1/1

Humility is a Must
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (I AM SO SORRY!!! I made Eunji such a in this. I needed drama and the little angel was the perfect target. Poor Eunji. It hurt me to write this, but I hope you enjoy it)

 

'하늘바라기 하늘만 멍하니 (haneulbaragi haneulman meonghani)' Eunji sang, beautifully. The smoothness of her voice calmed the many and gained her lots of attention. She was wearing a silky yellow loose shirt and tight jeans. She had a cute pair of white heels and a small golden cross around her neck to match everything. She was sitting on a bench, much like the ones you would see in the park. There was a person in front of her playing the guitar and a person to her left playing the harmonica, both men. The backround set was meant to look like a city, even adorned with a bycicle. 

The fans roared when she was finished. They cheered so loudly and Eunji loved every moment of it. She smiled and waved off to her adoring fans. She said goodbye and thanked everyone, bowed, and walked off stage. She was then directed to her dressing room. She walked inside to see Bomi and Namjoo waiting for her. 

"UNNNNNNNIEEEEEE!!!!! You did great." Namjoo said, walking up to hug her. Eunji just pushed her away and walked to where her purse was sitting.  

"Why are you two here?" She said, rudley. 

"We wanted to congradulate you, Eunji." Bomi said. It was like she was accusing Eunji of something. Eunji was just trying to live her life, but Bomi and Namjoo were in her way. 

"Yah! If you are going to have an attitude, you can leave. I don't need you here. I never asked you to be here." Eunji yelled at them. 

"FINE! Let's go Namjoo." Bomi said, gritting her teeth. 

The two of them returned to the dorm with tears falling down. They talked barely to each other. Both were hurt by the words Eunji had said. Usually stuff like that would be reported to Chorong, but since she was in another country, they two members decieded not to interupt their unnie's work. 

Eunji returned to the dorm later that night and ignored the members. She soon fell asleep and the members were glad when she did. She couldn't get mad at them if she was asleep. 

The same kind of incident happened a few days after. Eunji was in the studio, working on her vocals when Naeun walked in screaming. 

"UNNIE, The other members and I walked to the local cafe and we brought you back your favourite!!!!!!" Naeun said. She sat the drink on one of the nearby tables.

"Naeun, can you be a little louder? Can't you see I am busy? God, you are so annoying. Here take it back. I don't want it." Eunji replied. Naeun just stared at me a bit, but didn't do anything. 

"Well go or are you dumb also?" Eunji yelled, rudely. She grabbed the drink harshly and shoved it at Naeun. As soon as she grabbed it, Eunji was already pushing her out. Naeun just squeezed the drink to the point where some was coming out and threw it in the trash. God, she hated Eunji right now. 

The last time something like this occured was with Chorong herself. 

Eunji was once again working on her vocals. She was clearly obsessed. Chorong, being the sweet leader she is, went to go check on Eunji because she thought Eunji was straining herself. Slowly, Chorong opened the door to the studio. On the other side of the glass, she saw Eunji singing with everything she had. Eunji never ceased to amaze Chorong with her powerful vocals. Chorong went to the control panel that the producers would use. She found the button to cut off the sound in the head phones Eunji was usi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter