chapter 5

Time to let go

[ Leeteuk P.O.V ] 

" sehun ya, open the door, please" i yelled for the 10th time.

Damn this kid, " ya ! sehun, are you really going to be like this ?" " sehu - "  " Oppa/hyung ?"  please dont let it be hyun or yoon, please, anybody but them. anyone, i turn around while repeating the exact same sentence, only to come across Yuta and irene. 

i sigh in relieved, " it just you two " i turn back to the door and continued yelling out sehun's name. " teuk hyung, you do know that there's a key under the mat right ?  i turn to yuta to see if he was kidding " your kidding right ?" i asked. irene shook her head no, 

to prove that they were not kidding, irene gave yuta her bag for him to hold and proceed towards me. " oppa i need you to get off the mat ?" she politely told me. as i did what she told me, i hear yelling in the conference room down the hall followed by a loud thud. 

all heads turn towards the hall where it lead to the conference room. i look at yuta " go check whats going on" he look at me with wide eyes, he pointed at himself to double check what he heard correct, " yes, you" i pointed down the hall " go " immediately he took off. 

" here you go oppa" i focus back to irene as she handed to me the key that was underneath the mat i was standing on, which i wasnt aware off. " thank you irene"  i replied to her as i was unlocking the bathroom door. i pushed it open to come across a unconscious sehun. 

the next thing i knew, i panicked. by the time i was next to sehun, i hear my name being called out only to be followed by loud screaming.