Surgery (Jungkook x Laura/Readers)

Request Corner :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The OC in here is name Laura. This is the request from one of my friend Taemins_LittleNoona :D
hope you like it ^^ *

*Jungkook Point of View *

Haah…today is as hectic as always. Tight schedule of music performance, variety show and practice for the up coming concert. Sometimes I just hate my life as an idol,but I know this is my dream so I have to keep working hard. Fortunately I have many people who keep supporting me whatever happen. I have my parents and my hyungs that keep taking care of me, I got my fans who keep supporting me and the most important, I got Laura, my lovely girlfriend who is everything to me.

                I know im suppose to not dating right now, but I just cant hold my feeling toward her. We met on a fanmeet one day and she immedietly stole my attention. He beautiful face keep appearing on my mind that I always got scold from my hyung for not paying attention duing practice. The like a fate, we met again on a coffee shop. She was in a hurry and accidently bump into me and spilled some coffee on my shirt. I still remember how panic she is when she know who she is bump into and keep apologizing to me. After that, we start become more closer and closer until I start being brave and confess to her. She accept me and we start dating.

                All of my hyungs know about her since I often invite her to our dorm. Jin hyung even sometimes just told her to come to help him cooking. I already met her parents and I must say that she gain her beauty from her mother and her kindness from her father. Although the first time her father met me, he keep sending glares at me but now we were quiet close. She also already met my parents and my mother really adore her and keep telling her to called her mother too and often talking about when or where we suppose to held our wedding. Hell, we aren’t even engaged.

                 But its already two weeks since the last time I saw her. My schedule since comeback keep coming and coming. I barely got any space to call or text her. Meeting her is almost impossible,sometimes I felt really sorry for her.But she keep telling me that it was okay. It was my job and she can take it. Oh how lucky I am to have a girlfriend like that.

                Now, im still practicing with my hyung for our next concert in Macau and I haven’t get any rest yet. Suddenly my phone start buzzing and I take a look at it. It’s a message from Laura.

 

From : My girl J

Kookie, are you busy? J

  A simple text from her already make my energy surface again. But it’s a shame that I cant spend so much time with her since I still got practice.

To : My Girl J

Yeah. Im still have a practice for the concert next week. :( I miss you Jagi.

 

I press the send button and not long after that, a reply coming to me.

From : My Girl J

Oh okay. I will call you later then when your practice done. Good luck and make sure you eat okay :’)

 I smile by myself when I see how care she is to me.

To : My Girl J

I will Jagi. You too don’t forget to take care of yourself okay? I will call you later when practice finished :) Love you <3

After I send the last message, I heard my name being called by Namjoon hyung and I place my phone back on my back and start practicing again.

 

                After finishing our practice,I sat on the small couch on our practicing room and drinking my water rapidly. The other members also lying on the floor or joining me on the couch.

“hey jungkook, how is Laura? You guys haven’t met for two weeks right?” Jin hyung said to me. And I just remember that I have to tell her that I just finish my practice.

“oh yeah I forgot to call her.” I get up from my seat and grab my phone before dialing laura number. It rings several times before finally got picked up on the third ring.

“ Oh hey Jagi, im sorry I forgot to tell you that im finished practice already.” I said cheerfully at her. But what surprising me is that its not Laura whos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter