Him - The one

Him

[a/n: Hyunseok is Ghun's real name btw~ =)]

-------------------------

 

He'd visit the cafe everyday without fail. He didn't care whether he was busy or not, or even when there's bad weather or not, he'd still drop by to see him.

Everytime when he drops by, he'd sit at the usual table and order the usual double expresso and a slice of apple crumble.

'Why am I doing this again?'

'Because you are obsessed with him.'

The devil in his mind replied. He mentally agrees because, well, it was sort of true after all...

Now who is this 'him', you might ask...
Well, it all goes back to the first time he went into the cafe...

 

[Flashback]

 

It was late and snowing heavily. Usually Hyunseok would drive home after work, but today was different cuz his car broke down.

'' he cursed.

It was late so it was nearly impossible for any shops to be opened. He walked a few steps more before seeing his saviour. A cafe. He quickened his steps as the wind was getting stronger.

Strange. Cuz he felt warm the moment he stepped into the cafe. He looked around and saw no one around.

'Were they closing?' he thought.

He didn't really like bothering others cuz that wouldn't be really nice, at least that's what he thinks.

"Hi! Welcome, you must freezing. Here take seat."

A guy came out from the kitchen and greeted him. Hyunseok almost jumped at the voice but he tried not to embarrass himself.

He took the seat at the corner of the shop as he thought it would be warmer

The same guy appeared again. Hyunseok saw his name tag.

'Taefung.' he read inside his mind.

"How can help you?" he asked with a slight grin.

"Um...I don't know... Do you have any recommendations?"

"Well... You can try the specialty apple pie, and it goes really well with a cup of double expresso...."

"Yeah okay."

He gave the menu back to Taefung and he was told him that his order would be coming in a short while.

He was bored and took out his magazine to read. It wasn't really a men's magazine filled with ladies and bikini girls (sounds more like ), but it was a men's fashion magazine.
He flipped through the pages and was amazed by how the models brought out the style of the clothes. He continued flipping, and stopped when a particular 'him' caught his attention. 'He' was really pretty (well at least he thought so) He continued staring at the figure in the magazine.

'I'd date someone like him. Such pretty features-'

"Um... excuse me...Are you done staring at me?"

A voiced asked jokingly. Hyunseok immediately shot his head up.

'It's 'him' ' he thought. Only thing is that 'he' looked even better up close.

"Wait...So this is you?'' Hyunseok asked, pointing to the magazine.

The other gave a nod.

''Yeah, I'm a part-time model...hm...I think you have the qualities of being one too...Are you interested?...''  He went closer and closer, till their faces were only an inch apart.

''I...er...erm...'' Hyunseok didn't know what to say. Their faces were so close that it was hard for him to even breathe,let alone say anything.

"Haha! I was just joking! Here's your order, sorry to keep you waiting." The other gave a light chuckle as he pulled away and put down Hyunseok's order.

He gave a light bow and turned around to leave.

"Wai-wait!"

The pretty boy stopped his tracks and turned around.

'What were you thinking?! Hshshjxjsoekf' Hyunseok cursed in his mind.

"Can I help you?" The pretty boy asked.

"Umm...your name...I mean what's your name?"

He asked hesitantly. He didn't want the boy to thinking he was a stalker or weirdo. He looked down, without expecting an answer.

"Haewon."

Hyunseok immediately looked up. The pretty boy was smiling at him.

"I'm Haewon." the pretty boy answered again.

Hyunseok gave a smile before the pretty boy turned again and walked back into the kitchen. 

'Haewon.' He wispered to himself.

'Such an angel.'

 

[Flashback end]

 

[Now]

 

He's here once again like anyday. Sitting at his usual spot, he stares at the boy's every movements.

He sees Taefung talking to the boy and handing him a white box. The boy smiles while nodding and leaves the cafe.

'Where is he going?'

Hyunseok thought for a few seconds before getting up and jogging after Haewon.

 

-------------------------------



He went out the cafe and looked in directions. He looked to the right and saw Haewon walking with the box in his arms. Hyunseok tailed behind carefully, so that Haewon wouldn't notice him.

It was fine until Hyunseok lost the sight of the boy when crossing the road. The green man turned red even before he could reach the traffic light.

'Damn.'

Where was he going to find Haewon now?

He continued walking down the street and eventually gave up. He went to the nearest bus-stop and sat down of the empty bench.

'Maybe he went back already? Or maybe he...aish!' he thought while looking down at his feet and kicking the ground randomly. His thoughts were immediately cut off when he heard a familiar angelic voice from his right.

''Were you looking for me?''

'Wait... that sounds familiar...' He thought as he looked up and turned to his right.

He saw his angel seated next to him with a smile that made his heart melt instantly.

''H-Haewon?'' he managed to let out.

''Of course it's me! Tell me. Why were you following me? Are you stalking me?''

Haewon asked as his face went closer and closer, leaving less than an inch between their faces. Hyunseok got a shock when he saw Haewon's face so close his and got up immediately from the bench.

''Hahaha...'' He heard Haewon chuckle lightly at his actions. He felt his cheeks getting a little hot as he felt embarrassed of his actions.

''So tell me.'' Haewon said as he also stood up from the bench. He wanted to know Hyunseok's answer. He could already see from Hyunseok's actions that he liked him, but he still wanted him to say it out personally.

''I...I...I...''

''If you've got nothing to say, then I'm going. Bye!''

Haewon pretended that he was about to leave. He'd tease Hyunseok a little, knowing if he didn't do that, he wouldn't be getting an answer from that pabo.

When he was about three steps away from his original position, he felt fingers wrapping around his right wrist. He was spun around and met with a pair of soft lips on his. He couldn't believe it. Hyunseok was kissing him! He was finally making a move! He felt a soft poke on his lower lip, asking for entrance. He separated his lips a little, allowing the soft muscle to enter and trace the insides of his mouth. They continued staying in that position for a minute before parting away, both looking away and gasping for air.

''I... I wasn't stalking you...I just... like you...since the first time I saw you...I really, really liked you......'' Hyunseok looked up into Haewon's eyes and finally spoke.

''...so...Haewon-ah...will...will you be mine?'' Hyunseok spoke out the last few words of his sentence and felt his heart beating wildly as he waited for an answer.

Haewon didn't say anything, but instead gave the other a tight hug and whispered in his ear, ''Took you long enough to say that, pabo!''

Hearing those words made Hyunseok push slightly away from the other. He was now confused. What did Haewon mean?

''Wait...what?...''

''I knew you liked me...Taefung even said that it was too obvious to not notice...I was only waiting for you to confess...'' Haewon answered back with his angelic smile.

''Oh...really?...aish...I guess I really am pabo then...sowwie...forgive me?...'' Hyunseok tried to make a puppy face as he apologised.

Haewon gave a light smack on Hyunseok's forehead and gave a peck on his cheek. ''Yes...yes...aish...of course pabo...''

''I'm a pabo, but you still love me!'' He gave a peck back on Haewon's cheek.

''Cheesy~'' Haewon gave Hyunseok's cheeck a little pinch as they walked back to the cafe together, holding hands as their fingers intertwined together.

----------

Well, at least now Hyunseok knew why he was so addicted Haewon...

Haewon was everything he could wish for...but most important, he found love and warmth just being beside him...

Because they were now together and inseparable... 

---------------------