One Shot

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*Seoul 04:55am Kyungri's place*

Kyungri was still awake because of her insomnia, she's stressed out since her exams are in a few days, and in addition to all of that, she broke up with her boyfriend. They were dating for almost one year, she loved him like no one else but his job by night is really annoying. She went to the kitchen to prepare her 5th cup of tea and hoped to fall asleep, she's tired of waiting, this is not the first time she waited anyways. Instead of staying in her room, she went out to get some fresh air.

*Seoul 05:00am Outside Kyungri's apartment*

Ken was trying so hard to not faint while walking to god knows where. With his injured stomach his sore face and his bleeding lips he couldn't recognize himself. He was walking until he couldn't feel his legs and he collapsed on the cold ground unconscious. When Kyungri saw him, she immediately rushed to his side and took him to her living room. She was searching for the first-aid kit and started curing his injuries. She found out that the injury on his stomach will become infected so she removed carefully his shirt and cured his wound. When she was finally done, she couldn't ressist to give him a quick peck on his forehead and when she was about to leave, a firm hand held her in place.

"Stay ..." He said softly as he stood to brush her hair behin her ear.

"I-I don't know you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter