Her crush

Secret Love Story

Yongsun school genuis and nerd always number 1 in class and school everything is easy for her. Everyday is the same for her, Study, Study and Study! She don't have any friend from her class becuase she think that she don't need any friend. Study is only thing for her but it's not like she is unsocial she want to talk to her friend and eat lunch with her friend like other student but she don't know how to start a coversation and end up being alone.

"Kim Yongsun!" Someone called her from behind while she was walking in the library, It was her math teacher.

"Yes Mr.Park?" She said and turn to look at him.

"Yongsun are you free afterschool?" He ask her with a trouble expression.

"Afterschool..." Yongsun said while thinking if she have a plan to afterschool.

It' not like she have any plan but she want to go home and study and help her grandma but she want to something new today and said yes.

"Yes Mr.Park i don't have anything to do afterschool" She said queitly becuase she don't want to disturb other student.

"Then can you do a favor for me? Clean the gymnasuim?" He ask while looking at her with puppy eye.

"Yes but if i do it alone i don't think i can do it, It will take 5 hours for me because gymnasuim is too big and i want to go home and study before my grandma come home." She said.

"I see.. then i'm going to ask one more student help you out go to the gymnasuim at 5 o'clock and i'm gonna send a student to help you out" He said while looking at Yongsun with excited voice.

"Okay Mr.Park I have to go now becuase i have to borrow a book" She said while bowed to him.

"Okay Yongsun i have to go class 1A to ask some student to help you out. See you around and thankyou" he said then open the door and left.

CLASS 1A

The student in this class is first year but they're special becuase only smart and special student go to this A class.

Mr.Park walked into the classroom and all the student turn around and look at him except for the popular one at the back of the class because they're busy talking to eachother . Mr.Park then go to infront of the class.

"So..who is free afterschool at 5o'clock today?" He asked the student but no one dared to answer.

then a student shouted from the back of the class.

"What do you want us to do Mr.Park?" Said a student with black long hair named Wheein

"I want one of you to help a student clean the gymnasuim" He said.

"Aiissh then i'm not going, I'm going home" Said all of the student in class.

"Please i beg you guys she can't do it alone" He Said with puppy eyes but no one fall for his trick.

"Why don't you ask another class Mr.Park" Said a student with Short black hair named Hyejin.

"Well I thought that it would be fun for you guys to do something diffrent instead of staying in this classroom and do nothing" He said while sigh disappoit.

"Who is the girl why can' t she do it alone?" Said Wheein

"Well the gymnasuim is too big and it would take years to finished it, Her name is Kim YongSun she is a year above you guy--he wasn't finished explained and was disturb of a student.

"I want to do it Mr.Park!" A voice came from a student that was reading a book earlier.

"Are You sure MoonByul? Don't you have pratice?" Said a student named Heeyoen

"I'm 1000% sure that I want to do it" She said while smile so wide.

"Then it's confirmed Moonbyul gonna help Yongsun cleaning the Gymnasuim" Mr.Park Said.

"Yes Sir! Mr.Park" Moonbyul said happily.

"Then 5o'clock at the Gymnasuim Yongsun is waiting there." He said the go out from the classroom.

"Yes Sir! I'm definetly gonna be there" She said happily the bowed to him.


After Mr.Park go out from the classroom Moonbyul can't stop smiling for the rest of the day while Hyejin and Wheein can't either stop smiling because they're happy for her.


"Well, Well I'm happy for you finally this day have come" She said while tapped on his shoulder.

"I know i can't wait for the end of this class" she said then go back to her own world.

Afterschool

Moonbyul who is excited have been waited for the older girl to come to the gymnasuim  20 minutes earlier than the actual time becuase her class ended earlier than she expected. But no sight of the older girl, she sit infront of the door and continue to wait.

30 min have passed and the girl haven't showed up, Moonbyul lost her hope and thought maybe she have something else to do so she trying to open the door and it's surprise her that the door is unlock. She open the door and step in the gymnasuim and saw a body lay down in the middle.

She take few step closer and try to look who that is and apparently it's turn out to be YongSun. Moonbyul heart beats harder and louder, She try to wake Yongsun but the older won't wake up, She don't want to disturb her sleep and sit there and look at the sleep face of YongSun.

''cute'' she thought 

10 minutes later yongsun woke up and surprise her that an unfamiliar face look at her. She jumped from her place and hit her arm.

''Sorry i didn't mean to surprise you'' Moonbyul said

''It's okay'' she said while hold her arm.

''Are you here to help med clean the gymnasuim'' Yongsun asked

''Yes Sunbaenim'' Said Moonbyul while grining, ''How could she be so pretty after she woke up'' she thought

''You don't have to be formal call me unnie'' She said 

'' Okay unnie'' Moobyul said and why are you sleeping here unnie? she asked

''Oh i'm been waited for you for 3 hours becuase my class ended 2 hours earlier'' she said

'' I'm sorry Unnie i didn't mean to make you wait'' She said while feel guilty to make older girl waited for her.

''It's okay and what's your name?'' She asked while checked out the other girl '' Damn she look hot'' She thought 

''My name is Moonbyul i'm from class 1A'' She said while try to shake her hand with the older girl''

'' Oh you are the famous Moonbyul that everyone talked about?'' She said

''Yes that's right the famous one...'' She said disappoited becuase she thought that the older girl would remember her 

''My name is Yongsun'' She said and take Moonbyul hands and shake it.

''Then should we start cleaning?'' She said and go to janitor room and take some material.

''Yes Yongsununnie!'' She said happily 

She can't believe she just talked with her crush that she have been in love with for 2 years! she thought and running after Yongsun.

 

 

An: Okay it's the first chapter. I know it's Crappy but i'm trying to make it more interesting! Thankyou