F I N A L E

Don't leave me

“Hun, I’m going to the store for a while. Do need you anything?” Luhan ask by the entrance door as he put on his coat. Then he felt two protective arms s around his waist. He smile and lean to the warmth. “You sure you don’t want me to drive you? It’s quite late and it might be dangerous.”

Luhan chuckle and turned around to face Sehun. “I won’t be long okay. You just got home and you must be tired, right? Besides, walking is good for the body.” Luhan said while grinning. Sehun chuckled, “Just be careful, okay?” Luhan nod. “I love you, baby.” Luhan’s smile got wider, “I love you too.” Luhan reply. Sehun lean down and kiss Luhan. Not a deep kiss but still passionate.

Once they pulled away, Sehun hugged Luhan and won’t let him go. “Hunnie, let me gooooo~” Luhan whine. “I missed you and I didn’t see you for the whole day and now you’re going to the store and leave me alone.” Sehun pouted. “I won’t be long, Hun. Now let me go.” Luhan wriggle playfully in Sehun’s arms and finally free. “See you later, Hunnie.” Luhan said as he opened the door and headed to the nearest store in their neighborhood.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

When Luhan is done with his groceries shopping, both of his hands are full with shopping bags. “Huff! I should have never refuse when Sehun wanted to drive me to the store. Waaaayyy to go Lu.” Luhan grunted to himself. When he walk through the dark alley for shortcut, he felt uneasy. He sense like there’s trouble ahead of him.. ‘It’s just your feelings, Lu.’ Luhan said reassure himself. Then he spotted 2 person standing in front of him. “Hey cutie, do you need some help?” The person asked. “Err.. N-no thanks. I can manage.” Luhan said as he tried to walk past them.

“Aww do be so arrogant, cutie..” The other person said. He grab Luhan’s wrist hard that made Luhan’s stuff fall to the floor. “Let me go!” Luhan said while trying to release his wrist from that person’s grasp. “Before we take away your stuff, let’s play for a while, shall we?” “No! Please let me go.. Help!” Luhan shouted. When the other person tried to shut his mouth with his hand, Luhan bite his hand and that person shouted in pain. He kick him the other one in the balls and run away from the place.

He looked behind him, he can see both of them run trying to catch him up. He run with all his might and began to lose them. When he was at a safer place, he bump into someone. “Hey? Are you okay? What’s wrong?” The stranger ask when he saw Luhan’s panic face. “Please.. Please save me..” Luhan said, panting. “There’s.. There’s two person trying to rob me.” Luhan explained. “Trying to rob yo-?” Suddenly, the stranger saw two suspicious people looking for something. Then the stranger push Luhan to the wall.

“Play along.” The stranger say before he crash his lips unto Luhan’s. Luhan widened his eyes and trying to push the stranger but from the corner of his eye, he could see the two persons from earlier. So he have no choice but to play along with the stranger. He wrapped his arms around the stranger’s neck and deepened the kiss. Without him knowing, there’s someone holding a camera and took the picture of him kissing the stranger.

The two robbers are nearing them, they scowl at the scene in front of them. “What the ?! Get a room you homos!” Says one of them and both of them walk pass Luhan and the stranger. When they are sure that the two robbers are out of sight, the stranger pulled away from Luhan. Luhan legs gave up and Luhan who are still leaning on the wall slide down to the floor. “Hey? Are you alright? I’m sorry that I kissed you as that’s the only thing that I can come up from.” “No.. I understand. Thanks for saving me.” Luhan said.

The strangers help Luhan up. “Come. Let me send you home.” Luhan refuse, “It’s okay. I.. I can walk..” “And let you be found by them again? No. Come. My car is just across the road.” The stranger was right. So he had no other way but to follow the stranger. The stranger offer Luhan a ride.

When they were in front of Luhan’s house, Luhan got out. Before that, “Thank you once again. I don’t know how to repay you.” Luhan said. The stranger just smile, “It’s okay. Humans should helping each other right?” He said. “Luhan bite his lower lip and nodded. “Thank you once again. Um.. Do you want to get inside for a drink?” The stranger shook his head, “I’m actually late for my night shift now. I have to go.” “Really? Omo.. I’m sorry!” Luhan bow. “It’s okay, really. I have to go now. See you around and take care.” Luhan nodded. The stranger drove off.

Luhan walk towards his house and suddenly remember something, “My groceries!” He pouted. “And I should have asked for his name!”

When he got inside the house, he was greeted by a slap on his face. PANG! Luhan widened his eyes and palm his cheek. “S-sehun.. Wh-?” before Luhan could finish his sentence, Sehun shove his phone right to his face. Luhan eyes widened. He turned to look at Sehun slowly. “S-sehun, who.. Who sent you this?” Luhan question. “An anonymous person. Well I should thanked that person, don’t you think? Now I know who is my spouse really are.” Sehun said.

“Thi- Sehun, I can explain..” “What are there more to explain if the pictures say it all?” Sehun said, with his cold voice. “But-” “No wonder you refuse me when I said I could drive you to the store. Oh, you don’t need me to drive you because your boyfriend can drive you anywhere you go.. I can see that you are tired of me and decided to cheat on me, right?”

 “What? No! He’s not my boyfriend! I didn’t cheat on you!” Luhan shouted, Tears welling up in his eyes. “So kissing other guy is not cheating?” “You believed in a pictures of some anonymous person sent you instead of me?” “Yes.” Was Sehun’s reply. “You didn’t know what was happening before that picture was taken!” Luhan said. “A liar will always be a liar.”

That’s it. Luhan just smile, more tears rolling down his cheek. “I get it. Just because of this, you don’t love me anymore right?” Sehun didn’t reply. He gave up. He made his way out of the house and Sehun didn’t stop him.  Luhan turned around, “If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be here anymore. But whatever your stone brain thinking of, I still love you.” That was Luhan’s last words. He put on his coat and out of the house.

Luhan got out of their house and walk past their mini garden. Luhan’s mind is blank. He couldn’t concentrate on anything. His heart hurt so much. Without he realize, he cross the road without looking left and right. Suddenly, a loud horn comes with a screeching sound shock him. The last thing he saw is a bright light of a car and…. Black.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

Inside the house, Sehun is debating with himself whether he should go after Luhan or not. ‘He’ll be home if he wants. Why should I go after him anyway?’ He woke up from his thought when he heard a loud horn and screeching tires before a loud sound like a car just hit something. ‘What happened?’ He walk out of the house to see what is happening.

His eyes widened and his heart breaks at the sight in front of him. There, Luhan is lying down in his pool of blood, on the cold road, unconscious. Sehun shook his head, couldn’t believe everything he saw. “No… no no no no” Sehun rushed towards Luhan’s unconscious body. He sat beside Luhan’s body.  “Lu? Lu, can you hear me? Please.. Can you hear me?” Sehun said. No response. He looked to the person who just hit Luhan. With pleading voice, “Please, call the ambulance.”

He turn to Luhan again, this time he carefully place Luhan’s head on his lap. “Lu? Baby? Baby, please. Wake up.. I’m sorry.. Please.. Open your eyes..” Sehun said, pleadingly, tears rolling down his cheek. “Please, baby, please.. Open your eyes.. don’t leave me.. I’m sorry.” Sehun begged as he hug Luhan’s body.

 

>> S K I P T I M E <<

 

It’s been 3 hours since Luhan was taken into the operation room. Sehun waited like a mad person. He keep on blaming himself as if he go after Luhan and all this thing wouldn’t happened. “Sehun!” Sehun turn around to the source of voice. Kris, his older step brother, rushed towards him with concern on his face. “Hyung…” Sehun’s weak reply. Kris sat beside Sehun, “How’s Luhan?” Sehun sigh. “I don’t know, hyung. He’s been in there 3 hours now.” Sehun answered as he buried his face in his palms.

Kris rubbed Sehun’s back soothingly, “Hyung, what if he leaves me, hyung? I hurt him so much.” Sehun said. “He’s going to be alright. Don’t worry.” Kris said. “But he thought I don’t love him anymore, hyung.. And the last thing he said to me is.. He love me..”

Then the operation room light went off and the door opened revealing a doctor. Sehun got up from his seat and run towards the doctor. “How’s.. How’s Luhan, doctor?” “Calm down, sir. May I know who are you to him?” The doctor ask Sehun. “I’m his husband.” Sehun said as Kris stand beside him.

“I see. Remain calm, sir. Your spouse lost too much blood, suffer an head injury and received 6 stitches on his head, two broken ribs and..” The doctor suddenly stop. “And what, doc?” This time it was Kris who speaks. “He’s in coma right now because of the impact. He only have 30% chance to wake up. He will be transfer to the..” “VIP ward. We want him to receive the best medication.” Kris said. The doctor just smile, “Will do. Excuse me.” The doctor said and walk past Kris and Sehun.

Sehun was speechless. His legs gave up by the news. Kris managed to catch him before he could fall on the floor. “Are you okay, Sehun?” Kris ask. It takes a moment for Sehun to register everything the doctor said, “Sehun?” Sehun didn’t answer and just stare at the floor.

 

Sehun walked into Luhan’s room. There is Luhan, his everything, lying on the bed with wires attached to his body and breathing through the oxygen mask. He sit on the chair beside Luhan’s bed. He hold unto Luhan’s hand and kiss it. “Baby?” No answer. Tears started to well up in his eyes. “Baby, please.. Wake up.. I’m sorry for everything. If I control my emotions, this thing wouldn’t happened. I should’ve believe in you. Please forgive me..” Sehun begged. But it was no use. Luhan is still not waking up.

 

A week later, Sehun went to the hospital with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He walk into the room and the doctor was there for checking up Luhan. The doctor turn around and greet him, “Good morning, Mr. Oh.” “Please, Sehun will do.” Sehun said. The doctor smile. “So how’s everything, doc? Anything changes?” Sehun ask. “Just call me Junmyeon.” The doctor, or Junmyeon said before he continues, “About your spouse, nothing changes.” He said.

Sehun just sigh. “But somehow your spouse looked very familiar.” Sehun crooked his eyebrows. “Aa! He looked like the person I saved from the robbers.” Junmyeon said. “Robbers?” Sehun ask. Junmyeon nod. “He bumped into me and begged for me to save him. I got confused and I don’t know what to do so I just kissed him. Behind him, I saw this two robbers past by and cursed us for making out in the public.”

Sehun was shocked, “Y-you’re the one who kissed him?!” Junmyeon nodded. “I’m sorry, Sehun, I couldn’t do anything.” ‘So Luhan is not cheating on me?’ “If you ever wonder, no, Luhan is not cheating on you.”

‘If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be here anymore.’

Slowly, Sehun walk and stand by Luhan’s bed. He caress Luhan’s head softly and remove his bangs from his forehead. “There’s this anonymous person sent me a pictures of you and Luhan kissing. I got misunderstood and thought he’s cheating on me. I treat him so badly without listening to his explanation. I got carried away and slapped him. I..” Sehun sobbed. “I was so angry  to realized that he is hurt so much. I should have believe in him.”

 “I’m sorry.” Junmyeon apologize. “No. Don’t apologize. You are trying to save him. I should thanked you. You saved him twice. But for now, please leave us alone.” Sehun said as he caress Luhan’s cheek. Junmyeon nodded. “Call me if you need anything.” Junmyeon added before he walk out of the room. Sehun nodded.

When Junmyeon walked out the door, he bump into Kris. “I’m sorry!” Junmyeon said as he bow. Kris chuckled, “It’s okay, doc..” “Oh? Kris-ssi? Please, just call me Junmyeon.” Kris just nodded. “Then call me Kris.” Kris smile and Junmyeon return his smile. ‘Beautiful!’ “Err.. Is there something on my face?” Junmyeon ask as Kris keep on staring him. “Aa.. No.. It’s nothing. By the way, is Sehun inside?” Ask Kris, Junmyeon nodded.

“But it’s better to not bother him for now. He said he needs some time alone.” Junmyeon explained. Kris just nodded. “How about we go to the cafeteria for a coffee.” Kris suggest. “Hmm..” Junmyeon look at his wrist watch before, “Sure.” He answered and smile. And they walk towards the cafeteria together.”

 

>> S K I P T I M E <<

 

8 months has passed and still no sign of Luhan waking up. It made Sehun sad. “8 months has passed and you’re still not waking up. Are you punishing me, baby?” Sehun ask. “Please open your eyes. I miss looking into them, I miss listening to your voice, I miss your laugh. I miss you.” He kiss the back of Luhan’s hand. “You won’t leave me right?” Sehun ask. No answer. Sehun sigh.

“But baby, I promise you, once you’re awake, you are welcome to hit me, or punch me.. Just do whatever you want. Just don’t leave me, okay? I love you..” He said as he lean down to kiss Luhan’s dry lips. He then stare at Luhan lovingly. “You are so beautiful when you’re sleep, baby.” Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. “Come in.”

The door open and reveal Junmyeon. “Hey, Sehun.” Junmyeon greet. “Hey.” Sehun answered and smiling. “I’m going to check him for a while. “Okay.” Sehun make a space for Junmyeon. When Junmyeon is done, “Nothing change. Still the same.” Junmyeon explain and smile bitterly. Sehun just sigh and nodded. He looked at Luhan. “His hair is getting longer. People probably thought that he is a girl.” Junmyeon chuckle. “He is indeed a beautiful person, Sehun.”

“I’m lucky to marry him aren’t I? But do I deserve him after everything I did?” Sehun ask, his hand keep on caress luhan’s hair. “He will forgive you. Trust me.” Junmyeon said. Sehun smile bitterly. “I hope so..”

“You should go home and rest, Sehun.” Junmyeon suggest. Sehun just sigh, “The home is lonely without him.” Sehun explain and bury his face in his palms. “I understand. Just go home for a while. Have a rest. I can take care of Luhan for you. I’ll call you if anything happens. Okay?” Sehun gave up and nodded. He got up from his seat and stand beside bed. He lean down to kiss Luhan’s lips. “I’ll be back okay, baby?” He whisper to Luhan’s ear. 

Just when he’s about to walk to the door, he heard a whisper calling his name. He widened his eyes and look down to Luhan. Luhan move a bit but still unconscious. Junmyeon looked at Luhan to Sehun with wide eyes. “Hun…” With that, Sehun rushed towards Luhan’s bed and immediately held his hand. “Baby? Baby, can your hear me? Lu? Open your eyes.” Junmyeon stand on the other side of the bed and press an emergency button.

“Se…hun….” Luhan weak whisper.. “I’m here, baby, I’m here.” Sehun said. The nurses came and pull Sehun away from the bed. “Mr. Oh, you have to wait outside.” One of the nurse said. Sehun shook his head. “No.. I’m staying here.” Sehun demanded. “Sehun, please. Go outside.” Junmyeon begged. Sehun shook his head again, this time more furious. Two male nurse came and dragged Sehun out of the room. “No! Let me go!” “What’s happening here?” Sehun turn to the source of voice. “Hyung, hyung, please.. please tell them to let me in..” Sehun begged Kris. “What? What happened?” He ask the male nurse. “Dr. Kim is checking the patient, sir. Apparently the patient started to conscious.” Now Kris get it, he turn to Sehun and calm him down. “Hun, we have to wait for a bit more, okay?” He lead Sehun to the chairs and sit with him together.

20 minutes has passed, the door open and the nurses got out of the room. Then Junmyeon is the last got out of the room with a smile on his face. Sehun got up, “Jun, how is he?” he asked. “He’s looking for you.” Junmyeon answered with the smile still on his face. He made a way for Sehun to get inside the room. When Sehun step inside the room, Junmyeon close the door and look at Kris. “Do you know that you have a beautiful smile?” Kris asked. “Are you flirting with me, Mr. Wu?” Junmyeon questioned. Kris just shrugged. “There’s nothing  wrong right? I’m single, you’re single so maybe we can try it.” “Junmyeon made a thinking gesture, “Hm.. I am single but… My heart is taken.” Junmyeon said.

Kris’ smile fell. “I see..” Junmyeon chuckled. He walk to Kris and tip toed on his feet to peck Kris’ lips. Kris eyes widened by the act. Junmyeon whisper to Kris’ ear, “My heart is taken by the certain Wu Yifan.” Junmyeon winked and walk away leaving a still wide eyed Kris with his mouth open. “Oh, by the way, I’m free tonight. I’ll wait for you at the hospital entrance at 8. Don’t make me wait, handsome.” Junmyeon chuckled.

 

Inside the room, Sehun stare at the beautiful person on the bed. “Sehun?” Luhan call for Sehun, this time his voice is much clearer. Sehun walk to the bed slowly, couldn’t believe his eyes. Luhan held out his hand and wait for Sehun to grab it. “I-I’m not dreaming right?” Sehun ask as he slap his own face and made Luhan shock, “Hunnie, don’t hurt yourself.” Luhan said. Sehun stare at Luhan for a while then rushed to him and bone crush hug him. “You’re really awake, baby? I am not dreaming, right?” Sehun asked. Luhan shook his head. Then Sehun crashed their lips together into a passionate deep kiss.

 

 

>> S K I P T I M E <<

 

“How are feeling, Lu?” Kris asked Luhan. “Weird, ge. I can’t believe that I’ve been unconscious for 8 months. It’s nearly a year.” Luhan said as he lean into Sehun’s open arm. “Sure did. Your husband looked like a ghost this whole 8 months.” Luhan turned to look at Sehun. “I’m sorry, Hun..” Sehun shook his head and kiss Luhan’s temple. “No.. Don’t apologize. It’s my fault for not listening to you.” Luhan bit his lip, “But the picture…” “The picture is nothing. It was used by the company rival to break us up. Apparently, those robbers was paid by him and the guy inside the picture with you is Kris hyung’s lover.” Sehun explained. Kris face turn to beet red. “Shut up, Hun.” Kris said and made Sehun and Luhan laugh.

Then Sehun turn his attentions Luhan again. “I’m glad that you’re awake.” Sehun suppress his feelings. Luhan just smile, “I will never leave you, Hunnie.” Luhan said and hug him. “I love you.” “I love you too, baby.

 

 

 

 

 

T H E E N D

 

 


 

Don't forget to comment :D