eleven - mysterious guy

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mom?”

 

“Yes, dear?”

 

“I’ll just be out for a while.”

 

Your mother turned away from washing the dishes. “Where would you be going, young lady?”

 

You smiled. “There’s this annual flower arrangement… thingy… in the park.”

 

“Oh, right.” She smiled. “Okay.”

 

You went out your house, feeling the brightness of the day, and the coldness of the wind. You smiled as you thought how lucky you were to be living near a very active park full of different kind of interesting events.

 

Upon arriving at the park, different kinds of flowers were on display. Most of them were winter flowers that you didn’t know of. You just like looking at them. You looked at them one by one in amazement.

 

Meanwhile, L was running preciously for his life at a very early time. He was clutching his DSLR camera as he ran. “Why do those stupid goons have to appear now?!” He panted. “Being a gangster and a photographer at the same time is stupid!”

 

He spotted a big mass of flowers arranged in a circle in the park. L smirked. *I’ll get them lost here.* He entered the magnificent arrays of flowers. “I can take picture here!” Before he held up his camera, he looked around. He saw the guys who chased him looking around, totally lost to where L is. Eventually, they ran in a different direction.

 

L smiled and held his camera to start taking pictures of the flowers. He chuckled. “Sunggyu hyung would probably kill me again for this.”

 

L was just aimlessly taki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter