drabble

obsion guy

Soonyoung was no addict, he really wasn’t. It was just Jihoon was so hot and y most of the times that he couldn’t stop his hormones. He was just a typical guy with needs and it was a common sense to satisfy your needs. It was being taught on Economics. So yeah, needs, that was it. Basic human needs. (And raging hormones.)

Soonyoung and his “ever so beautiful the world was blessed with your existence but es beware because you are mine” boyfriend Jihoon was lounging on their shared apartment. Jihoon was cooking something and Soonyoung was just staring at (and mentally undressing) him. Everything was going well (for Jihoon’s ) until he decided to his lips and, to Soonyoung, it was an invitation for a round of hot and messy . Soonyoung made his way to his beautiful boyfriend. He slowly crept his hand up to Jihoon’s waistband and it was Jihoon’s turn to cry for the miserable life of his .

--

Jihoon was not talking to him. His boyfriend was mad at him because he said he didn’t want to do it but Soonyoung still made him bend his back for him. (“No, ugh, Soonyoung!! THIS IS LIKE THE FIFTH ROUND THIS DAY AND IT WAS ONLY 1 PM Soonyoungoohhhh…” Soonyoung loved the way the last syllable of his name turned into a very y moan.) Soonyoung didn’t know how to make up for it, so he made some browsing on the net, typing how to make up with your mad boyfriend. For some unknown reasons and mindless clicking, he ended up with answers like “make up is the best solution”, “this is when you make use of your hotdog”, “ him up until he is soft enough to forgive you, not the d but his heart but whatever comes first” and many other statements that said . What a pity, the only solution he found was the very reason of their fight.

--

Soonyoung’s remained Jihoon-less for two days, since Jihoon refused to speak to him and he decided to camp on their friend’s couch on the apartment next door. Soonyoung was so lonely and he called his friends for some company. They arrived 30 minutes later and they talked about his and Jihoon’s fight and what he should do.

“The problem is you always want it fast and hard!! Maybe Jihoon hyung likes it to be sweet and slow? Like on those romantic movies. We all know Jihoon is sappy like that,” that was what Jeonghan said and Soonyoung was a gullible moron.

--

Jihoon would arrive home at exactly 8:00 PM, so when it was already 7:55 PM, Soonyoung decided to go out and camp on their neighbor’s apartment’s door, because Jihoon decided that it was better to stay with their friend than be with insensitive Soonyoung. He went into a crouching position that made it look like he was waiting for hours already.

“What are you doing here?” Soonyoung was a bit startled because he didn’t see Jihoon arrived, even though he was already expecting it.

“I was waiting for you to come,” Soonyoung answered.

“For how long?”

“I don’t know… hours? I don’t know, I just want to see you and make things up with you.”

”Don’t lie to me, I just saw you came out of the apartment almost 5 minutes ago,” Jihoon bluntly replied.

“I just went inside to pee!”

“Don’t think I don’t know you, Kwon Soonyoung.”

“Fine, okay, I just came out 5 minutes ago from our apartment but that doesn’t mean I was not waiting for you,” it was no point on lying since Jihoon already caught him.

“Okay, what do you want?” Jihoon looked like he doesn’t give a .

“I love you and I can’t be without you. You know that. And, I’m sorry, if it was about the kitchen or about the food that ended up inedible, then I’m so sorry.”

“It is not about the or the food that ended up inedible because you were busy eating my . It is about you, about you who don’t think about my feelings!” Soonyoung was sure Jihoon was really mad at him.

“I know, I know. I’m sorry, I know you are a sappy one and if it makes you feel better, I’ll be slower on our y time. I’ll give it to you slow and sweet, sensual and deep, I’ll make it very very slow, just comeback to me, please.”

“What the , it is not about how fast you are ramming your into m! Soonyoung, when I said stop, you stop. We’ve been together for almost a year and all we did was have . I wanted dates, silly park dates, ice cream dates, cinema dates, whatever kind of dates. All you did to me was to make me bend for you, sometimes you make me ride you and, god, Soonyoung! You always make me open my legs for you! Am I some kind of joke to you? Am I only for you?”

Soonyoung was surpised and ashamed and very very sorry to. “I’m sorry.”

“You know, I think it is better if we just end things.”

“No! No. Jihoon, no! Please. I love you so much, I may not be able to express it to you but you have to believe me. Please? I love you so much and sorry if I made your hurt but I love you so much. Please believe me, babe,” Soonyoung was practically begging Jihoon and he didn’t realized that few tears already made its way out of his eyes. Jihoon seemed to soften at this. No matter how much of a beast his boyfriend was, he couldn’t deny that he loved him so much. Soonyoung was not someone who would express his feelings with words; he preferred to show it through actions. And even though the was countless, there were also times that Soonyoung would stare at him like he was the most beautiful person on Earth. Soonyoung always made an effort to make him smile, he never let him down and Jihoon thought that the literal pain in the was a small price to pay for the love Soonyoung was showering to him. Soonyoung was actually sweet, but in the most funny and clumsy way. Soonyoung was really awkward when it came to being romantic, like how Soonyoung brought Jihoon to a classy restaurant only to stumble with his words because Soonyoung taught it was cool to speak in English so Jihoon could brag his boyfriend speaks english. Jihoon smiled at the thought of it. (After all, he saw all those messy notes on Soonyoung’s diary saying how much he loved him boyfriend and how he didn’t know to make him feel his undying love for him.)

“Okay,” Jihoon sometimes liked to think he was easy as he crouched down to his sobbing boyfriend. It was not their first fight but it was the first time Jihoon used the break up card and he felt guilty. “I’m sorry, too. I should have told you rather than to camp at Dino’s couch. I’m sorry, and I love you, too.”

Soonyoung smiled at him and he immediately hugged his sappy boyfriend. He vowed to himself to not be so selfish again because he’d rather had blue balls than to lose the guy he was hugging right now.

--

(Back to their apartment when they’re about to sleep, Soonyoung was hugging Jihoon from behind. “You know, I was serious when I said I’ll make the very very slow, deep, sensual and sweet”.

Jihoon just made a face.)


THIS IS SUCH A CRINGE WORTHY DRABBLE i'm sorry