Photos Don't Do Me Justice

Photos Don't Do Me Justice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Photos Don't Do Me Justice

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: MyungYeol

Genre: Romance

 

“I can’t believe there is not a single good looking guy in this entire campus. Did they all decide to fall sick on the same day or something?”

His best friend, Woohyun, laughed at him while shaking his head. “Oh come on Yeol, it’s the last week of semester. They’re probably at home studying.”

Sungyeol pursed his lips, turning to Woohyun. “But there are still classes running. How can all of the eye candy be at home.”

“Not everyone is as diligent as you when it comes to attending classes. Plus, if I’m being honest here, there aren’t many good looking guys at this university anyways.” Woohyun said with a shrug, stopping as the two of them reached the bus stop.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes before replying. “Just because you got yourself a smoking hot boyfriend from some other university.”

Woohyun blushed at the mention of his lover, punching Sungyeol in the arm. “I thought I told you to stop referring to him like that.”

“Alright, alright. Don’t get defensive. I won’t touch your guy. He’s not even my type.” Sungyeol said, sticking his tongue out.

This time it was Woohyun’s turn to roll his eyes as they got on the university shuttle bus. On the bus Sungyeol and Woohyun continued to chatter, talking about how their day went, complaining about the upcoming exams and making plans for the winter break afterwards. Before long, the bus arrived at the train station and the two friends bid each other farewell, separating to go their own way home.

Sungyeol pulled out his pink earphones and put it into his ears, starting his music playlist with his favourite songs, while tapping his foot on the concrete of the platform. There were enough people on the platform for it to get a bit squishy but not as much as peak hour where you wouldn’t even be able to breathe. Thankfully, Sungyeol’s train arrived after a short while and Sungyeol managed to snag himself a seat.

Bopping along to his music and spacing out, Sungyeol originally didn’t pay attention to his surroundings. However the train shook a bit, from the fast speed it was going, and jolted Sungyeol out of his trance. Looking around, Sungyeol caught sight of a guy sitting diagonally across from him. There were people standing up but thankfully, there was a large enough space between two people for Sungyeol to get a good look of the guy who was sitting.

The other guy had his earphones in and head bowed, watching something on his phone. He had black hair, bangs almost covering his eyes, but Sungyeol could see how cute he looked especially when something funny must have happened because the guy broke out into an adorable little grin. He was wearing all black, coat, jeans, boots and all. Sungyeol got excited because he hadn’t seen someone this good looking in an age.

Slowly, Sungyeol pulled out his phone. He had to take a picture of this guy. He was dressed like he wanted to look cool, and he did, but in reality he was just cute. Inconspicuously lifting his phone up, pretending to be reading something, Sungyeol positioned the camera directly towards the other guy. Sungyeol eyed the people around him and when he was satisfied everyone was lost in their own worlds, turned back to his phone to press the camera button.

What Sungyeol didn’t take into account was the fact that his phone was not on silent and the flash setting was still on. The result was a continuous stream of shutter sounds and bursts of light. And it wasn’t until the fifth click of the camera button did Sungyeol realize that it was his phone making noise and flashing. Immediately his cheeks flushed and his insides burned up as he hastily put his phone down. However, the damage was done because when Sungyeol looked up, the cute guy he was taking pictures of was staring right at him. In a panic, Sungyeol got up from his seat and when he saw the train doors opening, ran straight out without looking back.

Outside of the train, on some random station platform, Sungyeol stood there panting and trying to calm his racing heart. His cheeks were flaming a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter