{Final}

Beach House Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“-cy, Lucy, wake up! It’s the morning~ If you don’t wake up now, I’ll hit you.” You woke up to Taehyung’s voice and his face right in front of yours.

 

“AH!” This was not how you were expecting to wake up. “How’d you get in my room?!” You asked furiously.

 

Taehyung smirked and swung keys in front of your face as you sat up, “Your eomma gave me a copy of your apartment keys~”

 

You grunted and tried to snatch the keys from him, but he quickly put it back into his shorts pocket. Taehyung got off your bed and helped you out, blushing slightly at your cleavage showing; you had gone to sleep late last night in a loose crop top and pajama shorts.

 

You groggily stood up as Taehyung started digging through your closet. He placed the outfit he chose for you and wrapped one of the plush blankets, that was draped on your desk chair, and draped it over your shoulder before carrying you on his back. Soon you fell asleep as he was taking the elevator down.

 

~~~

 

The sound of a car door closing woke you up and you found yourself in Taehyung’s car, which was parked in front of a beautiful building you had never seen before. Wait, why am I wrapped up in my blanket and sitting inside Taehyung’s car? You asked yourself, sleep wiping away from your system.

 

The car door next to you was opened by none other than the person who kidnapped you, Taehyung, before you could yell at him he covered your mouth and spoke, “I brought you to a beach house, I thought it’d be fun.” His explanation wasn’t as thorough as you’d have hoped it could’ve been and you furrowed your eyebrows as he removed his hand from your mouth and helped you out of the car.

 

Your blanket fell on to the floor and you realized you were still in your pajamas, quickly wrapping your arms around your torso, feeling exposed. “Don’t worry, there’s no cameras, it’ll be just me seeing you like that,” Taehyung said as he held your hand and lead you into the beach house, his backpack slung over one of his shoulders.

 

Saying that the place was magnificent just because of it’s exterior, was a major understatement. Taehyung had weaved through the building to a room where he told you to change into some clothes that he placed on the bed.

 

Hesitantly, you changed into the clothes that he had actually given to you for your past birthday. If saying that you hesitantly got dressed, that would be an overstatement, since you were even more hesitant to leave the room. You weren’t normally shy, but for some reason you were very much today and you had no idea why.

 

After slowly closing the door behind you and walking down the hallway you saw a shirtless Taehyung sitting in a couch and standing up once he saw you. “Hey beautiful! Let’s go now then!” He grabbed your hand and lead you outside, to the pool.

 

The pool was also very magnificent, but honestly, you did not want to go swimming. Last night, when you returned home late, you had already showered and you aren’t a person very fond of showering every day, since it’s bad for the nutrients in your hair.

 

You sat down in one of the pool chairs lining the pool as Taehyung jumped in. “Come on, Lucy! Swim with me!” Taehyung pouted to you.

 

“No! Don’t expect to want to do things with you, especially if you kidnapped me while I was half asleep!” You crossed your arms and looked at the beautiful scenery, noticing a box with pool toys that you may use later.

 

“Yah! Taehyung! What the f-” You were furious now. Why? Because your boyfriend, Taehyung, had taken you to a pool to go swimming, but you didn’t want to get in the pool, and there he was splashing you. You were relaxing and enjoying being able to bask in the sun, but now you were in the pool swimming after Taehyung.

 

When you reached Taehyung he grabbed you by your waist and lifted you up. “I thought you didn’t want to go in the pool?” He asked cheekily.

 

You splashed water at him and he dropped you back into the 4 foot area of the pool. “You fool… I’m in here because you alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter