Chapter (1)

I Loved…Have No Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here! we're. Are you excited?" A girl said as she parked in front of the house.

"Yeah. A little." She took a deep breathe to control her excitement.

"Don't worry. Let's go." They stepped out from the car and walked towards the house. They looked each other when they reached the door. The older girl signaled another to knock the door but she shook her head. The older girl sighed and knocked.

"Who are you? How may I help you?" The door opened and a lady came out.

"Hello, Doctor. Son. I'm Im Nayeon. Do you remember? I called you a few days ago." Nayeon bowed. Mina just stayed silent behind Nayeon.

"Oh! I remembered. I've been waiting you. Please come in." Doctor. Son led the girls into the living-room. 

"Have a seat first." 

"Thank you for giving us your time." Nayeon smiled.

"It's okay, Miss Im. Your mother already told me everything. I'm happy to help you." Doctor. Son said understandingly.

"Thanks again, Doctor."

"Just call me Auntie."

"Ah.... Yes."

"So this pretty lady must be Mina." Doctor. Son looked at Mina who sat quietly.

"Yes." Mina nodded shyly.

"So how is Mina's condition, Doctor?" Nayeon asked.

"Just Auntie." 

"Ah.... Sorry, I mean Auntie."

"I already checked the files about Mina's state that you sent me and...."

"Can I remember again my past?" Mina interrupted and looked Doctor. Son hopefully.

"Honestly there's only 30% that you can get your memory back because your head injury was so serious when you got in the accident."

"Is there any treatments that can make to get her memory again?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Im. I'm not sure it'll help her to remember everything again even she get another treatments. Visiting her old place, meeting with the people who close with her before is the best way for now. May be it can help her." Nayeon glanced at Mina who obviously disappointed at Doctor. Son's statement. She gently rubbed the younger's hand.

"We can't even we want to do as you said since Mina didn't remember anything except her name." Nayeon sighed and she felt guilty because she knows how much Mina wants to remember her past. 

"Don't be disappointed too much. I'll try another way to help her." Doctor. Son comforted.

Suddenly Mina's phone ring.

"Sorry. I need to answer." Mina excused herself then walked outside with her heavy steps and left the olders.

"She is a little quite." Mrs. Son said while staring Mina's leaving.

"Yes. She is so shy to the strangers. That's why." Nayeon explained.

"How sh...." Their conversation was cut by the short girl's sudden appearance.

"Mommy... I'm hungry. Do something fo..... Oh! Sorry. I didn't know you have visitor." The girl muttered apologetically when she saw her mom is talking with the stranger.

"Chaeyoung ah! Please make some drinks for the visitors."

"Yes, Mom." Nayeon smiled to the short girl and Chaeyoung smiled back then made her way to the kitchen. 

"She is my daughter, Son Chaeyoung. My only child."

"Only child? You must love her so much." Nayeon smiled.

 

"Hey, Chaeyoung! Where's Auntie?" Sana asked as she saw Chaeyoung walking towards them.

"Mom is talking with her visitor. Why unnie?" Chaeyoung took a seat beside Tzuyu and joined the gang who have been talking and eating in the dinning room.

"Dad called me just now. I need to go back Japan tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Why so sudden? It's just only two days you guys got here. I thought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter