final

Los hermanos Sonrientes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I haven't seen your handsome face around here,boy.” The most attractive bartender you could meet said to the foreign man who wandered confusedly around the elegant place, as a lost puppy searching for it's mother.

The foreign man didn't belong here, obviously, and that could be seen on his tanned face: his furrowed eyebrows, his dilated pupils searching for something or someone.

He didn't belong to this place, a establishment where you could only find corrupted people, cash dirtied in blood, alcohol, es and of course, criminals.

“Oh...I'm looking for Jung Hoseok.” The foreign man whispered, now closer to the blond bartender, whose smile died as he heard the name of the criminal that the handsome man was searching for. Jung Hoseok, part of Los hermanos Sonrientes. Nobody looked for him, nobody wanted to get involved in what the Mafia had in mind, lost souls in need of bloodied money.

“He's not here today. And you shouldn't be here. You could die today, and you know it, right?” His beautiful black eyes glistened as he leaned closer to murmur against the man's ear: “ But if what you're looking for is information, I have plenty of it. Just meet me outside in two minutes, okay?” A smile appeared on his succulent lips and the foreign man gulped, mesmerized by the bartender's beauty.
Namjoon exited the place, feeling a warm feeling in his chest. That night would be filled with new experiences for sure, surrounded by the tranquil darkness that contrasted perfectly with the agitated place.

 

05:00 a.m.

“My name is Jin. Being a bartender isn't really my dream job but...My career as a model wasn't really successful last year. Thank God, I do make enough money now, and I think working as a bartender can be pretty interesting and entertaining, you know.” Jin, the beautiful blond man, informed as he drank from his can of beer.

“Nice to meet you, Jin. I'm Namjoon, and I'm a novelist, looking for inspiration.” They shook hands and Jin laughed. A really adorable laugh that matched his sweet smile.

“I was starting to feel scared because you kind of look like an spy from the Mafia or a disguised police officer, you know?.If the police found where I work because of me, I would be dead in three seconds.”

Namjoon bit his lower lip, containing a smile.

“Nah, I...I'm a drug dealer, so don't worry about that.” He made the “ssshhh” gesture with his right hand and the two of them started laughing. “Yes, being a novelist doesn't really pay off well if you're not famous.”
Jin nodded, offering his can of beer to the novelist.
Namjoon took a gulp of it and his wet lips, closing his eyes. He didn't know the night was going to end like this, but he liked it. He liked Jin and his kindness.

“I got interested in Los hermanos Sonrientes when I found an article about them in the deep web. Their story is mysterious and captivating: two poor brothers that united forces, killing people and sinning in infinite ways, just to gain money to save their mother with lung cancer. Isn't that beautiful?.” Namjoon told excitedly, loving every part of the story.

“Well...It is beautiful. But that's not the truth.” Jin sighed, accompanied with happy expression on his young face. “Brothers...” He chuckled, covering his mouth. “The real story isn't that sweet, Namjoon.”

“They aren't brothers? They're just friends?” Namjoon asked, confused.

“They're lovers.” Jin's deep eyes froze on Namjoon's, a bolt of electricity running through the young pair,connecting their souls. “ They grew up in the same orphanage, that's why people think Jimin and Hoseok are brothers.”

“Oh, so the other one is called Jimin...”

“Yes. They're a cute couple. Jimin and Hoseok. Fierce boys.” Jin commented. “ I will tell you the real story, but you'll have to reward me. I want a kiss, Namjoon.”

A kiss. Namjoon was kissing the most handsome man he had ever seen.
He didn't feel fireworks in his heart, it wasn't magical. But it was real. It tasted dangerous, minty,precious,calm,salty, all in one. All Namjoon knew was that he wanted more, and that simple kiss evolved until the two of them searched for the much needed air.

They made out for three minutes, until Jin was blushing and Namjoon felt the urge to slam the blond man against the wall and him senseless there, in that silent street. However, that was not what Jin had in mind.
The bartender caressed Namjoon's hand, his eyes showing fear and love.
“Namjoon...I would like to have a date with you. I'll give you my number,” which he did, “tell you the real story, and get to work, or my boss will kill me.”
Namjoon pecked the blond man's lips and nodded, absolutely happy because, well, he had Jin's number now. He was a lucky man.

“Jimin was 7 when he entered the orphanage. His parents died in a car accident, and he lost his arm because of it. It was tough for him, but Hoseok, who lived there since he was born, took care of him everyday since the moment he saw the little boy. I don't really know why they entered the Mafia, but I've been in their apartment. They're really nice people if you get to know them. Jimin is an angel, and Hoseok is very funny. They're normal people, just like you...Except they kill humans sometimes.”

That story was completely different, but Namjoon liked it. A story as real as the sky.

Soon, Jin had to leave. Before that, he smiled and captivated the novelist one more time.

 

Namjoon found his boyfriend in the most corrupted place he had been in his 27 years of life, but what happened after that day is another story.

 

Little moans could be heard in the dimly lit bedroom the couple shared.
The walls were decorated with their pictures, and they were smiling in all of them. Happy memories that they liked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter