1/1

Have a Little Fun ...Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All I wanted to do for my Friday night was too stay home and study. I sat down opened my books and put on my glasses. Want to know what happened instead? BAM, “Chan-ah, you want to come to this party with me?” I don’t even need to look over to know that it’s Kwon Soonyoung. I look at him questioning what he just said. “Okay let me rephrase that. You have to go to this party with me” “No I can’t,Ii have plans tonight with this textbook.” I hear Soonyoung sigh. "Come on Chan, one party isn't going to kill you, have a little fun will you?!" shouted Soonyoung. I rolled my eyes and looked away from my textbooks. I studied his face to see if he was joking with me, or actually trying to be serious. "Really Soonyoung? You're asking me to waste my time to go to some party? Ha.. funny, I'd rather be spending my time on something important, like studying." Soonyoung glared at me and scoffed. "Yes really Chan, because all you do is stay in your room and study!" He throws his arms into the air, "now get ready I'm bringing you with me!” I got up from my desk and hurried because a angry Kwon is not a Kwon you want to fight with.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Okay, some ground rules to go over,” driving with Soonyoung hyung is always a little scary. “Soonyoung hyung, I’m not a kid, a besides why would you drag me to a party if you have to ‘babysit’ me?” I look over to him as he starts talking again. “Yeah, but still there is always ground rules for any party.” He looks over a winks at me, then quickly looking forward. Before Soonyoung starts talking I zone out. I wonder who the host is of this party is. Wait I did hear some kids in the halls talking about this famous Hansol guy, having a party. From what I heard he has legend parties. Yet I never bother to attend them because it’s just a waste of my time. I snap out of my thought when Soonyoung says we’re here. Welp, this is going to be hard to enjoy.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Once we got inside I wanted to leave. The music was so loud that I would have to shout to get Soonyoung hyungs attention. We walked to the middle of the crowd until someone grabbed my arm. “So I see you finally came to one of these parties” Minghao yelled over the music. “Minghao hyung!” I give him a quick hug before replying “Yeah, Soonyoung dragged me here.” Speaking of the devil he came to tell me that he was going to get us drinks. I continued dancing with Minghao and his other friend Jun. A long time has gone by and I’m pretty sure that Soonyoung just left me. Minghao offered me some of his drink, and so I took him up on his offer because anything cold would be great right now. I felt a buzz running through me. “Hey I’m gonna go look for Soonyoung hyung okay?” I shouted over the music. Minghao nodded in response. I walked aimlessly around trying to get out of the middle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I found a high arch leading to the kitchen, so I decide to go in. No Soonyoung here, but there is a nice looking guy. Wait.. I-it couldn’t be. “Are you by any chance, Hansol?” The nice looking guy looked up at me, revealing all of his face. Okay he is cuter than I thought, 'wait Chan what are you saying?' “Yeah, I am, you caught me,” He said putting his hands up. He jumped onto the counter, sliding over to my side of the counter. “So if you know who I am, how come I don't know you? What's your name?” He's too close, 'Chan I repeat HE IS TOO DAMN CLOSE!' “U-um I'm Chan, Lee Chan. I came here with my hyung, Soonyoung, but I l-lost him.” I try looking anywhere but at Hansol.”Ha, knowing him he is probably with his beloved Jihoon.” Hansol chuckles, which was the cutest thing ever. 'Really Chan? Again?' “Wait how do you know about Soonyoung and Jihoon?” I didn’t think anyone else knew about Jihoon hyung and Soonyoung hyung being together. “Well they’re not very secretive of their relationship.” I nodded because it was true. “Also Jihoon hyung is my cousin. Man he talks about Soonyoung hyung so much. I swear that’s all he ever talks about.” Hansol took a drink of his beer and so did I. Not liking the taste anymore I grimace. He got off the counter and got a soda out of the fridge and handed it to me. Putting the old drink on the counter, and thankful of the soda. I washed away the bitter aftertaste of the alcoholic drink. “You shouldn’t be drinking, especially not in this place.” After what felt like forever in the silence the door leading to the kitchen slams open. “Hansol, starting a new game, you coming or not?” He nods to the person standing at the door. “There is a sec.” The guy leaves and before I know it Hansol starts leaving too. Then turning around and looking me in the eye once more. “Well so you around again, and whatever you do stay away from the strawberries.” With that he left, leaving me a bit confused. Minghao then soon came in and we talked, but I couldn’t pay attention with Hansol on my mind.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I start to walk around aimlessly again. Everywhere I looked I couldn’t find Soonyoung. I came close to this one room, I looked inside but I couldn’t see any blonde. There was a familiar mop of brown hair though. I shifted a little closer to see what was happening. Hansol held a cue up to a white ball letting it rest on some green fuzz. “Come on Hansol-ah, cut me some slack, don’t make a hole.” I turn to see who was begging for Hansol not to make that shot.I didn’t know the boy, but he was tall and handsome. “Oh why not Seungcheol hyung? Scared your mom is gonna find out you have been playing for money?” At that point I noticed a pile of dollar bills. There seem to be a hundred dollars, 50 each. I don’t even get half of that for pocket money in one month. “My mom doesn’t give a damn. I just need that new Deadpool comic. it’s an original.” Seungcheol whined.  I felt a little bad for him. Knowing how the game would end. I moved to the edge of the wall in front of Hansol. The cue moved backwards, and he’d shoot any minute. But then his dark eyes looked up, and remained on me. He stood frozen, only his chest moved with every breath he took. Everyone in the room looked my way. I can feel my cheeks get warm. “Is there something wrong?” Seungcheol pumped a victory fist into the air then put an arm around me. “You just saved my life, hun.” My gaze switched back to Hansol. “Ah..Yes” I grimace, “and how so?”  Seungcheol spoke up. “Well you see, Hansol doesn’t play well when a cute guy watches him.” The game seems to have started again but I’m left flustered. Hansol thought I was cute? Hansol grinned at me but he didn’t seem as happy and that Seungcheol guy. The tension in the room was suffocating. “Well I’ll leave, so you guys continue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter