Pilot

Diamond Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeonghan?" Ms. Kim turned her head and looked at Jeonghan who was sleeping like a sloth.

Seungcheol who was sitting beside him immidiately tapped his bestfriend's thighs to wake him up. He squeezed him and luckily, he opened his eyes.

"Are you sleeping?" She asked him all the way from the front of the class.

All eyes turned to him as he sat upright. He scratched his eyes and wiped the dried saliva off his lips.

Seungcheol laughed silently. He held his hand against his lips in attempt to hide his forming smile.

Jeonghan looked at him with eyes widened.

"Jeonghan?" She called him again.

"Oh!" He faced forward, "Yes yes!" He bowed and smiled as his long hair fell on the sides of his head.

"Why were you sleeping again?" Seungcheol laughed.

"I dont know! Why didnt you wake me up?!" Jeonghan half whispered and half shouted.

"I didnt notice you," Seungcheol lowered his head and laughed.

*RIIIIIIIIIIING*

The last bell of the day rang and students are finally free to go home.

Seungcheol stood up and placed his bag over his shoulders, he waited for Jeonghan who was fixing his hair.

"Cut your hair already! Its taking too much time to fix!" He nagged at Jeonghan.

"No one asked you to wait for me," Jeonghan said then he tied his hair into a ponytail.

"Fine fine," Seungcheol turned around and started walking out of the room.

Jeonghan immidiately followed his bestfriend behind with a smile, "Wait up!"

The two went to their lockers to grab homework due next day.

"Hey, what are you gonna do for Performing Arts class?" Jeonghan asked him.

"Im gonna rap," Seungcheol smiled.

"Are you prepared?" He asked him again.

"Ive been prepared the day after he assigned the work," he laughed.

"Youre really passionate arent you?" Jeonghan laughed.

"Yeah," He smiled then he closed his locker, "Wanna hangout my house?" He asked Jeonghan.

"I need to practice my vocals tonight," he refused.

"Just practice at my house!" He walked closer and wrapped an arm over his shoulders.

Jeonghan's heart raced as they made contact. It's beating uncontrollably like ocean waves hitting the shore.

"Hani?" Seungcheol leaned forward and looked at him, "You alright?" He asked him.

"Yeah..." Jeonghan snapped back into reality.

"Im kidnapping you, you have no choice!" Seungcheol dragged him with him.

While in the car, Jeonghan couldnt stop the feeling raging inside of him.

Him and Seungcheol has always been his dream since elementary school. Hes been crushing on his bestfriend since then but he was too ashamed to confess. He was afraid of rejection especially when he knew Seungcheol isnt really fond of boy and boy relationships.

He realized its better to not say anything to maintain their friendship. By then, he can stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter