Somebody I fell in love with

Somebody's Love

 

Oh when the winds they blow 
You're gonna need somebody to know you
You're gonna need somebody's love to fall into

The cold breeze of fall brushing his cheeks softly, he is standing at the pedestrian walk, inhaling the lingering sensation of autumn. He looked down to the ground, slightly moving his feet to stir the leaves scattered around. Red, brown, yellow, orange. The colors of autumn.

He trailed the pathway until his eyes caught the brown leather shoes, a meter away from him.  His eyes move from the leather shoes to the perfect legs wrapped in black jeans, to his upper part covered with thick brown jacket, layered with gray cashmere sweater, eventually his eyes landed on the rosy lips, flashing a beautiful smile and to his crescent eyes, sparkling with the color of autumn, warm.

He stepped forward to reach the one who made his heart flutter, the one who gives butterflies in his stomach no matter how long they’ve been together, the one who made him wake up feeling warm in the morning and the one who made his night filled with beautiful dreams. Seungri.

He reached out his hand to hold the love of his life. The heat radiating from his small hand permeates into his veins, warming him even in the coldness of the fall. No words needed, a touch conveys a thousand emotions between the two souls and comforts their longing hearts.

 

Oh when the leaves they fall
You're gonna need somebody to call you
You're gonna need somebody's arms to crawl into
To crawl into

His slender fingers gently brushing the fringes that cover Seungri closed eyes, caressing his hair before placing a soft peck on his forehead. He watched the younger sleeping in his arms, the rhythm of his chest movement somehow calmed him down and the tingling warm breaths touches his skin, comforting him.

Sleeping at night become easier when Seungri is in his embrace, even the coldness of season slipping into their room, it never bothered him when their bodies wrapped to each other. He woke up every morning with the sight of Seungri tightly hugging him and snuggled into his chest. The moment he would repeat every second in his life.

Oh when the winds they blow 
You're gonna need somebody to know you
You're gonna need somebody's love to fall into

Every time he pressured with his never ending works, there is always a pair of smooth hand tenderly messaging his temples, let his head rest on his laps and gently tousling his hairs, soothing him without uttering any words. His worries, fatigue and stress simply vanished with his magical touches.

Whenever he fell sick, Seungri magically appeared wherever he was. Nursing him till he got back his strength. Never complaining even he didn’t get sleep at night, worrying over him, afraid his condition will get worse if he fell asleep. When he open his eyes in the morning, he would be there next to his bed with his warm porridge to feed him and wiping his body before changing his clothes. Worried looks never ceased in his eyes even a hint of tiredness painted on his face. He is my angel.

He is not perfect, he got flaws, he makes mistakes, and he failed many times but I still want him in my life. I saw his imperfections and I loved him even more. If he were to leave me, my whole world will collapse because he is the pillar of my life and the centre of my universe. Seungri. He is the core of Kwon Jiyong existence. Denying him means denying my existence. 

 

 

 

______________________