Announcement

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello student. My name is Kim Soohyun and I’m your homeroom teacher for this year. And I’m also the new principle of this school. I believe many of you are surprise to see me here. Am I right?” Soohyun said and he could see everyone was nodding their head.

“The reason I became this class homeroom teacher is because my two idiots are in this class. And I’m looking forward to teach you guys, especially you two.” Soohyun said, his fingers pointed at certain someone.

“.” Seungcheol muttered under his breath when Soohyun pointed at him. He could only smile awkwardly while the whole class was staring at him and whispered something he couldn’t hear. He also heard some boys laughing at him. He swore he will beat the out of the boy who was laughing at him.

Jihoon could only smile awkwardly when Soohyun pointed at him. He could sense the stare people were giving him, but he shrugged them off easily. But the stare didn’t last that long because Jihoon wasn’t that famous at the school. People didn’t know him.

“So students, I hope you all will have a great time with me. I’m going to teach you about vocals, rapping and playing instruments. And of course, you’ll be given assignment every once a month. I hope non of you would fail to do the assignment and finished them in time.” Soohyun said and the students in the class went silent.

“Great. I know that you guys are a great students since many of you have two stripes. Only a few of you having one red stripe on the school uniform jacket. I’m impressed.” Soohyun said while walking all around the class. He had his hand behind his back. He walked and stopped at Jihoon’s desk. Jihoon gulped nervously when he saw Soohyun standing beside him. The man was towering him with his great height.

“You have three stipes?” Soohyun asked.

“Y-yes  I do.” Jihoon stutter and he almost slap himself.

“Are you the only that have three stipes?” Soohyun asked again.

“I don’t know.” Jihoon answered truthfully. He doesn’t know what does the stripes means.

Soohyun walked to the front once again. All of the students focused on him.

“Who else in this class have three stripes??” Soohyun asked and he mouth form into and O-shaped mouth. Only two people raised their hands. He smile when he realize the person who raised their hands, it were Seungcheol and Jihoon.

“So you two are the people that the school clerks were talking about.” Soohyun said while his smile getting even brighter and all the students in the class could only watched with amusement. For one second, they were confused and then they become even more confuse when they realize that there was actually someone with three stripes in this class.

“I’m sorry. But what about the red stripes? Is it important?” Jihoon asked, his eyebrows narrowed and he swear he heard someone laughing at him. He could only duck his head down and his eyes fixed on his table.

“No one told you about them?” Soohyun asked and Jihoon shook his head. Soohyun smile at him reassuringly and Jihoon smile back at him.

“Anyone in this class volunteer to tell him??” Soohyun asked. To his surprise, no one raise their hands. All of them were ignoring him or pretending they were talking to their friends or some just simply stare at the space.

Jihoon was a bit disappointed when nobody raised their hands to tell Jihoon about the stripes. He sighed and when one of the girls in the front row glared at him, he replied it with his death glare. The girl quickly turned his head to the front and she ducked his head lower.

“It’s fine. I could ask one of my roommates to tell me about them. They wouldn’t be selfish to waste their time on me or even help me.” Jihoon said sarcastically. On his first day, he already showed his bad side to everyone.

“Yeah right.” One of the boys in the class snorted at him and all the boys gang bursted into a laugh. Jihoon fist curled up and he sooth his raging heart. His blood boils when one of the boys started to speak. “I bet they don’t like him from the first time they met him.” And all of them laughed. One of them smirked at Jihoon. Soohyun tried to stop them but it didn’t work.

“C’mon. Is that all what you got?? I bet you have more to say. Besides, I’m too small to fight you and I can’t even kill an ant.” Jihoon said. His mouth twitch into a wicked smile when non of them spare him a glances. When the gang didn’t say anything for the past few minutes, Jihoon spoke again. He was walking towards the gang with his wicked smile on his face.

“Next time, if you really wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter