Nice seeing you again

Aish this kid

---jins pov----

 

I stared out the window and looked at the scenery. Everything looked the same. There was the endless row of houses all brightly colored, with perfect lawns, and cheerful children playing outside, it was your typical perfect neighborhood. 

I was really excited in a week i would be attending a new school with my childhood friend jimin. I smiled. i wonder if he still has those cute chubby cheeks. I remeber how much he hated it when i would pinch them just to get him annoyed. As i look out the window i see that old tree me and jimin would always climb. I blush slightly when i remeber that jimin proposed to me under that tree. How embarrasing i think everyone awwed when i told him yes. Thinking back on it did he even give me a ring?

Im too busy thinking about that that i didnt notice that i was already there. When i realized that i paid the man and took my stuff out of the car. When i get out Mrs. Park come out of the house.

"Jin! Sweet heart your finally here! So how was your trip? Did you eat? Do you want me to cook you something? Oh come in side? Tell me all about it?

I smiled as she tried to pick up one of suit cases while mumbling about having to go work out. She was exactly like i remebered her.

"Dont worry i got it." I said as i picked it up for her. 

She smiled at me before ushering me into the house where she gave me a quick rundown of the house, not that i caught any of it because she spoke to fast for me to get any of what she said. 

" just put your stuff right here jin. You dont have to carry all of it jimin can help you."

"Oh ok" i said while i put down 2 of my bags.

"Jimin come down here ive got a surprise for you!"

"Ugh mom im busy leave me alone i dont care!"

wait hold up did jimin just say that? When he was younger he would never dream of talking like that to his mom!

"PARK JIMIN. GET YOUR DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT OR SO HELP ME I WILL COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU BY YOUR EARS" and thats usually why. Jimins mom can go from really sweet cookid backing mom to she'll rip your ear off in the proccess of dragging you somewhere.

I look up when i here foot steps and am stund when i see jimin coming down the stairs except that he didnt look like jimin. He had messy brown hair that stuck up at someplaces, with iest looking eyeliner that i had ever seen, with a shirt that just...ugh what are you doing jin looking at jimin like that. Talk about ert so what if his eyes just scream out badboy that'll get you in trouble when you get caught doing something you weren't supposed to be.. wait. What? Stop thinking like that kim seokjin!!

i was too busy scolding myself to notice him giving me a gudging look. 

"Ugh mom i dont wanna meet your old friend and i dont wanna hang out with his kids either."

wait what did he just seeiously say that?

"jimin! Dont be rude this isnt one of my friends this jin remember i told you he was gonna be staying with us? And even if he was one of my friends how dare you be so rude, you better not do that next time i actually bring someone over!"

He rolled his eyes and looked me over.

"Your...jin..( he gave me a skeptical look)..what happened to you? You really let your self go."

did this kid really just... aish he didnt even have the decency to say it behind my back! And how.dare.he! I do not look old if anything i look young for my age!!

"What ever my rooms up stairs follow me." And with that he grabbed my bags and started walking up stairs.

----jimins room----

I hear the door close and him clear his throat. I turn around and raise an eyebrow at him while crossing my arms.

"Listen princess"

princess...did that brat...aish does he have no respect for his hyungs?

"i have rules."

"Oh how lovely." I say sarcasticly.

He chooses to ignore me and keeps talking "rule number one, no old people music grandpa."

grandpa..aish im gonna beat him up.

"rule number two dont talk to me or my friends when their over."

aish like i'd want to talk to kids that are still in diapers.

"rule number 3 my mom is almost always at work which means i can do about anything and bring anyone here so dont stick your wrinkly nose in any of my business and you better not tell my mom what i do got it."

wrinkly nose...how da...aish my nose is freaking smooth how dare he!!!

"the bathroom is over there, that door is the closet, well sleep on the same bed for now if you need anything dont ask me."

And with that he left. I couldnt say anything because hen talked to fast, not that i would i was too busy fumming to yell at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soooo thats pretty much it please dont judge i tried my best hope you liked it.