Listen to My Heartbeat Its Beating for You~

"Is this the reality you always wanted, hyung?"

BRKKKKKKK

the bus had arrived, Dongho board it, hopping no one had seen him ~ 

Shin Dongho was a student from Anyang Art Highschool .. lately he was always bullied... by his sunbaenims~ Dongho is very good baseball player, he is one of the best players in his team... everything about him was ok..except his looks ~ He has a choding image that brings out aegyo, and a soft voice, making other boys pick on him from being to girly~

Dongho walked shakily as he went to an empty seat near the end of the bus. Once he sat down, he took out him camera to refil the film...

One of Dongho's hobby after baseball was photography~ He loves to take photos, of himself, scenery, food or other random things// he choosed photography to past the time and to open his mind to new things~

Dongho was just going to refil his polaroid when he lost grip and the roll of film fell to the ground... slowly, the roll of film rolled and hit the sneakers of a man.. Dongho shyly looked up... he saw a handsome man staring at him. Dongho's heart skept a beat~ he fell in love.

Shyly, Dongho stood up from his seat and when nearer to the guy~  The guy picked up the foll of film and passed it to dongho before he come closer.. 

*

"BRKKKKK"

the bus halted to a stop. Dongho lost his grip and bumped into the stranger~ their boddies were pressed together~ it was the most pleasurable thing dongho felt .. he didn't want to pull away .. he wanted them to stay like that.. eventually, the stranger backed off.. dongho felt ashamed

"Oh, ermmm, miahae hyung~" apologized dongho.

"cheonma! gwenchana?" asked the stranger

"nae, i'm fine" replied dongho

"MYEONG DONG DISTRICT" said a loud voice.

"Uh.. thats my stop~" said Dongho .. he hated that momment when he had to leave.. and he didn't even usk the guy's name~ Dongho bowed to the stranger and left the bus...

As he reached the bus stop, he noticed the stranger alighting off too... Dongho never felt so happy! 

"It is now or never~"

Dongho followed the guy, and when he was sure there was no one.. he went up to him.

"hyung~ gomawa...for just now" dongho said as he approached the latter

"so you followed me all the way here just to say thanks? haha...cheonma," the latter said with a charismatic smile that melted Dongho's icy heart. 

(p.s Dongholics don't hate me for saying Dongho has a icy heart :(  )

"oh, pardon me for not introducing myself~ I'm Shin Soohyun- Senior in Anyang Art High School" 'Soohyun' continued~

"Yea...Cool~ we have the same surname and the same high school! I'm Shin Dongho~ freshman" replied Dongho with his warmest smile .

"So i guess...we'll be seeing each other around in school eh?" said soohyun as he gave a soft punch to Dongho's shoulder...

"yea~"

*

Do you like it???

please comment and sub!! tnx

i think i wrote like 2 chaps here LOL

stay tuned for next chap nae?

love, Minyongxx