Chapter 1

Love In Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song recommendation: EXO's One and Only.

________________________________________________________________

The sound of the alarm ringing made Yunhui flutter her eyes open, she then reached for the alarm and turned the annoying sound off.

She sighed looking at the ceiling.

It used to be Sehun who always woke her up from her deep slumber,whispering sweet words like "Rise and Shine , love" but not anymore.

Since they broke up.

It had been exactly 4 weeks since that fateful night when Sehun decided to call it off , saying he was tired of her...lame right? That was the line all Jerk boyfriends say when they finish dealing with their hundredth girlfriend. But Yunhui knew the man she loved unconditinally was better than that. But without proper explanation he left the girl in the middle of an empty street of Yongsan-gu, She wasn't able to register what he said and that's when it hit her, They boy she loved so much just broke up with her.

"Why?" Yunhui whispered no more than a whisper. They spent that day as they usually did by going to the aquarium, sight seeing in Chuncheonbukdong, watching movies in a cinema and every time Sehun was acting strange..he wasn't as playfull as he always and he was quiet for a long time..and strangely he kept on telling her he loved her multiple times than he usually says, he even told her to trust him with whatever happened and Yunhui had a very bad feeling that something bad was going to happen..and that night instead of "Good night see you tomorrow." It was "Let's breakup".

Sehun stopped walking his back still facing her.

"Why Sehun? You told me you loved me, You told me to trust you, but what's this?"

"I TOLD YOU THAT I WAS TIRED OF YOU DONT YOU GET IT?!" He was now fully facing her. Yunhui gave up holding back  her tears as they flew endlessly on her cheeks. "But why suddenly? We love each other. You said we were meant for each other!" Sehun turned his back holding back his tears and start walking, he then fastened his pace and then soon run out of Her sight. Leaving her in tears.

Yunhui walk up with a heavy heart, four weeks passed but she couldn't forget him, anything random she saw just made her remember him. She went to shower to start the day. She wore a faded pink blouse her arms bare and a high-waist grey tights which hugged her curves well. She went to the Kitchen for a toast and with a cup of coffee she went to the living room to watch the 7AM news with the weather cast to know if it was going to rain or not since the weather was unpredictable lately.

She sat on her Sofa taking a bite of her toast and sipping on the Yirgachaffe coffee while watching the news of a lost young boy found, illegal exporting and transportation until finally,It was the time for the weather cast to be told.

                       It's not supposed to rain today

 Then Yunhui went out of her apartment with her bag to go to the kindergarten where she taught. She went to the bus stop waiting for the bus putting earphones in her ear listening to Her favorite song that she used to listen with Sehun One And Only. It brought back a lot of memories with him.

Flash back

Yunhui was sitting down on the couch in the apartment Sehun and her shared. She was studying to be admitted as a teacher in a kindergarten. She was lost in her studies to notice that Sehun was behind the couch,behind her.He then put a white headphone on her head to listen to a song. Yunhui jerked back and turned around to see he was smiling at her. She then started to listen to the song.

You are the one I found One and One and Only

Touching the tip of our toes, touching our Hands ,

Touching our space.

All of it is you.

Your soft caress that draws me

When I'm still in your frame

I am the most comfortable,

I'm caged inside you.

I want you stay by my side Ain't nobody but you.

As soon as the song ended Yunhui placed the headphone around her neck and turned to face Sehun  who was now sitting next to her.

He whispered "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter