Final.

Nothing [One-Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Haneul POV)

“So who could tell be a little about what we have just watched? Anyone?...” Our literature teacher ask but I’m too distracted to even process what he had said.. I didn’t even pay much attention to an old version of Romeo and Juliet movie that he just played for us to watched..

I was just looking out the window.. The weather to day is definitely nice.. I said looking at the ray of sun coming through the leaves of the big tree in front of the window beside me.. I wonder what he’s doing right now.. I smile at the thought of my new boyfriend..

“Hmmm dreamy eyes, crazy smile and distracted self.. let me guess, you’re thinking about Jimin again huh?” my seatmate/ best friend, Hyeyeon whisper to me and I giggled a little.. She shook her head “tsk tsk tsk.. You’re love struck huh...” she said and I just smile at her.. “.. but let me just remind you that Park Jimin have the reputation of being a playboy..” she said emphasizing the word playboy.. “He have changed..” I defended and she rolled her eyes.. “How sure are you? Didn’t it come cross your mind that maybe he just wanted you to be part of his hall of girlfriends?” Hyeyeon said illustrating a wide wall while saying ‘hall of girlfriends’

“You know what? You need a boyfriend cause you’re so bitter!” I said a little loud “Ms. Shin and Ms. Lee, do you have anything to share to this class?” our literature teacher ask and everyones eyes went to us..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

After receiving an annoying lecture from our literature teacher, we finally got out from his class.. “It’s your fault..” Hyeyeon said with a frown and I chuckle at her face.. “Hey beautiful..” someone said as that person put his arm around my neck and kiss my neck.. I almost push him away but I saw that it’s actually my boyfriend.. I smiled at him “You scared me..” I said and he chuckled..

“Arg~ I need to go.. I’ll see you tomorrow, Haneul..” Hyeyeon said and I bid my goodbye to her.. she’s not very fond of Jimin.. “Ready to go?” Jimin ask and I nod.. We walk hand and hand out of the school and to the street on our way to the bus stop.. “Oh by the way babe.. I think I need some help with my math assignments, think you could help me for a while?” he asked and I nod willingly “Okay..” he smiled sweetly then he pump his fist and I just laugh at his excitement “Off to my crib then..” he said..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

We arrive to his place and I notice that it’s too quiet for anyone to be home.. “No one’s home?” I ask as Jimin was taking off his shoes.. “uhm yea.. My parents are out for a trip while my brother is having a sleepover to his friends’..” he explain and I nod looking around.. “This way, beautiful..” he lead me upstairs to his room.. I look around his room and it look typical for a high school boy and I don’t even know how I can say that when this is my first time to be inside a boy’s room..

I prepare my books and so does he as we sit closely to each other on his study table.. “So where to do you need help to?” I ask and he told me the page and I did my best to explain it to him.. Our studies were pretty normal for quite some time until I fel Jimin’s hand on my thigh.. “J-Jimin..” I said as I pry his hand off my thigh.. “What? I’m just holding my girlfriend..” he said as he rest his chin on my shoulder and hold on my thigh again.. I feel uncomfortable and press my thighs together.. “L-Lets just f-finish your homework..” I said trying to continue with his homework but after a few minutes I felt him kiss on my neck and move his hand a little higher.. “Jimin..” I warn him again as I hold his hand on my thigh.. “We’ve been together for a quite some time now.. why can’t we be a little intimate?” he ask and I look at him, we’ve been together for almost two months now and all we did was just a kiss.. it’s not even a kiss because it’s just a simple peck whenever he drop me home..

He took my silence as a ‘yes’ as he lean closer and kiss my lips softly.. This is my first time to be kissed this way and I don’t know how to react.. We lock lips for a while when I felt his hand went to my clothed and I gasp.. He took tihs opportunity to deepen the kiss and insert his tongue inside my mouth.. “hmmn~” I release a sound that I didn’t know that is possible to me.. I felt him smirk in the kiss and I close my eyes tighter..

When I feel Jimin was already pressing his weight on me and his hands are getting more aggressive, thats when my mind went in panic.. “J-Jimin s-stop..” I tried to stop him as he started to kiss me down my neck.. “J-J-Jimin please..” I plead but he still continue what he’s doing.. “Jimin!” I yelled at him and push him away, I then realize that my bloouse is already half way open.. I hug myself as the tears slowly release from my eyes..

Jimin was just looking at me for a good minute then he reach out to me.. I flick at first but when he envelope me with a warm embrace that’s when I hug him back and sob on his shoulder..  I can’t, Jimin.. I’m sorry..

-2 years later-

After that encounter, Jimin tried to make it up to me and he didn’t force me to do anything like that anymore.. We enter the same university after high school but he’s majoring in dancing while I do music.. Thankfully Hyeyeon and me have the same interest so were still pretty much always together..

After our first anniversary, I’ve already let Jimin do a few intimate things to me but we didn’t go that far yet until now.. He’s become popular on our university too as his appearance and good dancing catch every girl’s attention.. I’m not the clingy-jealous type so I just let him be..

I was in the studio after all my classes finish.. I was playing with the piano, trying to make new music.. Then my eyes get a glimpse of Jimin outside the glass door and he have his beautiful smile, I smile too because I though he was there to get me but then a laughing girl run to him and he catch her as they happily went some where.. that girl is familiar..

My feet drag me to follow them to which lead me to the most corner part of that building.. I heard small voices talking and I gulp because it’s definitely Jimin’s voice.. I saw them finally to the dark side of the that hall.. My heart slowly shatter as I saw them making out.. The girl was pinned in the wall as Jimin explore with his as he pull the girl’s leg up to his waist..

I don’t know what I’m doing there staring at them doing sinful things and I just felt the tears slowly slide down my face.. I turn around just when they’re about to do more.. The sight was sickening and so painful.. I clench into my chest as I felt my heart’s slow beating.. how.. how can you do this to me, Jimin?

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

“You look aweful.. what’s happening to you?” Hyeyeon ask while we’re having lunch on the school’s cafeteria.. I stop playing with my food as I look up to her “Are you feeling sick?” she reach out to feel my head but then my sight went to the entrance of the cafeteria.. there he is, talking to that girl like they’re bidding goodbye for a while.. I then remembered where I’ve seen that girl.. Jimin introduce her to me before, I think her name is Eunrin..

Then he turn around just to met eyes with me.. He look guilty for a while before it was replace with his foolish smile.. He walk to our table and kiss my cheek as he sit beside me “Hey babe..” he said.. I just stare at him as he look really happy.. so am I not making you happy now? I wanted to ask him but just went back on playing with my food..

“Babe, you okay? Why are you not eating?” he ask in concern but now I have to look at him to see if he’s really saying the truth but as I look at him, he look genuinely concern or maybe it’s just because I was so use to see him like this that I can’t tell if he’s really telling the truth.. “I just.. I don’t feel like eating..” I half lied and he sigh “Are you stressing yourself too much with school stuff? What did I told you--” I cut him off “You don’t have to remind me about things that you’ve already told me!” I snap then I stand up and left them there..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

After classes, while I was fixing my things a white rose appear on my table.. I look up to see a smiling Jimin “Hi..” he said and even if I tried to tell my heart to stop skipping a beat it just don’t listen to me.. “What was that for?” I ask still trying to ignore him as I finish putting my musical sheets inside my bag.. “I don’t know but I felt like I did something wrong so.. here..” he said and I look at him in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter