Chapter 2

Juilliard genius
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s your problem, you need to start thinking for yourself.” Sangwon sighed as he satt down by by the tree trunk, the only place that was dry. “I won’t always be there to help you.”

 

“Yes you will.” Kayle smiled, sitting down beside the other. “because wherever you go i’m going to follow, even if it leads to the end of the world.”

“You know.. you have a way with words.” Sangwon smiled as Kayle put his head on his shoulder. “I would be honored if you would follow me around, but you have better use that talent of yours.”’

“A duo it is then.” Kayle smiled. “What should we call ourself?”

“Okay, you’re getting a litle ahead of yourself, let’s just finish school first.” Sangwon pushed the other of his shoulder. “We still have a long way to go.”

 

Silence fell under the tree and the only sound heard was the rain drops shattering against the ground. But the silence between them wasn’t an awkward stiff silence, it was more of a soft and relaxing silence. that’s the best thing, as long as they were together everything was okay.

 

“Yah Kayle!”

 

 

Kayle looked away from the empty spot beside him to see Sukho walking towards him, a umbrella in hand.

“Oh hyung, why are you out here?” Kayle asked, hoping his red eyes wouldn’t stick out in the dim light from the nearest street lamp.

“I was on my way studio and saw you, why are you out here?” Sukho asked.

“Oh.. i just needed to clear my head..” Kayle looked down. “I’m fine now so i’ll head out.”

“Okay, watch it so you don’t catch a cold.” Sukho yelled after him as Kayle quickly started making his way back.

 

Even though he got soaking wet he took his time, no need to rush back right away.

 

“Let’s take a walk Kayle!” Sangwon asked, pulling the other out of the comfort of his bed. “It’s really nice weather outside, come on!”

“Sleeping.. stop.. killing me..” Was all Kayle could reply as he was pulled outside.

“Ah, it’s so nice here!” Sangwon stretched his arms, a big smile spreeding on his face. “Isn’t it beautiful?”

 

“It was beautiful..” Kayle mumbled before looking down towards the wet concrete beneath him. “He was beautiful..”

“Yah Kayle, what are you doing out t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter