1/1

i love you more.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Honestly quit it I need to finish before going to bed or I won’t be able to sleep.” Kihyun argues as he struggles to get around Changkyun who is inconveniently sitting right in front of him, forcing him to press against the wall of the bottom bunk.

 

Changkyun pouts and Kihyun almost falters but he knows better than that. This happens at least once a week. “Come on hyung~” The younger of the two whines.

 

“You can clean up tomorrow, everything will still be there.” Kihyun knew that was sadly true because no one else here would actually have the motivation to clean up after themselves.

 

Kihyun gave up the struggle as he knew what was coming. Changkyun leaned forward and quickly closed his eyes. Before he could get any closed, Kihyun’s head jerked forward and he let out a loud sneeze. His head collided with Changkyun's and they both let out a painful gasp, gripping their foreheads.

 

“You know I’m allergic to dust, don’t do this.” Kihyun’s plump lips formed a small frown as he looked at Changkyun patiently. “You can still hang out with me while I clean?” It came out more as a question than a statement. Changkyun’s reaction prompted Kihyun to think that maybe he said the wrong thing.

 

The younger male casts his view downwards to his lap and sighs.

 

“Yeah I know. But this is probably the only time we can get alone in the dorm for a while.” Changkyun replies sounding dejected. Kihyun sighs and closes his eyes softly, reaching out to grab Changkyun's hand loosely.

 

“I miss you Hyung.” Changkyun sounds like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter