Final

똑똑똑 (Knock knock knock)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 똑똑똑 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]
Click

Another photo was taken and he brought down the camera that he was holding to make sure the angel in front of him is still sleeping soundly. He smiled at the orange-haired boy, watching his chest heaved up and down softly. Beautiful.

"Jungkook-ah?" he flick his eyes up to meet the leader eyes, "Yes, hyung?". "Wake Jimin up. We are getting closer to the airport." Namjoon said as he gave a small smile at the youngest. Jungkook nod an okay before he heard soft chuckles leaving Taehyung's lips. "Back at it again with all the Jimin pictures you take without him knowing."

Taehyung grinned his boxy smile making Jungkook huffed, "As long as you guys keep it as a secret, okay?". "Why don't you tell him already?" Jin chirped into the conversation naturally. Eyes eyeing the maknae using the rear mirror. The said boy sighed. It's not like he don't have any courage to do it. It's the fear he have if he do confess, what will his cute hyung reaction will be. He don't want anything to be awkward once Jimin know about his feelings (even though everybody knows that Jimin won't let the relationship between him and Jungkook be awkward. 

"I don't know." his overused answer was given to the members. He glanced towards the sleeping angel again. He brought up his camera, focusing on the guy who had steal his heart. "And there he goes again." Yoongi sneered, rolling his eyes but the maknae didn't take it to heart since he knew. He knew well that this orange-haired guy already came inside his heart like a spring rain that knocks on his window. 

똑똑똑

Click

Jimin stirred before slowly open his eyes, tiny hands that became a small fist to rub his sleepy eyes making Jungkook automatically put down the camera and naturally look like he was looking at the pictures he took during their fansign event. 

"Jungkook-ah?" he called and gave him a smile that can win over the sun brightness. 

And with that smile, he knew well how much his heart is already wet and colored with Jimin's smile, laugh, smell, contagious happy pills and just his presence that can light up the room. A life full of Jimin. 

"Wake up, hyung. We going to arrive soon."
-
No one needs to know. 

No one needs to know how many Jungkook pictures Jimin have in his phone that he took secretly ((mostly when the maknae sleeps because according to Jimin, but hyung! He is cute!)). But he never knew that his secret will be exposed to the main character himself when he was scrolling down the photos gallery to show Hoseok the picture of the newest One Piece figurine. 

"Ey, hyung, why won't just you ask me out if you going to take a dozens pictures of me like that. I am all open you know?"

똑똑똑

Jungkook had laughed —of course he laughed damn it Park Jimin what were you thinking? It just some playful words the younger love to use (even if Jimin hopes that the words is true sometimes. 

"If you keep on doing that, I seriously gonna ask you out." Jimin said back earning him Jungkook's beautiful laugh. "I'm gonna accept you then." Jungkook managed to say before turning around and went to Taehyung. 

(Jimin don't need to know how red Jungkook was after he said that)

((and Jimin don't need to know that Jungkook almost fall down because he tripped on his own legs, either))

But once Jimin in bed, everytime he close his eyes; those words keep playing in his mind. Jimin sighed, cracking his eyes open for the nth time tonight. The image of the younger perfect face, sharp jawline, soothing voice and cute eye smiles came. He can't risk their relationship now with his own feelings, but he knew better than anyone else. 

I think I've definitely fallen for you.

-
Once there was this time where Jungkook misses Jimin like crazy. It's the week where they got their vacation and of course, most of them took a decision to go back to their respective hometown. However, Jimin's family was the one who came to Seoul. They want to walk around Myeongdong and take some bicycle trip at Hangang, as Jimin said. 

So Jungkook was left alone to go back to Busan, without his hyung to accompany him using the KTX. It's the third day of their vacation when Jungkook decides to call Jimin. What should I say? he wondered as the other line keeps on beeping. Oh hi, hyung just calling to ask about how is your family trip going —nah, that's weird. Why would Jungkook into their family trip progress?

The line was connected with the operator making Jungkook frowned. Staring at his phone screen, he tried to call again but every call he did got connected to the same machine voice ((that is getting annoying as time passes by)). "Hyung, why are you so busy?" he muttered, eyebrows scrunched, "Why are you not answering?!". He groaned and toss the smartphone across the bed, making it bounce on the bed —luckily doesn't fall down.

I miss you.

The whole day was a turn down for Jungkook. Nothing goes the way he wanted it to be. When his family brought him to the new restaurant around the corner, the waiter accidentally poured a hot soup on him. Then he went to the sea with his brother but some kid throw prawn crackers near the area he was swimming making a flock of seagulls came down on him ((and the seagulls should be his best friend for god sake!))

