Chapter 2

So much pain.

Chanwoo's POV

I saw Hanbin in the front door and I hurriedly w ent to him. I put the glass of water on the living room table. when I approach him I can smell Alcohol with a little hint of smoke. When did he learn to drink and smoke? I question my self. I held his hand and helped him, he suddenly removed my hand harshly.

"Hy-Hyung, are you okay?" I asked him with concern voice.

"Am I okay? Do I look Okay? Hanbin replied with angry and shouting tone on his voice.

No one's POV

"Am I okay?! Do I look Okay?! Hanbin shouted. Chanwoo looked Hanbin with scared and nervous. Hanbin hold Chanwoo's wrist and dragging him harshly to the living room's table and lay Chanwoo's body on the table. the glass full of water fell on the floor.

"Lee hi and I  broke up! And I'm sure your happy now, cause you can have me all you want!" Hanbin stated with anger and a little smirk on his face.

Flashback...

No one's POV

Hanbin just came from, from the studio. He went directly back to the dorm to rest. Its midnight now and probobly the members are already sleeping. he open the front door and notice that the light from the kitchen is still on. He walk to the kitchen to see who's their. Accidentaly he heared Chanwoo talking to his phone.

"Hyung! I have something to tell you. There is someone I like. You probly know him. He is nice and a caring person. He's Hanbin hyung." Chanwoo stated with a little excitment on his voice. "But hyung, he is already in a relationship. I don't want to ruin it so I'll just keep my feelings for him." Now with a sad voice.

Hanbin felt really clueless about what he've heared. The maknae has a special feelings for me?! He was in deep thought when accidentaly their eyes met. Chanwoo's eyes widen in shock.

"Hy-hyung" He manage to speak with low volume but still audible. Hanbin did'nt say anything he just went to my room and guess what? He just sleep immediatly.

End of flashback...

Hanbin is now holding both Chanwoo's hands. he tightend his grip so that Chanwoo can't move.

"You want my love?! huh! here I will give it to you." Hanbin kiss and bites Chanwoo's lips. their is blood comming out. Hanbin bites Chanwoo's neck many times, leaving some hickeys and tearing the younger's clothes.. Chanwoo is crying from the pain.

"Hy-Hyung Stop!! It hurts" Chanwoo manage to speak while crying but Hanbin did not speak instead he continue bitting and putting marks on chanwoo's body. The more Chanwoo will talk the more Hanbin put marks on his body.

On the other hand, Donghyuk wake up from his sleep because he hear some glass fell on the floor and he hears someone's crying. He went out from his room half asleep to see who is crying. He was shock to see his leader harassing their maknae. He shouted for help.

"Jinwahn hyung help! Hyung!"

Soon enought Jinwahn and the other members arrive. Their eyes widen on what they saw. Jiwon ran to Hanbin and grab Hanbin away from Chanwoo. Chanwoo is still crying, his lips are swollen and bleeding also his neck. Yunhyeong and Donghyuk went to Chanwoo and hugging him trying to calm down the younger. Meanwile Jinwhan is so mad and now scolding the leader.

"Hanbin! what is wrong with you! what are you doing to Chanwoo?" Jinwahn shouted.

"What is wrong with me? I'm just trying to give him the love he wanted."

"I-I don't want you! I don't want your love a-anymore." Chanwoo manage to speak and he still sobbing under the hug of Yunhyeong and Donghyuk.

"Let's talk tomorrow when your back in yourself. Jiwon bring Hanbin to our room. He seemed drunk." Jinwhan commanded, Jiwon just nod his head. Meanwhile Jinwhan went to Chanwoo and assist him to sit on the sofa. He' drawing some circles around Chanwoo's back to be relaxed.

"Chanwoo-yah? What happend?" Yunheong ask with a calm voice.

Chanwoo explains everything.