Occupations

J A N G M I ✚ H O S P I T A L

 

 
 
 
 
 
Occupations
 
icardiologists (0/5) : a cardiologist is certified to treat any problem dealing with heart diseases and cardiovascular diseases.
emergency doctors (2/5) : these doctors handle trauma and emergency conditions in the emergency room (ER) and are available at all times. emergencies treated may vary from poisoning to broken bones, burns, heart attack concussions, accident trauma etc.
family practitioners (0/5) : they are general physician treating illnesses and medical issues of all sorts, at all ages and usually treats non-emergency conditions. if the condition is serious they will refer to a specialist relevant to the field of the illness.
pediatricians (1/5) : pediatricians are similar to family physicians, except they specialize in caring for infants, children, and young adults. some pediatricians even choose to focus on a single age group. for instance, some specialize in newborn care.
psychiatrists (1/5) : these doctors specialize in mental illnesses and will study, diagnoses and counsel and treat mental illnesses such as bipolar, dementia, depression, alzheimer's etc. Psychiatrists can prescribe medication, which psychologists cannot do.
psychologist (1/5) : A professional specializing in diagnosing and treating diseases of the brain, emotional disturbance, and behavior problems. Psychologists can only use talk therapy as treatment; you must see a psychiatrist or other medical doctor to be treated with medication.
physiotherapists (0/5) : physiotherapists help patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing. patients can include children, the elderly, patients and people with sports injuries.
surgeons (4/5) : surgeons can be found at the operating table, performing a wide variety of surgeries from head to toe. subsets of surgeons include such areas as general surgery, neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, ent surgery, and oral surgery.
oncologists (1/5) : oncologists focus on the treatment and prevention of cancer in terminal and at-risk patients. they offer such treatments as examination and diagnosis of cancerous illnesses, chemotherapy and radiotherapy to destroy cancer cells in the body, and follow-up with survivors after treatment successes.
trainee doctors (3/10) : they are the newly graduated students from medical schools, most trainee doctors will go through a training period with a main doctor before they can choose a department.
hospital pharmacists (0/5) : are in charge of all medications dispensed in the hospital. they advise doctors in determining the best possible treatment for specific diseases and ensure that the patient understands the medication and any side effects and/or drug interactions. hospital pharmacists may go on rounds with the attending physician to specific wards; this allows them to have direct interactions with patients.
medical researchers (1/5) : medical research scientists devise and conduct experiments in order to increase the body of scientific knowledge on topics related to medicine. they also develop new, or improve existing, drugs, treatments or other medically related products.
nurses (5/10) : they have a passion for taking care of the sick and would assist the doctor in surgery or in just a normal non emergency situation.
paramedics (0/5) : paramedics provide immediate response to emergency medical 119 calls. they are usually the first senior healthcare professional on the scene and are responsible for assessing a patient's condition and providing essential treatment prior to hospital admission.
receptionists (1/5) : hospital receptionists helps patients, answer phones, assist patients, file records and make sure medical offices are running smoothly. receptionists are also responsible for giving patients information on what is happening in the clinic and checking them in for appointments.
patients (15/unlimited)
 

 
CODE 1004 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED