Final

Breathless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole sat on the bench who's legs were buried under the warm sand of the beach. She let out a loud sigh as she drew small patterns into the sand with her feet. There was a loud, overly obnoxious giggle that came from afar.

    "Aish..." Nicole thought as she squinted her eyes to see the short girl with freckles and overalls on, jumping around with all six of the boys that she had come here with.

~Earlier~

"Oppa, I don't know about this..." Nicole muttered, looking up to meet her boyfriend's gaze.

    "Come on, Nicci..." Sanha begged, "It will be fun. The weather is great outside today."

"Yeah, but you're going to the beach to film for your new song. I don't want to be distracting you the whole time." Nicole replied, blushing slightly at the nickname. Sanha let out a sigh,

    "Hey," The maknae started, placing his hands on Nicole's shoulders, "I know that this isn't about distracting me..." Nicole looked down at the ground, not saying another word.

"I know this is about Sunmi." Just hearing her name come out of his mouth made Nicole's blood boil. Sanha saw his girlfriend's body freeze as he spoke her name.

Yang Sunmi. She was a highschool friend of Jinwoo's so he had introduced her to everyone not too long ago. Ever since she had pushed her way into their lives everything had been different. Nicole could tell that she had a thing for Sanha, but she tried not to let it get to her too much.

   "I don't want to be around her." Nicole mumbled under her breath. She felt fingers brush the bangs out from in front of her face before a hand rested on her cheek.

"How about this..." Sanha started, looking into his girlfriend's eyes, "You come to the beach with us, if it gets to be too much, we can leave." He suggested. After a few seconds of thinking, Nicole nodded slightly, letting out a small "Fine." She gasped quietly as Sanha pulled her into a tight hug. She slowly wrapped her arms around him, smiling discreetly.
~Present~

   "Sure...It'll totally be fun." Nicole muttered under her breath as she watched Sunmi dance around with the six boys she had grown keen to in the past years. Suddenly, she heard a yelp and looked over just in time to see Sunmi over dramatically fall into the sand. Nicole rolled her eyes but soon they widened as she witnessed what happened next.

   "O-oppa, can you help me? I think I twisted my ankle." Sunmi said in a fake hurt voice, looking straight at Sanha. It looked like her boyfriend was contemplating but soon nodded, slowly bending down to pick the fallen girl up and carry her bridal style to a nearby bench.

"Thank you, Sanha." Sunmi said before pulling the maknae down by his shirt and giving him a tight hug. As she hugged him, she looked over his shoulder, her eyes making contact with Nicole's as a smirk grew on her face. Nicole couldn't help but glare as the older girl seemed to be taunting her in a way. Sunmi finally let Sanha go, only to lay a kiss on his right cheek. The blush on the maknae's face was almost as red as Nicole's angry eyes. Nicole stood up, stalking over to the two and grabbing Sanha's arm, lacing their fingers together.

   "Come on, Sanha. We're leaving." She muttered, surprising Sanha.

"Awe, how come? You guys haven't even been here for a long time." Sunmi whined with a pout pointed in the direction of Sanha. Nicole looked up to meet Sanha's eyes, sending him death threats with her mind. He seemed to understand though. Laughing nervously, the maknae scratched the back of his neck,

    "Yeah, I think it would be better if we go..." He said, agreeing with his girlfriend. Nicole looked back down at Sunmi just in time to catch her glare. Sanha and Nicole said bye to the remaining five guys before leaving the beach.

"I told you this was a bad idea..." Nicole started, "If I hadn't been with you, I wouldn't have gotten jealous...and you wouldn't have had to leave early." Sanha squeezed her hand reassuringly,
  
   "It's not a big deal. They're going to be done in about an hour anyways. Let's just go home and then when the shoot Is done I can call Jinjin-hyung and see if he and Aly can hang out." Nicole smiled at the idea, leaning her head on Sanha's shoulder as they walked to the car.
~
   "How could you be so dumb?" Nicole immediately recognized the voice as her friend Alyssa's. After shutting the door to Sanha's car, she walked towards the theater. She raised an eyebrow at the sight in front of her.

"What's going on?" Nicole asked, gaining the older couples attention.

    "Ah, hi Nicole..." Alyssa said before glaring back up at Jinwoo, "This idiot forgot to get tickets to the movie a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter