Final

Hot Chocolate Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Aching feet patted across the laminent floor of TWICE's dorm. Mina, as soon as she finished practicing her new dance parts, immediately fled to the girl group's apartment and locked herself in the bathroom. When at last the last drop of strawberry shampoo was rinsed from her hair and the shower facet was begrudgingly turned off, the ballerina managed to force her sore muscles to carry her out of the shower; Dahyun and Nayeon whined on the other side of the door for the girl to hurry up. "I'm coming; I'm coming," Mina called them, "I haven't even stayed in here for that long!"

"Aw come on, Minari. There's eight more sweaty girls out here, though," Nayeon reasoned. Mina sighed as she pulled a shirt over her head, knowing full well that everyone wanted to clean themselves before Dubu confiscated the hot water with one of her hour long showers. Damp hair dripping onto the floor, she ventured to the cramped kitchen to fix a mug of hot chocolate. After that, she was "caving herself in."

Mina sipped her hot chocolate and adjusted her headphones more comfortably on her head. It was cold, and the steam from her beverage climbed through the air to warm her face. She alternated between flipping through her phone's playlist and trying different games on her phone. Dancing at the studio was difficult for her today. Sure, Mina was a talented dancer, but ballet is not what JYP's choreographers had her doing. And doing dance after dance for ten hours with few breaks in between really beat her and the others up. Well, except for one of the other Japanese dancers.

Momo spent the greater part of her training with dance, even in her little bits of free time. She reached the point where even foreign moves quickly become natural to her. It was never as physically taxing on her as it was on her friends.

So when Momo finally abandoned the steamy bathroom to Dahyun, she wanted to spend time with the members. Girls sat strewn across the den's floor and sprawled on the couch watching a drama. The blonde tried interacting with them, but everyone seemed tired. She didn't want to bother them. "I'll go find Mina," she thought as she stood up from the couch. "Mina always stays up."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter