someone saw this. But once his lips were met with Jaehyun's, everything and everyone had become a blurry memory. And the only thing on his mind was Jaehyun.

While in Jaehyun's heart, the only person was always Doyoung.

It was a heart fluttering moment for the both if them. Doyoung's heartbeat against Jaehyun's soft heartbeat. Both heartbeats following the exact rhythm. The perfect rhythm.

A rhythm with hidden scars, forbidden love, and blinding memories.

Doyoung and Jaehyun loved the sound of the forbidden rhythm that the both of them lived apon. It took them to many places, and one was neverland. A place where only dreams come true. But neverland was just a merless dream for Doyoung and Jaehyun.

But Jaehyun still felt as if in this moment Doyoung had picked all the flowers in the world and handed them to him, for a life time.

 


A/N

So I know I said this was a oneshot, but the whole thing turned out too long. So now its a two shot. I'm done writing the other part too. Just writing it separately.
 
Please exuse any mistakes, I wrote this on a phone, I,usually write on my tablet, but it broke down. So I tired catching all the mistakes.
 
And if you don't get why Jaehyun was crying, then you will find out what Doyoung meant in the next part. :)
 
Bye. And thank you for reading. Please comment too! I won't update if you don't comment. :'(