Fin

I'm Your Toy

 Yoongi was outside of the loud house, Hoseok invited him to his party because his team won a certain competition. No one was at the pool surprisingly because there was going to be a supposed 'Very Lit Event.' Yoongi regretted coming here, he could leave, but he doesn't want to at the moment. He doesn't want sweaty bodies bumping against him or worse, groping him.

 Yoongi flinched when a hand touched his shoulder. He looked back to see a boy who was probably around the same age.

“Hi Yoongi, I'm Jungkook the kid that Hoseok always talks about.” Yoongi nodded and muttered a hi and slightly waved. Yoongi and Hoseok would often meet with Yoongi talking about producing and photography. Hoseok on the other hand would talk about dancing and how great his students were, mostly Jungkook because the kid was very talented.

“You're cute.” Yoongi blushed at this, Jungkook sat down next to him and initiated a conversation that lasted for a very long time. Before Jungkook decided to kiss the grey haired man on the lips and taking him away for the whole night.

_____

 Yoongi woke up, he saw articles of clothing scattered everywhere around the room. He was going to pick up his clothes before he saw a note.

'Hey we should meet up again, I put my number in your phone.

-Jungkook'

Yoongi's heart fluttered and the corner of his lips rose to be a smile.

_____

 The next day Yoongi went to work at the cafe like nothing happened. The day went by normally, kinda. Since Yoongi kept on thinking about Jungkook while working. Yoongi was cleaning the last table in the cafe and sat down when he finished.

 Yoongi started to take his 15 minute break in the cafe, everything was nice and quiet. He was in the moment of debating whether or not he should text Jungkook. All the concentration went away when a certain boy sat in front of him.

“Hey Yoongi." Yoongi was blushing, he didn't expect him to be here.

“Hi, what are you doing here?” 

“I was gonna get coffee for the dance team actually, we need to be really energized to practice for this event. Why didn't you text me yet?” Yoongi showed the screen of his phone to Jungkook who nodded understanding.

“I think you should go and order what you're team needs, don't want them to be mad and unprepared.” Jungkook nodded and stood up.

“Thanks for reminding me!” 

_____

Yoongi was suffering.

 The cafe became the two's meet up place, whenever it was his 15 minute break Jungkook would be there sitting with a smile waiting for him. Yoongi suffered by the fact that Jungkook made his heart flutter. He's probably going to die from a heart seizure or something, his heart can't take anymore of this boy's love.

 The two would talk about everything. From the weather to the news to their past and to their likes and dislikes. They also told each other about their bad past. Jungkook's frightened Yoongi though. When Jungkook was under stress he'd pick up fights with random people.

 These meet ups slightly changed though when one day Jungkook came in looking bad with his hair in front of his eyes. Jungkook stood in front of Yoongi who was ready to leave from the cafe.

“Jungkook? Kookie what's wrong?” Yoongi frowned at the peculiar behavior Jungkook had. Jungkook stepped closer and leaned down to his ear.

“I'm in a bad mood, help me please, stress is gonna take over me if I don't take it out. If stress takes over me I'll go back to fighting with someone on the street.” Yoongi was willing to help, he didn't want those people to get hurt because of the boy's stress or the other way around.

“Sure I'll help.” Yoongi nodded not knowing that this was actually going to change them.

_____

 Helping Jungkook meant that they were going to have a one night stand. Yoongi didn't want that. He didn't want to be used then be thrown away the next day. He always woke up lonely with no note. It was almost every single week or two that Jungkook would come and Yoongi senseless.

 Yoongi regretted giving Jungkook a spare key. He was naive back then, he thought that after that he could just hug the younger and talk it out. He was very wrong, each time the younger would enter his apartment, he'd either slam him to a wall. Or just pick him up or throw him on his couch or bed.

  Yoongi cried every single morning, he thought that maybe just maybe Jungkook actually liked him. He was wrong, it was only because Jungkook had problems with his girlfriend. He knew this because of his phone, after the two did it Jungkook passed out and slept. 

Flashback 

 Yoongi was up, he felt dirty by the way he was treated. Jungkook's phone vibrated a few times and Yoongi decided to check his phone and see what it was about. His phone was covered with notifications from a girl named Areum. The texts were about how she wanted him to comeback, that they could fix their problem, and they got this since it was normal for a couple.

Yoongi cried himself silently to sleep that night.
End of Flashback 
_____

 It's been a few weeks since Yoongi saw Jungkook. He was happy, he wasn't used, and he didn't have to see him everyday. Even though he missed him and how butterflies would be in his stomach. Arms suddenly wrapped around his waist and kisses were placed on his neck. The hands eventually went inside his oversized sweater and made circles on his hip.

“I missed you babe. Missed ya so much you don't even know.” Yoongi froze at this, tears were coming.

'But everything was going so well.' A few tears escaped, this alarmed the younger and made him turn around to face him. He kissed the tears away and put Yoongi on the counter.

“You're too precious to be crying babe.” Jungkook reached his hand out to touch the cheek but Yoongi looked down.

“I don't wanna do this.” Yoongi muttered, the hands eventually found their way to his hips again and made soothing circles.

“It's ok, my girlfriend doesn't know.”

“But that's the part I don't like Jungkook! I don't want to do that, I don't want to be used. If it was something more I'd be fine, but you hooking up with me on random days is wrong.” Yoongi was shivering, he looked up when he heard Jungkook calling someone. The phone was on speaker.

“J-Jungkook.” Jungkook silenced Yoongi when he rose a finger to his lips, a few seconds later a voice was heard.

“Yes Oppa?” Yoongi slightly frowned at this because she didn't know about him and Jungkook hooking up.

“Lets call it quits.” Yoongi eyes widened at this and was about to speak before he saw Jungkook smirking then winked at him.

“What why!?”

“Got tired, I'm dating someone now.” Yoongi froze at this.

“Fine, enjoy your !”

“Don't call him that, he's more precious than you hoe.” A gasp was heard then Jungkook ended the call.

“Jungkook.” Jungkook put his phone down and laced their hands together. He put his forehead against Yoongi's.

“Where were we again, my boyfriend.” Jungkook smiled and pecked the elder who was blushing.

_____

 Yoongi woke up alone, he teared up and wiped the tears before they could fall. He sat up and turned to the right to get his phone from his nightstand. But Jungkook was right there smiling with blue roses in his hand. Yoongi shrieked and covered his crotch with his blanket before realizing he had his sweater and, most likely, Jungkook's black underwear on.

 Jungkook chuckled at this and hugged him.

“I'm sorry I made you cry, here blue roses.” Yoongi climbed onto Jungkook's lap and took the roses.

“What are they supposed to represent?”

“Love and prosperity, means we're gonna last forever babe.” Yoongi slightly pushed him with a red face.

“Grease ball.”

“Only for you.” Jungkook kissed him on the lips hugging him with Yoongi smiling into the kiss.

_____

 Yoongi took a bit of time to open up to Jungkook, since of course, there was a long period of them having one night stands. The two would go on dates every week or two. With Jungkook paying for almost everything since he liked to spoil Yoongi.

“Jungkook can I borrow one of your beanies?” Yoongi came in without asking and saw that Jungkook was putting on a shirt. He felt embarrassed and looked at his feet with wide eyes while the younger just chuckled. Jungkook walked up to him after putting on his shirt and pecked his lips.

“It's ok Yoongi, I'm pretty sure you don't need one, you have a ton of layers on.” Yoongi looked up at him and pouted.

“It's too cold outside!” Jungkook hugged him and knocked their foreheads slightly.

“I'm your personal heater babe, besides you'll warm yourself up whenever I'll make ya blush.”

Yoongi pushed him away and walked out of the room red.

“Jerk.”

_____

 The two were at build a bear workshop, Yoongi was making a bunny.

“Jungkook what should we name the toy?” Yoongi asked smiling at him. Jungkook frowned and cupped Yoongi's cheeks.

“Your getting skinny, lets go and get a lot of ice cream later. But anyways lets name it Jungyoon, lets watch our Jungyoon get made.” Jungkook placed a blushing Yoongi in front of him and hugged him from behind as they watched their toy getting built.

_____

“Yah this is too much.” Yoongi said as the ice cream was right in front of him covering half of his face.

“It's ok, we'll finish it.”

“If we don't?”

“We'll take it out by asking for a cup and a lid, or you'll finish it.”

“I'm not a pig, you're the one who's a pig.” Yoongi scooped some ice cream and put the spoon of cotton candy ice cream in his mouth. He glared at Jungkook who kept on eating, the height of the ice cream descended to Yoongi's lip because of him.

“I'm a fat pig that's fat because of your love.” 

“I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be blushing or be disgusted.” Yoongi said with his face scrunched up.

“You're supposed to be eating, come on eat more babe.” Jungkook said then took a spoonful of the birthday flavored ice cream. He leaned across the table and kissed Yoongi, he slipped some ice cream into his mouth and sat back down smirking.

“Taste good?” Yoongi nodded blushing, he slouched down so that the ice cream would be covering his pink face this time.

Everything was going fine.

_____

 Jungkook was gone, which meant that Yoongi could go shopping for his Christmas present ahead of time. He didn't worry since the younger left a note that said that he was just off at the gym. He was walking outside smiling as he held his hot chocolate in his hands looking for a Stussy or Supreme shop. He luckily found one after a few minutes.

 He was at the front of the crowd as he waited for the crosswalk sign to turn green. The shop was just across the street, doors open with cold wind going inside.
Jungkook came out which startled Yoongi but something else startled him more.

Jungkook was with a girl smiling and holding hands with her.

 The sign turned green and Yoongi ran to the other street, he spotted Jungkook and the girl who he was holding hands with. The two were smiling at each other and laughing.

“N-no, that's just a cousin or a close friend.” Yoongi was in denial and fished his phone out of his pocket. He followed the two as he tried to call the younger. He saw Jungkook take his phone out and deny the call. Yoongi's heart was cracking.

“Who was that?” The girl asked.

“No one babe.” Jungkook said smiling and pecked the girl who was smiling into the kiss. Yoongi's heart shattered and he ran towards the crappy hotel he and Jungkook rented since they were moving.

His heart shattered into pieces.
_____

 Yoongi was drinking, it was rare for him to do since he stopped a long time ago. But this was the only way for him to get his mind off the event. The mint haired man was slouched against the table while he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at himself then the blue roses the younger got him.

“Love and prosperity my , it means I can't have you but I can't stop thinking about you. Guess he meant he was attracted to me but liked other people too huh.” The door opened but Yoongi didn't notice.

“Hey babe I'm back. Babe?” Jungkook walked towards Yoongi who looked up at him and chuckled and shook his head.

“Babe my , you were cheating on me.” Jungkook's mouth was opening and closing while Yoongi shook his head again.

“Those flowers ” Yoongi pointed at the flowers Jungkook got him a few days ago.

”You really didn't mean love and prosperity but the fact that you didn't want me but couldn't stop thinking about me huh.”

“Maybe.” 

“Then why Jungkook, why did you stay and fake it? You probably don't know yourself huh.” Yoongi stood up straight and threw his beer bottle at the wall. He then faced the table and knocked everything off.

“TELL ME WHY DAMMIT!”

“YOONGI PLEASE LETS TALK THIS OUT!” Jungkook held onto Yoongi's arm and turned him around. Yoongi pushed him away and screamed.

“Come on babe lets talk this out, lets not break anything it's dangerous. Come on now please?” Jungkook said as he hugged Yoongi, he was close to tears. He shouldn't have done that, now he made Yoongi go back to his old habit when his parents kicked him out for being gay. It was all Jungkook's fault.

“Hahaha that's bull right there Jungkook.” Yoongi pushed Jungkook harshly towards the door. Jungkook gasped as air was slightly knocked out of him, he frowned, ‘Might as well knock some sense into him.’

 Jungkook punched him in the face, a mix of beer and blood coming out of the mint man's mouth. Jungkook stood watching him cough slightly, ‘He's finally sober huh?’ Jungkook pulled him up again only to have Yoongi clutching at his coat too.

“Just stop kid, I know we're over.” Yoongi pushed him away to the onto their worn out couch. Jungkook clutched his rib feeling pain in that area. His eyes widened as he saw Yoongi throw a chair at the mirror. The mirror fell into pieces while Yoongi walked out.

“We're actually over.” Jungkook mumbled as he stared at the open door.

_____

 Yoongi stayed at a motel, with Jungkook's jacket hanging on the door. He noticed he had it on when he took off his denim jacket. Yoongi was playing with his old lighter, it was special. His father gave it to him before he died, he had lung cancer because he smoked. Yoongi treasured the lighter, he felt as if he was close to his deceased father when warmth would hit close to hand.

 It's been about two since Yoongi saw Jungkook, he had his hair dyed again. It was pink. He was laying on his bed, looking towards his left side imagining what it'd be like if Jungkook was next to him sleeping. As if he was under a spell, Yoongi unknowingly reached his hand out to the spot he imagined Jungkook to be in. 

_____

 Jungkook was out in the ghetto side of Seoul, he felt empty. He himself didn't know why he stayed with Yoongi when he himself cheated on him multiple times. Maybe it's because he liked the thrill of not getting caught or the blossoming love of a new lover, maybe. He thought that this was the best way to feel something since he felt empty.

Instead of hurting someone he'll get hurt instead, he deserves it anyway.

 While spacing out he bumped into some random people. ‘Finally I found someone.’

“Hey watch where your goin kid, say sorry cuz you just bumped into someone important.”

“You're not gonna say sorry to boss?”

“Well his body's gonna have to say sorry I guess.” The two ganged up on him and started to throw punches and kicks on him. Bruises formed on his face and some blood came out of his mouth. The ‘boss’ knee kicked his head making him hiss before he was thrown to another side repeatedly getting kicked and punched. The two went on and on, kicking and punching him throwing him from one side to another.

 Jungkook's body kept on tipping forward with his arm clutching at his hurt stomach before the two punched him ruthlessly again.

‘I deserve this.’

 The two stopped though when they heard the sound of someone coming. Jungkook slid down onto the floor clutching onto his hurt stomach.

“I need to find Yoongi.”

_____

Yoongi was spilling gas everywhere around the room. The sound of the fire truck was in the background, he previously called them earlier saying that a fire would be happening. Jungkook's jacket was right under the blanket, he clutched his father's lighter.

“He might as well stop cheating on me if he can stop thinking about me. And the only way to do that is to just disappear and die.” Yoongi lit the room watching as the flames were coming closer to him bit by bit.

_____

 Jungkook was walking towards the motel Yoongi was in. He was able to find him with the stupid Find Friends app on his iPhone. He never thought that the app would become so useful. He looked for the motel and saw that in a certain window, a room was on fire.  

“Yoongi.” Jungkook walked unknowingly, then a car honked at him. He turned around to look at the car but then looked straight again and ran towards the motel. 

He was going to Yoongi no matter what.

_____

 Yoongi screamed in agony, memories of him and Jungkook in a relationship came to his mind. He started crying, he retrieved his lighter and clutched onto it tightly. He dropped down sitting, as he closed his eyes bawling his eyes out. 


“YOU ING IDIOT!” Jungkook yelled while Yoongi flinched at the voice. Jungkook quickly went through the flames and picked up the elder bridal style. 

“Jungkook?” Yoongi was surprised, Jungkook ran out carrying him. He went down the stairs as quickly as possible, they saw the night sky, but Jungkook kept on running. He eventually stopped when they got to an abandoned park. He sat Yoongi down on a swing while he collapsed on a slide.

“Why did you come back for me?” Yoongi asked him with wide eyes, he hated the fact that he missed the . But then again, he'll always love Jungkook no matter what.

“That's just cause I love you Yoongi. I missed you, mind getting back together again? Promise ya I won't cheat on you, because my love for you is infinity.” Yoongi sat down on his lap and quickly pecked him.

“You promised.” 

Yoongi forgave him, but the two were in a cycle. A cycle of fighting and forgiving, it was endless.

A/N: And you read my try at angst, specifically my failed angst. I think this was the longest I've ever written since whenever I'd write chapters I'd start them on a day and finish them on that day. This one took DAYS though, like oh my lord haha. I hope you guys liked my failed angst! ^^

I can only write fluff ㅠ^ㅠ