Ravi/Ken

Three makes story

prompt: Ravi/Ken, Ravi likes spanking Ken a little too much

warning: spanking

 


 

Wonshik nearly chokes on his own saliva that threatens to spill out of his mouth. 

“Go ahead, tiger,” Jaehwan chuckles, his voice so low it reverberates through every inch of Wonshik’s body. 

“Can I?” Wonshik hears himself asking yet again, probably for the hundredth time since Jaehwan has proposed the idea.

Jaehwan nods, yet again, and bites into his lower lip seductively, with a smirk. 

“But, please, be gentle,” he pouts, and wriggles his body.

Wonshik lets out a strangled moan as he lurches forward and kneels down behind Jaehwan. Without waiting even a second, his fingers hook into the hem of Jaehwan’s sweatpants, yanking the garment off in one swift movement, and Wonshik almost chokes – yet again – when Jaehwan’s greets him in all its glory; no briefs.

A small, powerless part of his brain tells Wonshik Jaehwan is doing it on purpose, but he can’t find it in himself to care, not when Jaehwan is in front of him like that, on all fours with his back arched deliciously and his in the air, waiting, waiting for Wonshik.

“Ah,” Jaehwan drawls, hiding his face between his biceps before turning back to watch Wonshik again. “It’s cold in here. Will you warm me up a little bit?”

Make it hot for me, Jaehwan means, and Wonshik feels like crying.

“Yes, yes, god yes,” Wonshik breathes and finally, he places his palms on Jaehwan’s , fingers digging into the soft flesh. He feels the muscles in there, twitching at the touch, as Wonshik spreads Jaehwan’s , cups the cheeks and massages them the best he can.

“Do it,” Jaehwan commands with an expression so soft yet hard that Wonshik’s arm lifts into the air on its own.

Then he brings it down, and the slap is so loud not even the four walls can absorb it. 

Jaehwan lets out a pleased whine, and a laugh bubbles deep in his stomach as he commands Wonshik to do it again.

And Wonshik obeys, slapping Jaehwan’s , hypnotized by the red blooming on the white skin.