Final

Is it over?

 

"What??? You want to break up? Why, so that you can go flirt openly with that new girlfriend of yours?"

You and baekhyun were at it again. These fightings and arguments about whether baekhyun had something going on with taeyeon, or not were so frequent that you barely talked about anthing else now.

"For tha last time, I am not having an affair with my senior! And I never said anything about a breakup, I just said we needed a break, so that thing can cool off between us!" yelled baekhyun from his spot, standing infront of your bedroom door.

You guys have been going out for 3 years now and you used to be so in love. You were estatic the ay he confessed to you as you had a crush on him for so long you couldn't remember. But things started to change between you two when baekhyun got close to his ultimate idol, taeyeon. They were friends at first and you didn't think much about it. And after a while you noticed some light flirting between those two, still you were cool, I mean all of us filrt don't we? Whether we are in a relationship or not. But then things got out of hand, you both have been so busy with work that you didn't have time for each other. You had a day off from office and you knew that baekhyun was also free tonight. So, you decided to suprise baekhyun at his apartment, and maybe you guys could cook and have dinner at his place.

So you went to his place but when you got to his place, you got a shock because of the scene infornt of you. There on his couch, baekhyun was sitting with taeyeon, giggling abiut something. They were sitting so close to each other that you could swore taeyeon was sitting on your boyfriend's lap. You cleared your throat loudly to let them know of your presence and they both looked your way still giggling and faces flushed, not even a hint of guilt on both of thier faces.

"Oh, hey hani, we were just talking about tae noona's upcoming album." "Hey hani" spoke taeyeon as she got up from the couch and got her stuff, " I'll see you tomorrow baek, bye" and she left you guys alone without even saying bye to you.

"Baek, Tae?", you raised your brows at the guy who was now getting up from couch. "Yeah, cute nicknames right? So what are doing here?" Still with eyebrows raised l, "I was hoping to have dinner with my boyfriend, What were you guys doing? I tried calling  you before but you didn't pickup". "Oh you did? I didn't notice taeyeon noona came to discuss her new comeback and we just got into it". "Yeah I bet you did", you muttered with bit of a hostility. Baekhyun heard that and frowned. 

That night you guys did have dinner together but you didn't speak much. So much for a romantic dinner you thought.

After that night you tried hinting to baekhyun that you weren't comfortable with him and taeyeon being this close. But he either was dense enough to not get those hints or he just ignored them. You started noticing how little time did baekhyun gave you and how his instagram was full of his and taeyeon's pictures.

So that's what brought you two is this situtation where you were yelling at each other.

"You know what, I can't do this right now. Call me when you're in your right mind to discuss things" said baekhyun and as he he was about to leave you called for him to wait, you had had enough of this bull and just couldn't take it anymore. "I don't think there will be any need for that baek, you clearly can't keep away from taeyeon and I can't I've had enough of being in a relationship where my boyfriend is yet another relationship".

"What, what do you.." he said withh wide eyes, feeling a change in the air just now being aware of this new seriousness of the situation.

You heaved a sigh as you sat on your bed keeping your knees close to your chest and encircling your arms aroun yourself for support. "Please, I think its best if we stop this right now and go our separate ways. We had a good run but its over now and I thinks its best if we don't keep in contact with each other. Please close the door behind you as you leave." And then you dropped your head to your knees as tears started falling.

Baekhyun could not believe his ears and he wanted to argue with you again that it didn't have to be this way but he had heard the finality in your voice and sighed.

You heard the close and that was when the sobs started and you cried till you there were no tears left. He just went, without even fighting for you, and that spoke a lot.

Things were really over between you two.

 

Authors' Note:

Hey guys, so this was my first time writing any fanfic so please be considerate of that and not hate this story too much.

Also I wanted to say that some of you may think that I don't like taeyeon but you couldn't be more wrong. Infact I'm even a bigger fan of taeyeon's fan than I am of baekhyun. But then he is a guy and I am a girl who just has a crush on him.. so.. umm yeah that complicates stuff. But anyways I don't think I could use anyone other than taeyeon for stuff like this.

And lastly I wanna say that if you feel like this fic is rushed, thats because it is rushed. I wrote this in 2 hours tops. I was feeling under the weather and this fic came out.

So please share your thoghts and if there are any grammar nazis out there, I would love your input.