I

The Man for Him

A young beautiful 12 years old child who wished to fall in love at the age of 16 years. She wanted to follow the footsteps of a beautiful princess, whom Prince Charming came and swept her off her feet. She prayed to God on her knees day and night for a prince.

"God please give me a man! Even though I am young. Chebal!!! Give me someone to love!

She even prayed to other types of god, which she didn't believe in.

"Buddha!!!! Help me. I need a man!

What made it even crazier...She prayed to the gods and goddesses!

"Hercules! Hades, Zeus! Give me someone to love. I want someone to hold me and love me.

Hoping that her prince charming was sweet, strong, handsome, and a hero. She prayed and prayed, with her prayers not being answered. As years go by and she gets older, passing the age of 16, she loses hope and the love she wanted fated from her. She knew her prince charming was never going to come. So she said this to herself.

"Since I won't have a prince charming to sweep me off my feet...I can just be my own man. Take care of myself and maybe I can just sweep another woman off her feet."

That was the craziest dumbest idea she thought of. There was no one to tell her otherwise. So, it was a hot damn deal.

                                      •¤»((¯♥¯))«¤•

"DAEBAK!" I woke up from sleep screaming, losing my beautiful dream I just dreamt. That was about me when I was a little girl waiting for a prince, which had never came.(so why was it beautiful?) The beautiful part of my dream was that I found a woman for me who was so cute that I wanted to eat her up. Don't get me wrong! I'm not gay. The woman was a cute cuddling guy. Can you blame me? (no...but's that is really not normal)

I sat up on my bed and felt a cold chill pushing against my arms. Like it was screaming at me saying, Be cold and wake up.  Well, maybe that's just me saying it because it seems like my parents forgot to turn off the a.c and it's 6:00 am. I'm not really a early morning person or a morning person, but it's like my body wants to be that type of person today. I shivered from the cold and quickly ran out of my bed and grabbed a big coat that was laying comfortably on my chair. I put it on and zipped it up like I was going to die in a matter of seconds.

"What am I going to do with my parents?" I let out a big sigh, spreading my breath all over the room. (I can even smell it.)The cold was obviously trying to find a way in through my coat, which was like thick and all buttoned up. I guess this cold isn't for me.

I then ran down the stairs that was a few steps away from my room and before I turned off the a.c that was across the room from where I was standing at... The noises of two old couple that I call parents made some weird sounds leaving out the room. I'm just going to pretend it's not happening and just walk to the a.c slowly, so they won't know someone is hearing this. Well, that idea wasn't going to work for me because my mom has the hearing of a blind person, but it is worth the try.

I took one step forward, which was indeed quiet and sneaky and praised myself. It seems like I can actually pull this off. Then did another risky step and actually I'm proud of myself once again. I really do know how to make things quiet when it comes to urge of embarrassment. I then took one more step, which was half way to the a.c and heard a little boy calling.

"Noona? What are you doing." I froze. Hoping my stupid little brother didn't see me. I hope I'm just a camouflage in the dark.

There was I, frozen in the middle of the living room, looking like some type of robber. The noises of moan ended and a squeak came towards my parents room as the door slammed open.

There was nothing I could do, but just stay frozen, hoping no one sees me. Okay who am I kidding. I know they could see me. Umma was standing a front of her room with her arms crossed staring at me like she was going to beat the out of me like I did something wrong. I gulped and slowly looked behind me. Even though it was just three steps away from the stairs, it seem too long to escape. I couldn't escape. My mom was a track and field champion once in her life. (She really was. Really strong woman *****)So, I can't see myself escaping.

The next thing I knew it. My legs buckled and my knees hit the ground. I was begging for forgiveness. I did nothing, but hey it's my mother. I will never win this with her. My hands merged and was folding and I was there begging.

"Don't hit...juseyo." I shut my eyes, praying that everything will be alright with my mother. I spotted my dad and saw him covering his mouth, holding in his laugh. IS HE LAUGHING?! oh wait! I shouldn't be surprise. My parents have this immature thing going on. These people that I call my parents had me at a very young age. At age 18..... I sighed and my finger separated. I was ready for that big slap on my face, but all I heard was.

"Go do 10 laps outside." My mother reasoned. WTF? 10? Can't you just hit me. Just hit me this time. I don't want to run 6 in the morning. Since my mother was a track and field competitor she aspect me to be one...since she claims me and my father ruin her dream. 

I stood up and didn't look at umma's face, but she did a damn well job to look away. Was she embarrass? She would usually hit me and say why am I awake so early? My question is...WHY SO EARLY!? But a good girl I am I kept my mouth shut. (more like you didn't want to get killed.) I walked towards my shoes, which was next to the front door and slipped it on and went out the door. My terrible life.

                                                          •¤»((¯♥¯))«¤•

I slowly climbed up the metro bus stairs with soreness and pain, pleading with everyone to be patient. I mean if I was in their shoes. I would nag and nag. Well, it's not really my fault. My mother wanted me to run for ages, but they don't know. Since I'm not that young and 22 years old. (you are 22 and living with your parents.....wow)

I praised myself when I finally got to the top and sat on a chair, which someone kindly empty it out for me. I was waiting on my wifey, who would come on the next stop. I whistled not knowing if the bus was moving or have stopped. I closed my eyes and the next thing I heard from the citizens in the bus and envying someone were.

"Wow, he's so handsome."

"Who could this boy be?"

"Is he a k-pop singer?"

"Maybe he's an idol?"

"I'll be gay, just for him."

"Can he be my husband...I mean grandson?"

I opened my eyes and saw a brown haired man walking towards me and a smile curved on my face.

"WIFEY!" I screamed as everyone in the bus stared at me.