Chapter 1

Life is full of Laughter, Lies and Love

‘Please!! Don’t!’ I scream at the top of my lungs. He was going to kill me, I could tell! 
Is this the end of me? Is this the end of my life? I haven’t said that I love him more than 100 times! Oh how I want to tell him that right now! I want to feel his lips for the last time! At least before I die!
‘Say your last words, princess!’ He told me while holding an axe. 
Oh My God! Is this how I die? Being beheaded by a man I don’t even know and with an axe?!
‘Please! Please! Don’t do this! I don’t know what I did to you but please! Spare me!’ I said while crying. I couldn’t see anymore because of the tears that keep falling. 
I never knew that I could cry this hard! I guess this happens when you’re begging for your life…
Hangeng if you could hear right now! I love you! With all my heart!! I’m sorry for everything I did wrong! You were right! I can’t live without you! Oh How I love you so much!
Good bye!

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

3 years ago….

< Heechul’s POV>
‘OW’
‘Stupid chair!’ 
‘OW What the-‘
‘Stupid bed’ Is going to my desk that difficult??!! Gosh!
‘sigh’ I’m so tired lately! I can’t get enough sleep! 
‘Stupid deadline’ PLEASE!! GOD! If you’re really out there, get me to sleep more than 3 hours and I promise you I will never tease Siwon again!
I can’t think of anything!! I’m dead!! Leeteuk will kill me if he finds out that I haven’t finish writing yet.. 0_0
What good will it make if I just seat here and wait for ideas to come out!! Grr…



‘What if geudaega nal
Saranghal geotman gata
Jogeum gidarimyeon
Naege ol geotman gataseo...’


wait! When did I learn that song..hmm… is that even a song?? Am I writing songs now??? Crazy!
I’ll just sleep…. Sigh… sleep sleep sleep sleep… dammit sleep!!!
*ring ring*
What the- who would call at this time of night?!
‘Hello?’ I answered half asleep
‘HYUNG!’
‘Who’s this?’ Geez you don’t have to shout!
‘HYUNG it’s me!! Donghae!’
‘Who?’ Do I know any Donghae?
‘HYUNG it’s me!! The one you met at the party 2 days ago?!’
‘Oh yeah’
`


**flash back**
I had to go to a party of a famous writer… me being his son and all.. I needed to be there... 
‘Heechul, behave!’ was the first thing Leeteuk told me as soon as we entered the room… 
‘Fine’ as if! There are so many hot guys here! Oh over there!
‘Heechul! Stop it will you?’ as he grabbed my arm… tsk…
‘Alright already!’ as I pulled my arm from him
‘Oh there he is! Mr. Kim!’ running towards my father like a puppy. Sick … *bleh*
I always knew that Leeteuk had a crush on my father but I never thought it was this bad.. poor Teukie…
As I walk closer to my father, I saw a handsome man among the crowd..
‘Ah son!’ dad hugged me ‘I miss you! So how you’ve been?’
I can’t really hear the next few sentences because I was so fascinated by the handsome man.. Who is he?
‘Heechul?’
‘Son?’
‘HEECHUL’ I woke up from my day dream and saw all of the people in our little group looking at me *blush*
‘Uhmm.. Dad, who is he?’ pointing at this fascinating man!
‘Oh him? He’s a friend.. This is Hangeng.’ Oh Hangeng huh… Hangeng? Chinese?
‘Hangeng?’ Is he Chinese?
‘Yes. I’m Hangeng. Nice to finally meet you.’ 
Oh he’s heard of me? Well probably because of my dad.
‘Hi nice to meet you. I’m Heechul.’ So weird… it’s like I know him from somewhere before… hmm..
I was about to shake his hands but dad suddenly interrupted
‘so Heechul I have to talk to you for a minute..’ father escorted me to the balcony
We talked about business and future novels then he suddenly talked about his hobbies these days. He kept talking and talking and talking I think he enjoyed our bonding time very much because I can see him smiling like a kid while talking… It’s been so long since we talked like this.. It was fun until I noticed that everyone was looking for the main guest, which was him!
‘Dad, I think you should get back in there’ I told him with a smile
‘Oh right! Heechul, you should come visit me sometimes. We should do this more often.’ Yup! He enjoyed it!
‘sigh’ I hate this kind of party… drinking, chatting… ‘not a very good place for me I guess’
Maybe I should leave before anyone notices me.
‘I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!’
When I turned to look who it was… I saw a man, a cute man.. he was smiling from ear to ear… his eyes were sparkling like stars… so cute!
‘You’re Heechul right? Kim Heechul? As in the one who wrote “Believe”?’
Oh a fan…
‘yeah’ was the only thing that came out of my mouth
‘I can’t believe it! I’m Lee Donghae’ He suddenly shook my hands very hard. ‘I’m just a normal guy… I know you don’t know me but I adore you! I read all of your books! Not only the famous ones but I mean ALL!! I’m a big fan! By the way, “What If” should’ve won the best novel award last month! I guess people were too stupid to realize that it was an AWESOME book!’ He was smiling like a crazy kid! I can’t even talk back to him, he just keeps talking about my novels…
I don’t know if I should be happy or be scared
‘Oh sorry Mr. Kim Heechul, I was just so happy to finally meet you in person!’
‘uhmm.. So what do you do?’ what a stupid question!!!
‘Oh I’m a dancer, I was invited to perform for your father’s party.’ He answered immediately
A dancer eh?
‘Oh by the way, may I call you hyung? Well since I got to meet you I wanna call you hyung! Is that ok? I think its ok. Oh My I think I might die right now! I finally met you and then you allowed me to call you HYUNG. It’s a privilege by the way! Thank you! ’
All I could do is smile
I hate noisy people but I’ll make an exception for him
I like him
He’s unique in some sort of weird way
** end of flash back**


I groaned loudly because of a headache
‘HYUNG! Can you hear me? It’s me Donghae! Can you hear me? Are you there? HYUNG!’
For goodness sake SHUT UP!
‘Call me later!’ I hung up
WAIT! How did he get my number?
I never gave him my number?
Tsk tsk tsk..
I woke up the next day with a headache again
It’s been three days since I had this headache
I didn’t sleep well again, do I have insomnia?
Should I go to the hospital for this?
‘Life couldn’t get better!...’ Why is it in my head? I have a headache and some random line keeps repeating in my head…
I got 7 messages on my phone and 5 of them were from Leeteuk…’sigh’
I guess I won’t get paid this week
Oh? There are two different numbers here…
Hmm.. who might this be?
Suddenly it rang.. Oh God my head!
‘Hello?’
‘Hello HYUNG!!’ oh it’s him…
‘Donghae ah! How did you get my number?’
‘Hyung, you remember me! Great!’ How can I not remember him? When he’s so loud and noisy! He’s the only I know with this two trait! ‘ I took it from your publicist, Mr. Park Jungsoo.’
‘Leeteuk? Why would he give it to you?’
‘Well I said that I already talked to you and you approved of our friendship’
That idiot Leeteuk! ‘Oh really?’
‘So hyung, are you doing anything right now?’
‘Why?’ I have a bad feeling about this
‘Hyung, can I ask you a favor?’
What should I do? Say yes or no?
‘HYUNG!!!!’
‘yeah!’
‘Oh you’ll do it? WOW thank you!’
‘wait!’ what happened? I never said yes…
‘Thanks HYUNG! I’ll call you later about the favor!’
‘Hey donghae! DONGHAE!’
He hang up!
He hang up on me!
Oh well, he’s just a kid… what kind of favor he’ll ask.. probably just to take pictures with me
I better save his number…
Wait…
If this is his number, then who’s the other one?


< no one’s POV>
{ The number you’re calling is busy at the moment please try again later}
‘hmm… and to think I tried so hard to get the courage just to call you… che.. Kim Heechul.. you really are unique…’ 



‘What if geudaega nal
Saranghal geotman gata
Jogeum gidarimyeon
Naege ol geotman gataseo...’


the man walked among with the crowd while smiling like an idiot… still singing…