The meeting

the one and only, my true love

 

 

 

2016 June 16. Ah~ there it was. The season of kcon concerts worldwide. Fans have been dying to meet their bias and groups. The kcon concert was going to first be held at Korea because it was where they were. Unlike foreign fans, they tend to be jealous of the people who are Korean. Want to even be like them! Well there was a girl named Krystal Jung who heard about this kcon event going in Korea. She's not interested her sister is. Jessica recently got engaged to her boyfriend whereas Krystal decided not to do anything with boys. Jessica bought the tickets in the front row floor and the backstage with the money she had in her credit card. 

"Krystal! I got the tickets." Jessica screamed with excitement. Krystal was on her phone texting her friend. Her expression looked like she wasn't interested at all. Krystal is 18 years old. It was the time she had to experience love. Her sister Jessica invited her to come to kcon because she wants her to look at all the guy groups who are going to come. CnBlue, BlockB, Shinee, Dean, and lastly BTS. They live in la so they had to pack up everything and go to the airport. They went there 1 day earlier then the concert so that they can have some rest before it. As they arrived to Korea, Krystal and Jessica went to their old house where only their aunt and uncle lives in now. As they unpacked everything, they quickly got some rest.

Krystal's POV

As my sister and I got ready for bed I had this weird thinking in my mind. Why do people even like these kind of guys? I mean what do they want from them? Love or dating? Well obviously it won't happen. I don't get people these days, including my sister. Uhh! Whatever if she wants to go then I'll go. But what should I wear? wait, I'll just have some rest for today and figure this whole thing out tomorrow. Phew, deep breathes Krystal. 

The Next Morning 

I heard birds chirping and the kids playing outside. Hmm... My old sweet home, Korea. Well I should get ready... As Krystal was dressing up, she wore black short jeans with a casual black tee and wavy long hair. She quickly got ready and headed out to eat first with her sister. (End of her POV)

BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT 

The one and only BTS. The guy group everyone just loves to see and hear. Well there they were, practicing extra early for the concert. 

"Ok. Guys you can have a break now!see you guys later at the kcon convention" their manager said. The seven boys looked tired and sweaty. As they were having a short bang tan meeting in the practice room, they decided to each have a dare to bring up a fan up to the stage and treat them like how they would to their girlfriend. Well as handsome as they were the boys did not have any girlfriends now and in the past. As much as they want to date, they couldn't cause they got to the top 3 of the kpop chart. They didn't want to disappoint fans either. As they got all ready they head into the car and went to the stadium.

"Wow look at all those fans we got there. It's mostly armies!"Jin said proudly

"And they're all Korean. Hyung do we have to pick a fan to hug or hold hands with?"Jungkook said pitifully.

"Jungkook! Come on and take this chance. There could be a girl out there that you might like. Who knows"Suga said.

V heard Jungkook's comment. He agreed with him secretly in his mind. But it's been a long time since he has meet a girl he liked. Not after that one girl who he lost. In 8 grade, V liked this one girl named jinri. People called her sulli. She liked him and this one other guy. Then she had a force to have a choice between the two. She chose the other guy and ran away with him. V was obviously hurt by that because she was his first crush. Since then, he didn't want anything to do with girls. Girls are a waste of time to him now. Jungkook thought the same thing. He once liked a girl but she got sadly ran over by a car. He would always remember her smile and her necklace. It was a unique star shaped neckalace she got from him as a present. But sadly she died and he took the necklace off of her and threw it on the ground. Finally after all the waiting...they arrived.