Final

"She hated being accused, but....."

 

One time, she was called to the principal's office because she put bees inside the faculty room just because one of the teachers accused her of cheating when she actually didn't.

And that was one of the things she didn't like the most, being accused to things she didn't do.

Just because she's the school troublemaker doesn't mean she does all the troubles. Does that make sense?

Because of that, classes were suspended because almost all the teachers got stung by the bees. 

 

 

 

 

 ••••••••••••••••

 

 

 

She couldn't remember the last time it rained but it sure felt awesome to be greeted by raindrops after long hours of reading books in the library just because she wanted to do so. 

 

 

 

She hated books, but she liked reading. 

 

 

 

She hated getting wet, but she liked rains. 

 

 

 

She hated boys, but she likes him.

 

 

 

She hated dating, but she's dating him.

 

 

 

She destroys everything around her that she even destroys herself.

 

 

 

"He's not worth it." she told herself many times. 

 

 

 

"I love him." she also told herself countless of times.

 

 

 

 

••••••••••••••

 

 

 

 

Dating him was never easy but she chose to. The pain and struggles she keeps in herself? She lets it out by causing troubles. It was selfish of her, to cause troubles to others just because she can't hurt him like how he hurts her. 

 

 

She controlled herself while listening to him say things like, 'you're cheating on me', 'are you dating taehyung?', "you dont love me.' 

 

 

 

She remembers clearly what she hated the most.

 

 

 

"I hate being accused of things i didnt do." That was the first words she told him when they first met.

 

 

 

 

She hated being accused, but she loves Jeon Jungkook.

 

 

But there was one thing about her he didn't know. She did all of the things people accused her of in the past. When her teacher accused her for cheating in the exams, she thought about it and the next day, she cheated. She didn't care. People accused her anyways so why not just do it? This time, she thought about what Jungkook accused her for.