Prologue

A New Me Will Be Born

———✎ Mina's Story Diary————————

 

Once Upon a time there was a girl who thought she was a decent person. Thought she was better than some people but worse than other people. She lived her life calmly and had fun along the way. She had friends beside her who were always there for her. And she had a life, she thinks is perfect for her. Well she never really complained about it. One day, this young girl met someone new, this person was new to the area and being the outgoing person she is. She decided to go say hello and try to befriend the person. Within an hour or two, she managed to succeed and become close to the person. From then on they were close friends.

It has been two years since they became friends, they were considered best friends. Though little did the girl know that in those two years, there were many times she was being selfish around the person she became friends with. It was just so natural, especially since she was such a crybaby she would forget how easily things went to her side. This caused the person to get angry one day, thinking it wasn’t going to go their way at all. In the end it would go her way and just made the person explod on her. Though the reaction the girl gave was a calm and composed one. She was thankful that the person told her how they felt. She was so glad they could talk the problem out and fix it.

Though a few hours later when she was alone, she realized “how many other people did I treat like this?” A gush of guilt just started boiling up her body, she never meant to hurt people through her sensitive emotions. Though she kept forcing herself to be calm and composed, she didn’t want to freak out, she didn’t want her emotions to be once again the reason why people were giving her attention. Also she realized, she needed to stop going to be people when she was upset and ranting on them when she felt down. Because she didn’t want to make the person look like a bad guy. She didn’t want to make the person feel like a bad guy. So she decided, from now on when she is upset, sad, mad, angry or any other type of negative feeling, she would go somewhere alone and let it out there. So no one is blamed and no one can get more upset than they already have.

She will change, so she wouldn't give anyone any trouble at all.