ONE

Must Date The Nerd Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh! Damn! I'm so freaking bored with my life!"

She suddenly exclaimed and looked at her friends who were all busy with their phones.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and laughed. "How will you become so bored with your life when you have the hottest guy in town right now?"

She pouted irritatedly and her eyebrows knitted. "Who? Joongki?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms and legs. "I'm going to end it with him today. He's so wild, clingy and very childish. I thought he was all hot, but his childish side makes me want to puke. I hate childish people! If he thinks he's cute with that attitude, then NO."

Suzy, who was too busy with her instagram feed, suddenly stopped and looked at her friend. "Are you serious Krystal? You should keep a guy like Joongki! He's like the hottest guy in the world! He's even hotter than the idols these days in the KPOP world!"

She rolled her eyes at Suzy. "You sound like a number one fan of Joongki, Suzy. Well, as I said, I hate childish people!"

Jiyeon laughed. "How funny that Joongki likes y and pretty girls like you while you hate just one thing from him, his childish side."

"Whatever you say guys, I'm ending it later." She took her Coffee Jelly drink and sipped on it.

 

Going back to class, the three bestfriends were sitting all together.
They were like having their own world as they chitchat about fashion when Krystal's eyes fell on the person who just entered.
She tilted her head as she watched him enter and no one even greets on him. Well, even she didn't know that she do have a classmate like him.

His thick eyeglasses are so big, his clothes are so big.
He was wearing a black big bagpack and was even holding big books.

In short, he's just another nerd that doesn't fit them. Another nerd to just ignore.

She smirked. She was amazed at how it was already in the middle of their semester yet she didn't noticed him.

"What are you looking at Krys?" Jiyeon asked and followed her eyes. She then looked at Krystal and saw how she was smirking. "Looking at the only nerd living in this room?"

Krystal shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't know we have a nerd classmate."

"What?" Suzy scoffed. "He's always the top one in our exams. His names is always announced after our exams and you didn't noticed him?"
Krystal innocently shook her head. "I don't care. Anyway, I want to go shopping later! Are you girls free?" She looked at Jiyeon then to Suzy.

"I'm going to be busy Krystal. I have a family dinner later." Suzy pouted and leaned on the back of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter