Chapter 1

In The Classroom

 


It's been two months since Taehyung and Hoseok dating. It's something new, of course, for all Taehyung's friends. Usually, whenever they saw Taehyung, it's always far from Hoseok. But now, they are almost always together. Hoseok joining Taehyung's friends now whenever they have a lunch break. He fits in immidiately, and got close quickly with Jungkook and Jin.

It's not like Jimin hates him. No, he can't, of course. Hoseok is a really nice person. His smile like an energy booster for everyone. Sometimes he asks him to come and watch an underground dance competition, because he knows Jimin has interests in dance. He helps them (Taehyung, him, and Jungkook) to do their homeworks when Namjoon is not there to asks. And the most important thing is, he makes Taehyung happy.

When Taehyung started to acts differently and stalking Hoseok, Jimin knows immidiately. He knows that Taehyung practically struck by that senior of his, they have been friends for half of their age. He knows their friends must be supporting him, eventhough they did it in kind of mocking way. But he also knows, something that developed in his heart for Taehyung, is just making him suffers and hurts.

But he tell himself, the day he knows Taehyung stalking Hoseok, the day he realised his feelings for Taehyung, that he'll be okay. As long as Taehyung happy, he can be happy too. Although it's not easy, he'll get through it. That's why, he try to flirts with Yoongi, in hopes he can't ease his pain with some jokes. He knows Yoongi is not interested in him, so he take an advantage of it. Hoping Yoongi will play along with him. Eventhough he is kind of surprise Yoongi did.

He keeps all of this to himself. Until the day Taehyung confess to Hoseok, that rainy day, everything burst.

 


After the tragedy they've made, stiring up the library's contain, under the permission of Mr. Kim, finally they can go home. It's still raining, though not as hard as an hour ago. One by one they are going home, after congratulating Taehyung and Hoseok once again, then go through the rain. Either with umberella or not. Then it left the six of them (Jungkook, that brat, somehow gone without them knowing).

Hoseok scratch the back of his head, while looking at Taehyung, then the rest of them. "Hmm. I brought an umberella. But, it doesn't fit for all of us. So..."

Seokjin smiles at Hoseok. "It's okay. Just bring Taehyung with you. I'm sure he forget to bring one." The said one just bowed his head. Feeling really embrassed and somehow still in disbelief for what happen in the library.

"Taehyung." Hoseok said. He have his umberella open already, and waiting for Taehyung to go under the green umberella with him. Taehyung lift his head and look at Hoseok.

Hoseok wink at him. Wink. Taehyung suddenly feels hot around his face. "Let's go."

Taehyung nodded. Slowly making his way to under the umberella, beside Hoseok. The older wrap his left arm around Taehyung, tugging him closer to him, while his right hand holding the umberella. Taehyung is sure the rest of them can saw how red his ears are. Let's just say, what his friends saw is somehow some imaginary pink hearts flying around Taehyung and Hoseok.

The two of them wave a goodbye then go through the rain to the bus stop. Taehyung turns his head, still walking, look at Jimin, and shouting, "See you tomorrow, Chims!"

Jimin wave his hand at him and smiles really big at him. His eyes disappears and making two straight lines.

After the two of them is out of the sight, Seokjin finally breaking the silence. "Okay. Jimin, you are going home?"

"Nah, hyung." Jimin said while looking at his black wristwatch around his left wrist. "I actually have an appoinment with Mrs. Lee."

Seokjin narrow his eyes. "Are your grades okay? You have some problems, Jimin?"

Jimin shakes his head. "Just some talks hyung. It's nothing serious."

"...Okay. Yoongi?"

"I'm going to call my brother to pick me up, Seokjin...hyung." Yoongi said while looking through the rain. Seokjin chuckles a little. Yoongi somehow  still confused to call him by his name or with honorific, because they are at the same year but Seokjin is older than him by one year.

"And Namjoon. How about you?" Seokjin ask. He open his bag to take out his pink umberella.

"I didn't bring my umberella, so maybe I just have to wait here until the rain stop." Namjoon said. He sighs a little at his forgetfulness.

Seokjin stares at him a bit longer. "I knew it. Then..."

"I-It's okay hyung. We didn't have to share your umberella."

"...Just take this with you." Seokjin take out another umberella, a black one this time.

Namjoon's a bit speechless (and a bit embrassed). He heard Jimin and Yoongi's snorts at him, but he ignore it. "Why do you bring two umberellas with you?" He takes the one that Seokjin offers to him and mumbling a thank you.

"Let's just say, I knew someone will forget to bring it with them." Seokjin smiles at him.

"...Thank you hyung." They open their (Seokjin's actually) umberellas and step into the rain.

"See you Yoongi, Jimin. Be careful going home later." Seokjin said while waving at them, then walks to the gate. Namjoon also waves at them and following Seokjin.

"See you, hyung!"

Now, it just him and Yoongi that left. And it's super awkward. 

It's not like they awkward on each other. Actually, they are quite close compares to the other (except Taehyung). The thing that makes this awkward is his attempt to flirts with Yoongi since one week ago. He hadn't made it clear to Yoongi that he'd doing it not for Yoongi, but for himself. He is somehow afraid of Yoongi's reaction if he knew that he'd just playing around with him. God, what if Yoongi somehow also have something for him, how much of a bad person he can be... No. It can't be that.

After Jimin no longer saw that pink and black umberella, he clears his throat to breaking the somehow awkward silence.

"Well, hyung, I'll get going first." Jimin said while looking at everything that not Yoongi's eyes.

"Where, Jimin?"

"To... Mrs. Lee's office."

Jimin is confused as Yoongi facepalms to himself and sigh. "And you think that I'll buy that?"

"...What are you talking about, hyung?" Yoongi doesn't answer him. Instead, he grips Jimin's wrists with his bony fingers tightly and tugging him somewhere.

"Where-"

"Just follow me, brat."

That shut Jimin up. Because Yoongi is scary when he use that tone.

Jimin have no idea what Yoongi's thinking. So he just follow the senior. Whatever Yoongi have in his mind, must be something bad for him. Hell, he should choose other people to play that role on his drama, anyone that is not Yoongi. He must be crazy when thinking that Yoongi will just let it slide. Oh my God, Jimin just hope that he will back home in one piece.

Yoongi takes him to an empty classroom. This classroom is used to one of the last year classroom. They didn't use this room anymore because they have a new room. After that they use this room for an IT club. That club is not running anymore for almost two years. It can be said that it's just an unuse classroom. But they cleaned this room everyday just in case something happen.

After he push Jimin into the classroom, Yoongi close the door behind him and cross his arms. Yoongi seems like having some thought that after one minute passed, he walks towards one of the table and pull the chair so someone can sit on it.

Yoongi look at Jimin's eyes. "Sit down."

"But, I-" Jimin tried to protest, but the look on Yoongi's eyes saying that do it or die. So Jimin just do it.

The senior sit on the table across Jimin's. "So what do you want to do now?"

"I've an appointm-"

"Cut that bull! I know that Mrs. Lee have gone home since we are following Taehyung. That you have a crush on that idiot friend of yours. That you're supporting him outside and dying inside. That you suddenly try to flirt with me for whatever reason. That you are now broken heart and feels like . So tell me, what do you want to do now." Yoongi somehow snapped and Jimin's a bit stunned.

"How did you know-"

"You think, that I have no time to pay attention at what's going on around me? Jimin, maybe half the time we spend together at this school I have my eyes closed, but I do pay attention to people that I cared about."

"Hyung..." Jimin chokes out. His eyes feels hot and suddenly his visions are blury. He don't know what he feels right now. It's complicated. Someone finally knows what happened with him. Someone finally knows what feelings that have been stucked up inside him for a while. Eventhough that someone is Yoongi, the one that he jokes around this weeks about he having crush on him.

Yoongi sigh. He hop down to the floor and awkwardly wraps his arms around Jimin. Jimin is a bit surprised now. Yoongi is not very fond of skinship, Jimin knows this very well. So having the older to innitiate it is something new.

"Just let it out." Yoongi said.

Jimin's dam open. He burry his face to Yoongi's chest as he sob like child. Then he somehow telling Yoongi about everything he felt. He is sad that Taehyung didn't feels the same. He is mad, but he don't have anyone to blame. And everything else. Yoongi listen to all of them, softly replying 'I know' that Jimin somehow sure that Yoongi did understand how he felt.

And Jimin cry harder as the rain pour down heavier.

 


And it also have been two months since Jimin's crying on Yoongi, that somehow Yoongi is everywhere near Jimin. Jimin wasn't sure if it's just his feelings or did Yoongi almost always drags him everywhere nowadays?

It's their lunch time, and Jimin feels like God is punishing him. Seokjin is not there because he have some work to do in the library. Namjoon is not there too, but Jimin is sure it have something to do with Seokjin. Jungkook had been called to the principle's room, something to do with the next singing contest between high schools. Jimin didn't see Yoongi anywhere. So it left him with Taehyung and Hoseok.

It's like the usual. Nothing really change with the present of Hoseok between their circle of friends, but Jimin feels like being left out. Because now in front of him, he see Taehyung sit beside Hoseok. Their shoulders bumping to each other. The blush of Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung's eye smiles. Hoseok's hand on Taehyung's shoulder. He sighs really loud.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Hoseok asks. His face shown a really concern looks. There. How can Jimin hate him? If Hoseok is an , it will much easier to spit his anger (it's not that big anymore, like the day Taehyung confessed to Hoseok, but still it's there). But he is not.

"It's nothing, hyung. Just really tired."

"How about our PE latter? You can ask permission from Mr. Choi." Taehyung suggest. He steals some of Hoseok's food. The older noticed it, but seems like he didn't mind.

"Taehyung, you really wants Mr. Choi to chew me, huh? There is no way in hell he'd let me to not attend his class." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Nah, I'll prank him. I'll mess his office tables. He gave me a C for our last test." Taehyung pouts. Jimin almost smiles at him, but he didn't because he see Hoseok's hand ruffling Taehyung's hair. Much to the younger amusement.

"You want him to cut your head, didn't you?" Jimin laughs, a little bit humourless, as he stares at his now half-empty plate.

Seems like Taehyung notice it. "Are you really okay, Jimin? Did something bad happened?"

Jimin shakes his head. As he wants to answer Taehyung, he feels something tap his shoulder so suddenly, that Jimin jumps because he is really surprised. That something turns out to be someone's hand. And that someone turns out to be Yoongi.

"Hyung! You really startled me! I'm almost have an heart attack." Jimin whines as he place his right hand to his now beating so lound heart.

"You are too young to have an heart attack. What are you? Fifty-five?" Yoongi answer nonchalantly. Then, he stares at Taehyung and Hoseok who waves their hand to Yoongi a little too excited for Yoongi's taste. He averts his gaze back to Jimin.

"You came with me. Mr. Kwon ask me to bring some books to his office. It's heavy, I need help."

"But, Yoongi-hyung, I haven't finish my lunch." Jimin whines again. He see his plates again and widen his eyes because it's empty now.

"I see you have finished your lunch, Jimin."

"Kim Taehyung, you little ."

 


"Hyung."

"Yes, Jimin?"

"You asked me to help you, didn't you?

"Yeah."

"You said some books, but it just papers, hyung."

"I saw that, Jimin.

"You said it's heavy, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"But it just like a half reams of papers hyung! And you didn't even take a single paper with you. The heck?!"

"I said I need help, didn't I?"

"Hyung!!"

 


Jimin really likes their school gym. It's big, clean (the students who cames late did it, under Mr. Choi's control), and have so many choice of sports. What he didn't like is the supervisor of this gym, the almighty Mr. Choi. Sure, he is a great teacher. But, they have been doing nothing in this semester, nothing but run, jump, roll, and run, run, run.

Of course Taehyung would get a C, that little friends of his is really weak at fitness exercise. Jimin internally roll his eyes as he saw Taehyung still trying hard to finish his two of three laps of running. Jungkook have finish first (that kid have a really good stamina and body building, and he is still growing, Jimin really wish to have that young age), and Jimin finished a little bit latter than Jungkook. Now, all of his class mates have to wait for Taehyung to finish his laps because Mr. Choi will not move on their class until everyone done.

The other side of the gym right now is used by the third year class. He saw a glimpse of Seokjin awkwardly running just now so it must be Yoongi's class. As his classmates busy cheering (shouting, scolding) for Taehyung to hurry up, Jimin busy looking at the seniors that are playing on the other side. It must be exciting to playing games. They are doing basketball, as Jimin see Yoongi doing a jump shoot, really high that Jimin's sure there are springs under his feet. Jimin suddenly wonder how Yoongi doing his first years. That hyung really hate running. He didn't like any sports other than basketball. How the hell he is doing basketball as he is just one centimeter taller than him. He also didn't like sweating. He also... Why the hell he is thinking about Yoongi right now?

Jimin space out a little. As he faintly hear some people shouting something like "watch out", then all he see is black.

 


It's comfy. Jimin didn't want to get up. But he wonder what happened because he is sure that he still in Mr. Choi's class. So, Jimin open his eyes and a little blind from the bright of the room's lamp. As his eyes adjust to the room's light, he saw some people that familiar but he is sure not his classmates, and there is Yoongi and Seokjin beside them.

"Are you allright, Jimin?" He hear Seokjin's soft voice ask.

"Hyung? Where am I?" Jimin is confused, of course.

"You are at school's clinic." Jimin startled a bit as he hears Yoongi's deep voice.

"Why am I here?"

"Because you are out, stupid."

Jimin is a bit annoyed at Yoongi's answer. "I'm not stupid!"

"Yeah, you are not, these people are." Now Jimin frown at that. He sit up, flinch a little as he feels pain in the back of his head. Now he remember something about being hit really hard at the back of his head.

'These people' refers to three students from another first year class as Jimin remember. They look really scared and Jimin is sure they are flinching at Yoongi's word. Jimin read their nametags; Boo Seungkwan, Lee Jeonghan, and Lee Seokmin. The three of them look at Jimin with somehow worried expression.

"We're sorry. We really don't know that the ball will heads to your head." Seungkwan says with eyes that a little bit glassy.

"I'm sorry. I don't intend to hit the ball towards your way." The one named Seokmin rub the back his head while looking down.

"I'm sorry. I know what we did was very stupid." Jeonghan says.

"Of course. Who the playing volleyball with baseball bat? You want me to hit your heads with baseball bat too?" The three of them flinching again.

"Yoongi! Language! And calm down a bit. You're scaring the juniors." Seokjin scolds Yoongi a little. And a little bit surprised at Yoongi's burst.

Jimin is kind a speechless. So, as he try to gather his though (his head really killing him), these three are playing voleyball with baseball bat and the ball somehow hit his head, he did hear some warnings but he is space out while thinking about... Yoongi. The hell?!

"Uh..." Jimin starts, catching their attention. "It's okay. I guess it's partly my fault because I didn't hear the warnings."

"Now get the out!"

"Yoongi!"

"O-Okay, okay, we are going. We're sorry, Jimin, and I hope your head is okay." Seungkwan's voice waver a bit at Yoongi's stare. He and two of his friends went to the door in hurry.

"You don't have to be like that, Yoongi. And they are our juniors in Arts Club. You really scared them." Seokjin sighs and shakes his head at Yoongi.

"I don't care." Yoongi snorts at him.

Seokjin rolls his eyes. Then stares at Jimin a little bit. "Jimin, just lie down. I know you're still a bit dizzy."

"Okay, hyung." So, Jimin lies down.

"Seokjin...hyung, can you go out for a bit?" Yoongi ask suddenly as he sit on the chair beside the bed.

"Why should I?" Seokjin asks as he raise his eye brows. Looking between Yoongi and Jimin. The confussion on his face slowly fading away and a knowing smile plestered on his face instead.

"Oh! You're having the boyfriend's talk? Okay, I'll go." Seokjin went out in hurry because he see Yoongi holding a vase and in a position to throw it at him.

Yoongi place the vase back to it's place, on the drawer beside the bed. And he stares at Jimin, really long, longer than necessary. Jimin can't really read Yoongi's expression. Sure, some anger still written on his face that surely for that three first year students, but the other is really vague for Jimin to understand. There is something unusual from Yoongi lately. No, not lately. Jimin is not sure but Yoongi starts acting so not-Yoongi-like since that day when Jimin crying on him.

So not-Yoongi-like that it scares Jimin a bit. First, Yoongi hugged him. He is the one who wraps his arms around Jimin first. Then, sometimes when the club having a plenary meeting for all divisions, he will tug Jimin to that empty classroom, and just sit there together and talk. There is also times when Yoongi writing in that classroom and Jimin will left all alone because he can't disturb Yoongi's concentration on his laptop. But strangely enough Jimin like the silence and having Yoongi's presence beside him oddly calming eventhough they're not talking. Then, whenever Jimin having a situation (once, when some seniors from second year cornering him because the girls from their class have been talking about him, then today, when he is somehow become the third wheel between Taehyung and Hoseok), Yoongi would appear out of nowhere and dragging Jimin with him.

And he didn't really refuse to be dragged around. Now he thinks about it, it's weird. He feels something funny somehow in his stomach. Maybe because he is still hungry. Yeah, maybe it is.

He is spacing out again until Yoongi pokes his right cheek with his index finger. "...min. Jimin!"

"Yeah, hyung?"

"You're spacing out again. What the hell you're thinking? And you're also spacing out in the gym." Yoongi ask him with curiosity in his voice.

You. I don't know, but lately you've been in my mind a lot. And it's bothering me because it's weird. It's weird that I should be still feeling broken with Taehyung and Hoseok together. It's weird that when you're near me, suddenly I'm having a fever and stomachache. It's weir-

"You're spacing out again. Seriously Jimin, you're scaring me now." Yonggi pokes his left cheek this time.

"Uh? Ah. Hmm? No, it's not." Jimin shakes his head, try to clear his mind. "Did I say something just now?" , it will be emberassing if he did voice out his previous thought aloud.

"No, you didn't." Yoongi looks at him with a confused expression. "What, you must be thinking about Taehyung again, huh?"

Jimin snapped at him. "No, I'm not!" Somehow Yoongi's statement feels like an accusion and Jimin didn't like the content of that statement. See? Jimin feels weird again.

"Okay..." Yoongi said. Still confused. "You don't have to that defensive, you know. I'm just saying the posiblity. And, what you're thinking again? Seems like it really take up on your mind."

Jimin feels his face hot this time. Oh my God! He can't really say that Yoongi is the one that 'take up on his mind' right?

"It's... It's nothing really. And I feel dizzy hyung. I want to sleep." It's a lie. He didn't feels dizzy, he just hopes with that Yoongi will leave him alone.

Yoongi's face suddenly change again from confusion to worry. Really, Yoongi's being so not-Yoongi-like right now. If it's the usual him, he will chase Jimin out of the bed and take it to himself for sleeping and said that his head must be not that hurt. But here he is, loooking at Jimin with worried expression just because Jimin said he feels dizzy. Jimin is the one who feels bad right now because, he just lied to him to make Yoongi get out of the room.

Jimin still lying down on the bed as Yoongi standing up and take step closer towards the bed. "Okay, rest up. And don't think too much if you don't want to break your head." Yoongi lifts his right hand that Jimin thought he wants to wave a goodbye, but Yoongi brought that very hand closer to Jimin's head and ruffling his head. Then, just like that, after acting another so not-Yoongi-like, he just went toward the door.

And maybe Jimin's having a heart disease too, because his hear beating so loud and fast right now.

 


"So, you and Yoongi-hyung, huh?"

Jimin snapped at Jungkook. More like at his statement. And more like to Yoongi's name because lately, whenever Yoongi's name mentioned, he feels the need to straighting up his back and sharping his hearing.

Here he is, stuck up with a weird kid that feels himself older than Jimin, and didn't see him as a hyung. Seokjin just lost somewhere. And in that somewhere also maybe Namjoon is there too (or so Jungkook said, he don't really know). Hoseok probably helping Taehyung with chemistry in the library (and being nostalgic together, in their place of memory) because Taehyung barely past the last test. Jimin snorts at that, who dislike chemistry, really? And Yoongi, according to Kihyun (another member of vocal division, Yoongi's classmate, and strangely kind of close to Yoongi), the senior went to his hibernation ritual after having a quick lunch. Jimin groan internally because recently he'd been stuck with weird people at lunch.

"Me and Yoongi-hyung?"

"Yeah. Seokjin told Namjoon, who told Jackson, who told Mark, who told Hoseok, who told Taehyung, who told me that you and Yoongi are an item."

Jimin practically put his palm to his face as he heard Jungkook. Why the hell they get the idea like that? "First, Jeon Jungkook, respect the one who older than you." He flicked Jungkook's forehead a little too hard that the younger cringing in geniue pain, Jimin did not apologize because he deserves it. "Second, since when did you guys playing a chain messages? I'm sure as hell that Seokjin-hyung is the one who told you something like that." Jungkook just grinned at him and Jimin really want to punch him and Seokjin. "And the third, I'm not in a realationship with Yoongi-hyung. That's the end."

"But, Yoongi-hyung last week he..."

"He asks Seokjin-hyung to leave him alone with me? He just want to talk about something. Nothing's special."

Jungkook stares at Jimin a little bit too long. And Jimin raise his eyebrows at him.

"Of course." Jungkook finally said. "You're out after all, and seems like nobody has told anything to you."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "You do know I'm a very bad actor."

Then he process the last thing Jungkook said. "And told me about what?"

"What happened after you out. Actually, I'm surprised the news haven't reach your ears." Jungkook said. He sips his Americano and push it aside so he can place his arms on the table.

"You tell me then." Okay, Jimin suddenly feels nervous. What exactly happened? It can't be that bad, right?

Jungkook take a deep breath like he wants to dive in the pool. "I don't know if you remember but I'm standing right beside you. You face towards the seniors who playing basketball on the other side of the gym. I heard some kind of shouting than suddenly there is a sound like something really heavy been dropped right beside me. Yeah, that the sound of the ball that hit your head. Honestly hyung, I'm afraid you break your skull, well Seokmin technically if that bound to happen. And mind you, that sound is really loud that the whole gym suddenly quite and look towards your way."

"After the ball hit your head, you seems blank for a second than dropped your body to the floor. A few students comes to you way after I kneeled beside you. I see around to find who the hell hit the ball that hard. Then I saw Seokmin who looks so scared with baseball bat in his hand, and Seungkwan and Jeonghan beside him. When I stare at them because I'm really angry that they're really some morons, a basketball flying barely above their head with a scary speed that I can't even imagine if that ball really hit their head. Then, there is a shouting of anger. It's Yoongi-hyung. If you are awake at that time hyung, you'll be really shocked and scared, because holy Yoongi-hyung is really scary. I never see him that angry before. Even Mr. Choi is so speechless that he can't scold Yoongi-hyung for cursing. That hyung walked towards Seokmin with string of curse flying from his mouth, then he grabbed Seokmin's collar. And he lifted him with one hand. Seokmin is clearly bigger than him. I tell you hyung. Where the hell that strength come from? He threatening to throws Seokmin to the basketball's ring and about to do so until Seokjin-hyung and his classmates try to sepparating them and calming Yoongi-hyung down."

Now, Jimin is speechless. Is Yoongi-hyung really like that? For him? It can't be right? Maybe it's just Jungkook imagination. After Jungkook telling him that long story version of his, he feels funny at his stomach. Eventhough he try to tell himself that he must be get food poisoning, he knows that's not true because he even haven't touch his lunch before him.

"Y-You're..." Jimin mentally curses himself for stuttering. He clears his throat a bit. "You're joking right?" Looking straight at Jungkook's eyes to find the trace of lie.

"I'm serious hyung. You do know that whenever I'm lying, I can't look straight to the eyes when talking." Okay, so Jungkook's not lying. So, what is that mean actually?

"He... He must be really cared for me. I mean, we are friends, Jungkook. Even you also angry at them, you said that earlier."

"I'm cared about you, hyung, but no need to be that violent, you know?" Jungkook's shrug at him.

Jimin still confused for the come back. He can't really answer Jungkok's question, can he? It's Yoongi's thought. And as long as he knows Yoongi and be friend with him, he can't really read his thought because that hyung is a bunch of mystery. But still...

"Oh, and do you know what is the most strange thing that happen after that hyung? In the mist of his anger and shouting, Yoongi hyung said, 'if my precious person get hospitalized because of this, I'm telling you that I definitely will crack you skulls, the three of you remember that'. He said it really loud for the whole gym to hear him."

Oh my god. What is it again? Everything is too much for Jimin's brain to process because what Jungkook's said is only making his head hurt from thinking.

"He said you're his precious person hyung. Yoongi-hyung only said his songs, his laptop, his headphone, and hip hop as his preciois things. If he said that, it means that you're his... I don't know, precious something?"

Jimin feels another symptom on his heart. It's beating loud and fast. Again.

Jungkook waves his hand in front of Jimin's face after he didn't get any reply from the older. "Hyung?"

"Jungkook, I think I have a heart disease."

 


Jimin wants to punch Jungkook. And making his handsome face not so handsome anymore.

He freaking laugh yesterday and today in class too, about what actually happened inside him. That his heart is often suddenly beating loud and fast, that he often get a fever but only on his face, that he often feels funny in his stomach. At first, he just look at him weirdly. Then, when he asked if this happen around or when he is talking about Yoongi, he answer with a small yes, and that kid burst out laughing. Jimin almost flip the table in front of him because it's embarassing. After he calm down, he told Jimin with mischevious eyes that he need to find Namjoon the day after that so he can get the answer properly.

He found Namjoon today in the corner of the cafe, having lunch by himself. And to focus on his plate that he didn't notice Jimin's presence until Jimin called his name. Namjoon is really surprised that he almost throw his plate to Jimin's face, much to the younger amusement.

"Oh," Namjoon said, he smirks a little. Jimin looks at him in wonder. "It feels like déjà vu."

"What?" Jimin ask.

"Nevermind. What is it? You need me to help you with something?"

"Did Jungkook told you something?"

"No?" Namjood said, he sip his drink a little before continue his words."I didn't even meet him today."

"Oh. You sound like Seokjin-hyung just now. Knowing I have problem without asking it directly." Jimin didn't miss the way Namjoon tensed up at Seokjin's name. But, he didn't say anything.

"Oh, uhm. I happened to pay attention to the people that I cared about."

"...but I do pay attention to people that I cared about."

, why he remembered Yoongi again? Oh yeah, the whole things is actually because of that hyung.

"So, what happened? Or did you want me to teach you something."

"No," Jimin said, a little bit confused because Namjoon is smirking at him again. "Actually, hyung..." And Jimin told him what he told Jungkook yesterday. Namjoon raise an eyebrow at him.

"And did that happen because of something or someone?"

"...Yes." Jimin waiting for Namjoon to laugh. But instead the older just look at him in the eyes and smiling warmly.

"Jimin, I do know you're not that dumb to not know what happened with you. You're actually in denial, right?"

Jimin can't even argue and can't even look at Namjoon's eyes again.

"Why? This person is someone that you can't agree to be in love with?"

Jimin flinch at Namjoon's word. Why it sounds like he doesn't want to admit it because Yoongi is not worth of him?

"It's not like that. It's just weird I think." Jimin sighs. Then he takes a deep breath to continue. "I just get my heart broken a few months ago. Now, I feel something new and the old feeling wasn't even there anymore. I just... I'm just scared. Maybe it's because he's there for me when I'm down that I'm feeling like this, that he is a replacement. I don't want that. That person is too nice to be treated like that."

They stay quite for a second, until Jimin open his mouth again. "Uhm, I don't know why hyung, but I feel like I'm saying craps from your romance novels under your bed?"

Eventhough he said this in serious tone and face, Namjoon knows he is mocking him. So Namjoon take a few sheets of tissue, make a ball from it, and try stuff it into Jimin's mouth.

"That's what you get from making fun of your elder." He chukles a little when he see Jimin trying to spit some part of the tissue because it's actually goes in his mouth.

Then, Namjoon look at him seriously. The older push his half-empty plate aside. "Let me ask you a question, Park Jimin."

"Did you notice anything beside he is nice?"

"...Yes, I did. Pretty much thing that sometimes too detail to be normal?"

Namjoon chuckles at him. "Then, it's okay. It means you're in love with him properly, not dependency."

Jimin's face cracked a smiles. That is co child-like that makes Namjoon laugh and ruffles his hair.

"You better tell Yoongi-hyung. Before someone does it first and it will be too late."

"Ye-"

Wait.

Jimin widened his eyes at Namjoon. He is sure as hell didn't mention Yoongi's name at all. But that hyung just laugh loudly.

"I'm just assuming. But, I guess I hit the jackpot?"

"Hyung!" , why can't he school his face when he is shock? "Hyung, please don't tell anyone!"

Namjoon just smirks at him and Jimin feels like crying in emberassment.

"Okay, okay. But," It's just Jimin imagination, or did Namjoon's smile look a bit sad to him? "I'm serious when I said you need to tell him immidiately. I don't want anyone to be broken heart."

"You don't know. Maybe I'll be broken heart when I get rejected."

"Trust me. You'll not."

Jimin just look at Namjoon as the older continues eating his lunch.

 


Jimin is not desperate.

Nope. He is not.

Which is why he still hasn't cornered Yoongi and spill his heart contents. 

It's not like it's hard to find Yoongi. Like always, after that him-crying-on-Yoongi accident, he feels like Yoongi is everywhere. And whenever they meet, he often smile at him (more like smirk, it's hard to get his smile that not smirk), ruffle his hair (Jimin has said to him to not do it, but he didn't listen), and ask him to help him with this and that (teachers really like to ask Yoongi around, not because they fond of him, because he often sleep in the class). Sometimes he just drag Jimin around with no reason, and end up walking around the schooll without much talking. But, Jimin can't complain (more like he don't want to, because let's be honest, he actually like to be drag around by Yoongi, not like he'll admit it aloud).

And it's been a week since he talks to Namjoon. And today, Namjoon cornered him in the toilet (ugh, what a nice place). The older told him (more like scold him) to man up already because if they're frozen in this stage, they will get nowhere, and none of them will be happy.

So here he is, ready to be drag around again by Yoongi, because they're in the middle of plenary meeting of The Art's Club in the dance division's room which is the biggest room for an obvious reason. Well, more like preparation to do plenary meeting because their club's president, the happy virus and scary as when angry Park Chanyeol, hasn't come yet, and it's already fifteen minutes past their promised time. And just like he expected, he feels the familiar bony fingers wrap around his right wrist and tugging him to stand up.

"We are wasting time here. Get up. We are going."

Jimin don't say anything because he already knows where they're heading, and judging at Yoongi's other hand that holding a bag, Jimin is sure that Yoongi going to make a song again in that classroom. He see around the room, most of the members are busy with their own world. But not all of them. He saw Namjoon at the corner of the room smirks and winks at him. The problem is, he is not sure if Namjoon actually keeping his promise as he saw some of friends also smirks at him as he left the room.

 


"Should we follow them too, hyung?" Jungkook had been meaning to say it to Namjoon, but he wiggles his eyebrows at Taehyung teasingly. And the latter smacked Jungkook's shoulder really hard, but, unfortunately, missed.

"Nah." Namjoon said. "I know where they are going. Let them have their own privacy. Well, at least they think so."

You can say they are really confused at Namjoon's statement.

 


Yoongi sit beside him, on his right. They usually didn't sit on the chair, but on the floor that makes them more free to move when their muscle started too stiff. So they sit infront of the class where they have their back on the wall. Usually Jimin will take his phone out of his pocket and playing games as Yoongi focusing on his laptop. They will just stay quite, the only sound they make is from Yoong's keyboard and him mumbling some words that rhyme.

But Jimin is feeling restless right now. He can't help but glance at Yoongi's face every forty-one seconds, he don't know if Yoongi notice and just ignore him or didn't notice at all and too focus on his task. Jimin is very aware of the other presence and he feels tense. Can't help so because somehow Namjoon's words keep playing inside his head like a broken tape.

He's feeling a little bored as he glance once again at Yoongi. But he look at him a little longer this time. Noticing his brown hair that looks soft, and Jimin hold the urge to reach it with his hand, to see if it soft like it looks. Then his face. Yoongi probably do it unconsciously, but Jimin see his mouth pouting a little as he concentrate. Or maybe it just his imagination. And, maybe his mind playing a tricks with him, but was Yoongi always this handsome? Then Yoongi turn his face to Jimin and raise his eyebrows in questiong looks, Jimin snapped and shaking his head as he looks elsewhere that is not part of Yoongi.

So, should I do something unordinary to test the water? Jimin thought. Yeah, if he reject it, I will swallow all the words I want to say to Yoongi today.

Jimin thought about the scenes on Namjoon's romance drama. And choose the light one. He lower himself a little as he lean to his right and place his head on Yoongi's left shoulder. Close his eyes as he try to calming the war of his heart.

 


It's a chaos on the other place. The dance division's room.

No. They are not discussing or doing anything that related to the plenary because they don't know what to do as their clu's president, Chanyeol, hasn't come yet. Jungkook said "He must be making out with Baekhyun in the toilet" that earns him a smack from Seokjin.

Currently, they are watching something on Namjoon's laptop. That something is not a film, a drama, or an anime. The screen shows Yoongi and Jimin sit beside each other on the empty classrrom. Yes, they're monitoring their friends, everyone.

"When and where do you put those cameras, Namjoon?" Seokjin asks. He sit beside Namjoon as the younger adjusting the laptop's screen and choose which camera that he should made fullscreen. Namjoon tense as he is aware of Seokjin's close beside him (that can't be help because his laptop is not big enough to be watch by over twenty persons).

"I-It's in..." Namjoon curse mentally at his voice that suddenly cracks. He clear his throat before continue. "It's in the previous IT Club's room. I put two cameras, one on the windows near the door and one on the windows at the back room." He sighs as he put one screen on fullscreen mode.

Namjoon smirks a little as he can see Yoongi and Jimin more clear on the screen. Those cameras actually the one that he ask Yoongi to install it in his house. Yoongi did installed it as he explain this and that of those things. Namjoon is a quick learner so he use Yoongi's teaching to backfired him like a badass he is.

They watched the screen seriously as they can't hear anything because those two haven't said anything yet. They saw Jimin leaning his head against Yoongi's shoulder and the room suddenly really noisy. Some saying "Awww" in mocking way, some just smiling, and some other whistling really loud.

BAM!

Suddenly the door of the room is open roughly. The room suddenly goes quite and they turn their head towards the door. In front of the door there are Chanyeol, who wear a really stern face, and Baekhyun who enters the room shyly with red face ("Told you so." Jungkook said. Seokjin can't even hit him this time).

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol's deep voice break the silence in the room. He walks to the middle of the room where his club's member gathering and see what's on Namjoon's laptop's screen.

"Seungkwan. Seokmin." The two that called by Chanyeol stand up and look at their president worrily.

"Take out the projector in the stroreroom and install it to that laptop."

The room suddenly filled with laughter and hands clapping at the president who cracks a big smile on his face.

 


To Jimin's surprise, Yoongi didn't even tense as he put his head on his shoulder. Instead, the older ruffles his hair before continueing typing whatever he did on his laptop.

Suddenly Yoongi sighs and close his laptop, put it on the floor on his right side.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi just look straight to the back class. "Sorry, it's not you. I'm just not very creative lately."

"Hmm. Are you okay, hyung?"

"Rather than that, are you okay? I heard that they went to many disgusting romantics dates already."

"They?" Jimin is a bit confused. Then suddenly understands what Yoongi implying. "Oh, it's not... I don't even think about that hyung."

He feels Yoongi try to turns his head, but can't because Jimin's head still on his shoulder. "Really?"

"Yeah." Jimin snuggles a little bit closer to Yoongi. He do it unconsciously because Yoongi feels warm and comfortable. "I think...It's not even in my mind anymore hyung. Something had replace it already."

"It's good, then. I'm just worried because you suddenly get clingy to me. You surely touchy, especially with that best friends of yours. You're usually not like this to me."

Jimin feels his face get hotter as Yoongi said he gets clingy. "Then, why you didn't push me away hyung? I know certainly you're don't like skinship. I remembered you push Seokjin-hyung away when he wants to hug you because you win this for a basketball tournament last season." At this, Jimin feels Yoongi's body tense, but just for a little, then he relax again.

"Because you're an exception."

His heart is really like to exercise, he thought, because when Yoongi said that, it beats even faster.

Jimin try to think another way. When he said "something had replace it", he hopes Yoongi will question it so he'll just spit it out. But apparently, Yoongi didn't, so he'd have to think another alternative. Why he didn't just say it directly, you ask? Let's just say Jimin is really like to do things the hard way.

He circles his arms around Yoongi's left arms like he did to his pillow in his bedroom.

"Okay, seriously, you're scaring me right now. Are you sick?" Yoongi place his right hand on Jimin's forehead and gasp.

"Oh my god! You're burning, Jimin! You want to go to the-"

"No, hyung." Jimin said. He takes Yoongi's hand that press against his forehead and brought it lower, to his chest, near his beating heart. He lifted his head from Yoongi's shoulder and look at him in the eyes.

"This is actually what happened, hyung."

Yoongi widened his eyes at Jimin. And Jimin feels his face getting more hot as he sure Yoongi gets the idea already. "You really did have a heart disease?! , we should go to the hospital right now."

Jimin is speechless and stares at Yoongi in shock. Oh my god! He really thinks that one is sure drop the bomb. But Yoongi still didn't get it? Jimin sighs heavily and stands up as Yoongi follows him with worry planting on his face. He is standing up and leans his body to the wall behind him. Setting his eyes everywhere that is not Yoongi.

"Oh my god, hyung!" Jimin palms his face, covering mostly his eyes. "Can't you read the lines, hyung? Aren't you from hip hop division?"

Jimin groans and sighs again. He feels Yoongi's stare at him from his right, but surely the older didn''t move.

"I said that something had replace them in my mind. Why don't you ask it, hyung? What that something is. It's you, hyung! You've been on my mind this last weeks and it's annoying as hell. I'm burning up but I don't want to go to the clinic because I'm not sick, hyung. It's because you're beside me that I feels somehow shy like a little girl. My heart beating fast because you're close to me. You made me feels nervous, hyung! I don't really understand myself lately, I feel nervous even when they just mentioned their name beside me. Don't you get it now?!"

Jimin really shouts his heart content because he feels frustated. And his voice echoed in this empty classroom. He try to steady his breath because now his eyes feels hot. No, he didn't want to cry at something like this again. Something what you called romance or whatever that bull. But, Yoongi still stay quite. didn't even reply. And he feels his eyes starts to water.

"You still don't get it?!" Jimin's voice cracked at the end of the question. "I li-"

"Look at my eyes." He feels Yoongi move to stand in front of him.

"Why should I?!"

"Jimin, please." Jimin is surprised by Yoongi's pleading voice. So, he get his hand off his face and look at straight to Yoongi's eyes infront of him.

Suddenly Yoongi pulls him closer to himself. He wraps his arms around Jimin and use one of his hand to Jimin's head. Trying to calm Jimin's harsh breath.

"Please don't cry, Jimin-ah. Can you hold back your tears? I don't want to see even a single tear on your face again. I hate it."

"Hyung..."

Jimin is a little calm now. So he also wraps his arms around Yoongi. Hold him tight, because, Yoongi is warm. And they stay like that, quite long because it's comfortable. As Jimin already steady his breath, Yoongi release him from their long hug and put his hands on Jimin's shoulder.

Yoongi look at Jimin in the eyes. And he smiles at him, really warm that made Jimin's heart flutter, because holy  Yoongi is so gorgeous.

"You're a brat, you know?" Yoongi pokes Jimin's nose with his his index finger. And laugh a little as he saw the younger pouts at him.

Yoongi release his hands from Jimin and put it in his trouser's pockets. And winks at him. Jimin will get a heart disease for real if Yoongi keeps doing it in the future.

"You're sure can read the lines then?"

"Shut up!"

Yoongi chuckles a little. "Tell me, where did you learns those cheeky lines? Namjoon?"

"Hyung!" Jimin try to hit Yoongi's chest with his right fist, but the older catcch his hand with his left one. They just stare at each others eyes until Yoongi take a step forward that makes Jimin takes a step backward and meet the wall with his back side.

Jimin close his eyes as Yoongi leans closer. And...

"Meow!"

They startles at a husky voice of a cat. Jimin open his eyes and see a black-white cat staring at the window with it tail swaying. He sighs ad shakes his head as he is not sure to whom he should be angry, because the mood was good just now (What are you thinking Park Jimin? His innocent part of brain tells him).

But as he saw Yoongi, the older furrows his eye brows at the window. He follows Yoongi's line of sight as the older walks closer to it. Jimin notices something round and and black that out of place at the white windows. His eyes widened as he saw a red light blinking on it.

"Oh my god!"

Yoongi stares at it a little bit before slap it so it fell to the outside of the classroom. The he comeback to where he stands earlier.

"Hyung? Isn't that school's property?"

"No, Jimin. It's Namjoon's."

"! They are watching us?"

"Not anymore. I also see one near the back class, but it didn't shoot this way."

"It's good then."

"What, you want us to do something naughty?" Yoongi chuckles again at Jimin's flustered face. This kid is really cute that he wants to keep him in his pocket. 

Jimin glance his eyes everywhere again. Apparently, Yoongi is done teasing him, so he holds Jimin's jaw softly with his right hand and softly mumbles "look at me". His left hand holds Jimin's right one. And Yoongi lean closer to close the gap between their lips as both of them close their eyes.

 


"You're lucky that I didn't crash them with my foot."

Namjoon's chuckles at Yoongi's remarks as the older give him back his cameras. They are still at school because Yoongi wants to kill Namjoon (or so he said, but actually he didn't have that much will to do so). Jimin's already left because Yoongi tolds him so, and because Jimin also brought a bike to school. The other club's members already left. Namjoon said, as soon as Yoongi flips the camera, Park Chanyeol dismiss them immidiately.

"You're no fun, hyung. It's about to go to the good part. The other also really dissapointed." Namjoon said.

"You're turning my life into a sappy drama of yours. I should just kill you now."

 


 

Thankyou for reading^^

Ugh, it's longer than I planned, but nevermind :p

Please tell me what you think:)