After the party with the seagulls, he was coming back home with his brother but a car came and splash the puddle of water on his face ((now why won't any of this bad luck goes to his brother?)). He sighed, and sighed and sighed. Jungkook can only do that because he can't control these type of events. 

So when he slept that day, he woke up to himself calling for his hyung in his sleep. "Ah.. seriously?" Jungkook scolded himself for shamelessly called for Jimin in his sleep —Jeon Jungkook, your brother is just next door and he is straight, urgh. But then again, he questioned himself; "Could I be in love?"

I think I've definitely fallen for you. 

He stretch his arm to retrieved his phone on the lamp post. He almost squeal out of excitement when he saw a kakao notification from the one and only Park Jimin. He quickly went to the chatroom and read the message Jimin gave; Why did you call?

It's short. It really is. Therefore, Jungkook keep on reading it until he was satisfied ((because yass it's Park Jimin after a long day!)). He typed out a reply, "Just want to recommend the place where we had the yummy dalgonas.". It's already 3am, Jungkook realized. He did have a long day, he guessed. A reply came within minutes and–

똑똑똑

–his heart was shaken again from a simple reply from Jimin. 

"Ah, right! Thanks, kookie^^ I almost forgot about that💓 I'll bring them tomorrow :*"

Jungkook ended up squealing real loud in his own pillows.

(No, not because the nickname Jimin loved to use on him)

((And no, not because of the heart Jimin gave, that's childish!))

Jungkook saw the 'Typing...' word from Jimin and he waits. He waits and waits until Jimin status showed that he is 'Online'. Jungkook finally fall asleep after the clock past 5am; he is tired from all the waiting.

똑똑똑

The next morning, Jungkook was woken up by his phone buzzing loudly. He answered the phone with a raspy hello and choked on air when he heard soft soft soft Jungkookie?

"Did I wake you up?"

"–what –no, hyung–" he coughed, trying to regain some air.

"Kookie, your voice are still laced with sleep."

He heard Jimin chuckles and his face redden. "Why are you calling me, hyung?"

"Ah.. I just want to say I'm sorry for not replying earlier. I fell asleep."

"It's not a big deal, hyung." he said, scratching his nape. 

"Ah.. right? Sorry for waking you up—"

At the hint of disappointment in his hyung's voice, he quickly cut him, "No, hyung! Don't get me wrong. It's just.. like you don't need to say sorry for not replying earlier. I understand that you are tired. I'm sorry for bothering you with all the missed calls when you have your own family to entertain."

"Jungkookie."

"Your family must find me annoying right? I'm sorry—"

"Jungkookie."

"–I should be more understanding because we finally meet our family after six months and I—"

"Jungkookie."

He finally stop his blabbering, "Yes, hyung?". Did he mess up? Damn it, he shouldn't open his mouth. He started to question himself when suddenly Jimin laughed.

Talk talk talk

"Jungkookie, you are my family."

Jungkook doesn't remember anything after that. All he remember was he saying 'Thank you' and an 'I love you, hyung' before he end the line. His heart was beating fast. Fast enough to win over Usain Bolt running maybe?

He rubbed his red face, "Aish, hyung."

Can't you softly tell me that you love me?

His kakao notification came. He read what Jimin had typed out for him, "I love you too, Kookie^^". His face was redder than before (if that even possible). Jungkook doesn't reply because for sure, he don't want to screw anything out with his blabbering. "How much more do I have to wait, hyung?" Jungkook founded himself asking. 

Oh tell me boy

"Slowly come to me, Jimin." a small smile came on his lips. Don't stop giving me the signs. I'm right here. 

A notification came;
Hearteu 💖

Stop testing my heart. 

Jungkook then fall asleep, imagining wonderful things where in his world; Park Jimin loves him. Softly telling him, "I love you."

-
It is another day of where the Bangtan members are frustrated with all the obvious flirting that had been going on between Jimin and Jungkook. How come these two lovebirds are oblivious towards each other? So the leader agreed with Hoseok that those two need a little bit of a push. 

It was during their trip to Bon Voyage that Namjoon think that it would be great to have the two boys confess. After all the heart-fluttering V-app, the constant compliment with each other, and for prove; the award Jimin going to get, 'Winning Jungkook's heart' during their upcoming 3rd Anniversary showcase.

They were on a train when Jimin decides to take a whole lot pictures of the members. He took a couple picture of Namjoon who is next to him, then he went to Hoseok, followed by his bestie Taehyung and finally he stood up. He focus on the members behind his seat. He giggled at the grumpy face Yoongi made when he sleep. Then he snap Jin pictures where Jin poses like a princess he is. 

Click

He ended up on a sleeping bunny. Cute, he thought. He love it whenever the younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter